Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
I never thought a head coach would piss me off as much as Marvin. Taylor did today.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:57 PM)Tony Wrote: Wow they are running the clock out on themselves lol.. GAVE UP.. That's not something you want to see..

Says you who you wanted them to pull their starting QB which would have been the biggest give up move. A little hypicritical of you. 
Reply/Quote
They should have went for the 28 point play instead of taking 3 points.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the Bengals, Joe.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: At least Fat Randy scored!

Fat Randy is the only guy that can score on this team!?! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:59 PM)Tony Wrote: I want Baltimore to score again.. this should been 45-3

Except our defense played really well. Gave up only 20 with 0 help from the offense. Give them their due. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They are letting RG take the knee?

Jackson was out all week with a knee injury, so he didn't want to kneel on his boo boo.
Reply/Quote
Glad it's over
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:59 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Says you who you wanted them to pull their starting QB which would have been the biggest give up move. A little hypicritical of you. 

Leave him alone. He knows football
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Terrible game by the oline. Burrow with a rough game. Play calling was poor until the final drive really.

Worst part of the game? run run field goal at the end. I want to see them try and score a damn touchdown.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 3 score game

3 seconds to recover the onside, 5 for a TD, 3 for another onside, 5 for a TD, 3 for another onside, 5 for a final TD with a 2 point conversion... 1 second to spare. Too easy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Um... what? No, that picture was to show it was a huge amount over his head. It was a terrible throw. The CB ended up catching it at the top of his leap and landed 6 yards behind AJ.

The INT was 100% on Burrow. The lack of effort to make the tackle after the INT was 100% on AJ.

Obviously it was a terrible throw he had no chance of catching. Like I said earlier, any effort from AJ and he probably could have broke up the Int or at least made it much more difficult. Instead, he saw the throw, dropped his shoulders, and started walking off the field. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:59 PM)thillan Wrote: Actually a good defensive performance today. If they would've stopped the running game like this against Cleveland, would've been a great story for Burrow.

Baltimore is a fantastic team, can't really act so surprised. O-line needs better players, and some trades need to happen for this team to prepare to build for the future seasons.

I don't think Indy is impossible to beat though, not as explosive IMO as Baltimore. We can hang.

You realize the Raves played vanilla because Lamar is hurt and sick right? They still dominated the Bungals..
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor has no spot as a HC. An ENTIRE game of bliztinf by the Ravens and at no point was there an answer for it. Just despicable.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The one thrown 10 yards over his head?

Yeah, can't really blame AJ for that one. What I do put on him is that he hasn't finished or ran proper routes on too many occasions. He has said himself that he's struggling to adapt in this system.

Add to that, he looks so sluggish and uninterested at times...and it's been tough to watch.
Reply/Quote
Looks like we lost both Hubbard and Reader. That's the biggest lost of the day.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis looked recklessly aggressive compared to Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:59 PM)kevin Wrote: Like Sean Connery in Untouchables on Cops.  Burrow will go home healthy at end of this mismatch, and THAT is a good day.

I agree that this is Burrow's future:

[Image: ES_110402-11.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They should have went for the 28 point play instead of taking 3 points.

Was that the play the Colts tried to do on the Pats years back? 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:55 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Looks like you’re right. Team says he’s out with elbow injury.

That sux? kinda looked like he hyper extended it. 
Reply/Quote