Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals***
(09-25-2016, 05:04 PM)Utts Wrote: AFC? We aren't even top 2 in our division.

Too early to tell. Ravens haven't played a good team yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
And again no blocking and again everyone covered.

Meanwhile the Bengals season is basically over. Time to start the annual draft discussion...
Reply/Quote
Mercifully it's over. Beat up and battered. A lot of guys hurt going into a short week. Burfict and Eifert is our only hope.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
1-2 having not played well this season, having played 3 good teams and the defeats were somewhat narrow.

Not saying we're on our way to the playoffs, lots of work to do, but long way to go guys.
Reply/Quote
Not the best game we have played. See you thursday.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: Shane Ray is schooling Big Whit. His decline has been swift.

We've got 2 great players in decline due to age. Whit an 24
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Bengals lose 17-29!
Reply/Quote
I was afraid of a possible 0-3 start when I saw the schedule.....Thanks to Jets kicker, we avoid that with a 1-2 start, but we can bounce back.....These were 3 hard games to start with.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:02 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: I mean the guy does have only what 150 yards before this garbage time drive? Was it due to lack of the run game this week?

I mean, it's not like he was playing a D that's been compared to the 2000 Ravens. Oh wait, yeah he is.

(09-25-2016, 05:02 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I can cherry pick stats too.

1 TD and 3 INTs going into today. That's way below average. Not average or above.

Siemien sucks. Our secondary just got smoked for 4 TDs by a QB that posted the stats you listed in the first 2weeks. Embarrassing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Baltimore wins. We are in trouble.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Well not a good day. Have to eat another loss from a rookie QB
Reply/Quote
The pundits say we miss Hue...I think the coach we are missing is Vance Joseph

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We let some dude named Semen put up 29 points on us!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That would make you 13 years old or less, correct?

Because he started watching games regularly the day he was born? I didnt start paying attention til i was 12-13.
Reply/Quote
We took a one point lead and changed our game plan from attacking with the run to let's play good enough to hold this lead for the rest of the game.

CLASSIC tactic employed by Marvin Lewis teams. But In his defense he usually doesn't do it only up 1
Reply/Quote
Window looks like it's closed folks. We easily could be 0-3 right now
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:08 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Great game Andy.  You ***** suck, absolutely terrible throw to nobody who has a chance after you throw checkdown after checkdown.  God I wish I could quit watching this ***** trash of an organization.  Year after year they stick with players who are garbage and are out coached every single year.

Please stop watching and just go away. And stop trying to blame one player for a gem REALLY decided by poor defense and nonexistent blocking up front (for the third game this season already). 
Reply/Quote
MIami struggling with the Browns ????......We should beat Miami.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: And again no blocking and again everyone covered.

Meanwhile the Bengals season is basically over. Time to start the annual draft discussion...

Ok make more excuses for a QB who stares his target down. You tell me how a wr is supposed to get open when Andy signals to the defender who he's going to throw the ball to. Andy has a hard enough time throwing accurate passes to his wide open guys let alone throwing guys open. So all he does is throw to covered receivers or check down.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Too early to tell. Ravens haven't played a good team yet.

They are 3-0 against NFL teams. Right now they're the better team.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote