Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals***
Things will change. We get Burfict and Eifert back, schedule lightens up, we're ok.

Hell the Arizona Cardinals are 1 -2 also
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:10 PM)kevin Wrote: MIami struggling with the Browns ????......We should beat Miami.

With the mental toughness Cincy has showed thus far we will let what happened today carryover into Thurs and lay a classic three hour prime-time dump unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
Ravens 3-0 .. Pitt 2-0 ...Browns ?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:56 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Meanwhile Zimmer is about to go 3-0 with Sam ***** Bradford and no Adrian Peterson.

What do you think he's worth in trade value? Two firsts?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: And again no blocking and again everyone covered.

Meanwhile the Bengals season is basically over. Time to start the annual draft discussion...

An away loss to pitt and a loss to the defending champs who might have a better qb then they had all of last year.  Freaking sky is always falling with you, grow up.
Reply/Quote
Just in case nobody was paying attention... Giovani Bernard leads the Bengals in receiving yards over the last two weeks. He is a RB. That is not a good thing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:09 PM)pally Wrote: The pundits say we miss Hue...I think the coach we are missing is Vance Joseph

Not to argue, but I think the coach we miss is Sam Wyche. His brand of football hasn't been seen here since he left.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:09 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Because he started watching games regularly the day he was born? I didnt start paying attention til i was 12-13.

I just assume everyone was raised like I was, put in gear in front of the game as an infant...
Reply/Quote
Losing one isn't bad, losing back to back defines the character of your team. Doesn't look like we have that winning drive. Cleveland wins.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: Please stop watching and just go away. And stop trying to blame one player for a gem REALLY decided by poor defense and nonexistent blocking up front (for the third game this season already). 

What game are you watching? Andy played like shit. You not acknowledging that is hilarious. You probably think the interception he threw wasn't his fault too, don't you. I guarantee you can't find me one play where Andy read to defense and threw to his 2nd or 3rd option can you. Andy throwing to his checkdown doesnt count. He's been in the NFL long enough to be able read a defense. He can't and he still can't throw a long ball.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:10 PM)kevin Wrote: MIami struggling with the Browns ????......We should beat Miami.

Except Miami owns us. Its like a 5-16 record against them, and 0-3 since 2010. And the way we are playing with a short week, I wouldnt hold my breath on that.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
About to be tied with the Browns.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
browns gonna win lol unreal day man......
Reply/Quote
I fully expected 3-3 in the first 6 weeks. Did not expect the refs to pile on but whatever.

Bengals will still win this division
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:09 PM)pally Wrote: The pundits say we miss Hue...I think the coach we are missing is Vance Joseph

We've got issues all over the place, and most of the are player related - not coaching. This team is simply not as good as the 2015 team.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
LMFAO Browns kicker just missed the game winner
Reply/Quote
Coach we miss is Zimmer. MB made same mistake as father did with Walsh.

Cleveland kick is no good!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
ohp spoke to soon. OT apparently.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:56 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Meanwhile Zimmer is about to go 3-0 with Sam ***** Bradford and no Adrian Peterson.

Does anyone really still think Marv is a better coach then Zim? Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:14 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: What game are you watching?  Andy played like shit.  You not acknowledging that is hilarious.  You probably think the interception he threw wasn't his fault too, don't you.  I guarantee you can't find me one play where Andy read to defense and threw to his 2nd or 3rd option can you.  Andy throwing to his checkdown doesnt count.  He's been in the NFL long enough to be able read a defense.  He can't and he still can't throw a long ball.

I'm not alone. Even Fouts said Uzomah misplayed it. But your psychotic hatred for Andy Dalton as usual blinds you to everything else. For example, it requires time to go through progressions. When you're being contacted by the defense less than two seconds after you get the ball progressions aren't going to happen. 

By the way, this is the third straight game the OL got punked down by a defense without them having to blitz a lot. 
Reply/Quote