Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers***
Well players like DreK and others are out there laughing and happy looking shaking hands.

So no need for us fans to get down about the loss. Seriously, its Sunday, enjoy the rest of the weekend!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not surprised they lost. This team is going somewhere between 7-9 and 10-6.

Biggest need is to get Mixon, Green, Burfict, Brown, Price back on the field.
Reply/Quote
Well that sucks.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:54 PM)Trademark Wrote: Ross needs to go. What a bust

Ross is certainly one of those players who is super popular as long as he doesn't actually get on the field.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:08 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: That game wasnt worth staying home for

Well, on the bright side, grampahol should have gotten n some good fishing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Put John Ross on the trading block ALONG WITH ANDY DALTON!  I’m done with the human pick machine.

Dalton was not the reason they lost today. I thought he played damn well considering his #1 receiver missed most of the game and #1 RB missed the whole game. 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just to confirm, Mixon is the difference maker on this team. We’re one dimensional without him.

See I don't buy that. Gio is just as good if not better. This team is just not that good. Sure injuries didn't help but not having Mixon is far from the reason. I would argue Price or even AJ being out cost us more than Mixon. We could have ran the ball more but it's not like they stopped cause Hio was shit down.
Reply/Quote
Friendly PSA:

If you find yourself blaming Dalton for today's outcome, you are wrong.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:11 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Well that sucks.

True, but your sig definitely does not!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:08 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Carolina created the blueprint on how to beat the Bengals...

WTF are you talking about??

What the hell is wrong with some of you people?

No Mixon
No Price
Ross is a total **** up
Green out the 2nd half
No Preston Brown
No Vontaze Burfict
No creative blitzes to try and confuse this Oline, just straight up 4 man rush.

The odds were against a win from the get go and they were within one score when they got the ball at the end of the game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:14 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Friendly PSA:

Facts. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Carolina played well. No secret who we needed to stop and we didn't.
Reply/Quote
They also won a couple of close games with, Price, Mixon, Brown, and AJ for an entire game.

see what i did there.

This defense is garbage and we will be 2-3 soon.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:14 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Friendly PSA:

[Image: th?id=OIP.LZDNsDwJulavltKmmjpfMQHaEs&pid...=284&h=181]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If I am going to blame the loss on anyone, it is the Bengals front 7 on defense.

They gave up 230 yards rushing as McCaffrey ran it 28 times for 184 yards. They just got steamrolled, and then Cam made throws when it mattered with hardly any pressure except 1 time in the 4th I think.

Overall that front 7 gets a Ross grade, err I mean an F grade.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
- Turning the ball over 3-4 times in a game, makes any of them tough to win-- surprised we kept it close
- Especially, when we forced 0 turnovers
- We had quite a few KEY impact players out today
- McCaffrey ran for 184 yards... very little luck containing him
- Newton had a QB rating of 108.0 for the day -- he looked like a superstar
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Every running back in the NFL has their best career day against Cincinnati.

And rookie QB, backup QB, backup G backup T, backup C, OC, HC, announcer etc...
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: WTF are you talking about??

What the hell is wrong with some of you people?

No Mixon
No Price
Ross is a total **** up
Green out the 2nd half
No Preston Brown
No Vontaze Burfict
No creative blitzes to try and confuse this Oline, just straight up 4 man rush.

The odds were against a win from the get go and they were within one score when they got the ball at the end of the game. 

Yeah I never liked our chances in this one but tried to be optimistic. I am extremely disappointed in the way our defense played. Only rushed four but couldn’t cover a bunch of mediocre WR’s and let them run on us at will. Definitely some work to be done there, but two stud LB’s will help when they get back. If we can get to 3-1 I’ll be thrilled. 2-2 still is a fine start. This team will get better over time as long as they can get healthy
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:00 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Sounds like someone that doesn't play or has never played. Ross should have looked, and tracked down the ball. He failed to. That play was entirely on him. You could tell by everyone's reaction. The pocket folded and Dalton did what he could. 

Ross didn’t look back once and gave no indicator he wanted the ball. We all know what was SUPPOSED to happen but it didn’t. Andy shouldn’t have throw the ball. It was only 2nd down, take the damn sack

Iv seen this Andy too many times. He’s a poor decision maker
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They lost a close game on the road without Burfict, Price, Mixon, Brown, and AJ for an entire half...

Theres always an excuse isn't it?
Reply/Quote