Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
(10-18-2020, 05:22 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Agreed. I’d say this is probably one of the hardest things for a rookie qb to learn. Especially one that is used to winning in these situations. Loss sucks but I expect he learns from it. Anyone already calling for his ouster is a clown.
You guys say this same BS every week.. He will learn.. apparently not
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:25 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Do you really believe Dalton could have performed better under this offensive line. Give me a break

He no he sucks too.. I wanted Herbert
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re making a fool of yourself.

Since 20forever.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:51 PM)Tony Wrote: You forgot no tds and a game losing INT

You just can’t stop posting stupid shit can you. How was that run game today? How many rush yards were there? 32 rushes for 98 yards aren’t going to win you very many games. Neither is blowing a 21 point lead...missed fgs...dropped passes. But yes let’s put this loss on 1 interception on Joe as he’s trying to force a throw with defenders closing in on him. He never should have been put in that situation in the first place.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:00 PM)Tony Wrote: He no he sucks too.. I wanted Herbert

Calling it; this one will come back to haunt you.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:58 PM)Tony Wrote: You guys say this same BS every week.. He will learn.. apparently not

Just...stop...posting...troll
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re making a fool of yourself.

We don't always agree and that's okay.

But this we agree on 100%
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:24 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Sarcasm?

This is sarcastic, right? 

Unfortunately no.. 
Lost faith a little last week. This week killed it.. Good QBs rookies or not don't do what he just did..
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: No, he’s really that much of a moron

This a personal attack right? He should be benched now..
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He was just a contributor. But it shouldn't be surprising with the number of 4th qtr kicks he's missed, with the game on the line. 

Game wouldn't have been on the line if he didn't nail a 55 yarder earlier. Or if the Bengals offense didn't quit after getting an early lead. Or if the Bengals defense didn't allow 31 points. Or if Taylor doesn't call a stupid FB dive with a scrub RB. Or if Burrow doesn't throw an INT to seal the game.

It's also not like 48 yarders are gimme kicks.

My point is, I knew someone would be blaming Bullock for the L even though if we're assigning blame, he is WELL down the list. It's pretty much death, taxes, and blaming the kicker when the rest of the team fails.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: No, he’s really that much of a moron

Bet you wouldn't say this to my face!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:27 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Hey, look at the bright side.  We didn't get blown out again like last week.  I think it's pretty obvious the season is pretty much over.  This team just doesn't have the talent to win very often.  Management cuts corners on coaching, GM, OL, etc.  What did you think was going to happen this year?

Having said that, we should try to keep it civil around here.  Everyone here is just tired of the losing.  

It just never seems to end though, does it?

I think some of these guys are just here to piss on some of us who actually care if they lose... It's like you cant have a differing opinion here without getting called names...
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:11 PM)Tony Wrote: Bet you wouldn't say this to my face!

Oh! We got ourselves an internet tuff guy here.Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Game wouldn't have been on the line if he didn't nail a 55 yarder earlier. Or if the Bengals offense didn't quit after getting an early lead. Or if the Bengals defense didn't allow 31 points. Or if Taylor doesn't call a stupid FB dive with a scrub RB. Or if Burrow doesn't throw an INT to seal the game.

My point is, I knew someone would be blaming Bullock for the L even though if we're assigning blame, he is WELL down the list. It's pretty much death, taxes, and blaming the kicker when the rest of the team fails.

But he didn't miss the 55 yarder earlier. That's the point. It's the 4th quarter with a chance to tie or win that's the problem. That's the definition of choke. When something is on the line, late. 

He's been money in the first 3 quarters...but then NFL games are 4 quarters long. 

I didn't blame him, just said that he contributed. If he had missed the 55 then hit the 48, that would actaully be clutch because he hit it when he needed to and it should have been expected that he'd miss a 55 yarder, as they're much lower percentage kicks.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:11 PM)Tony Wrote: Bet you wouldn't say this to my face!

LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:58 PM)Tony Wrote: You guys say this same BS every week.. He will learn.. apparently not

What mistakes is he repeating other than not single handedly making up for all other aspects of the team’s shortcomings and winning the game on the last drive?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:14 PM)Tony Wrote: I think some of these guys are just here to piss on some of us who actually care if they lose... It's like you cant have a differing opinion here without getting called names...

There are different levels of "opinion". Some are good and some are dumb as shit. 

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:14 PM)Tony Wrote: I think some of these guys are just here to piss on some of us who actually care if they lose... It's like you cant have a differing opinion here without getting called names...

Look, if you’re dumb enough to keep posting stupid posts over and over again you are going to get lit up.

...and criticizing a rookie QB playing on the worst team in the NFL last season playing against the #1 defense this season and being responsible for 3/4 of the offensive production today is just stupid.

Well look at that...Rodgers just threw interceptions on back to back drives...he’s bad too.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:09 PM)Tony Wrote: Unfortunately no.. 
Lost faith a little last week. This week killed it.. Good QBs rookies or not don't do what he just did..

LOL

Peyton Manning threw 28 INT’s his rookie season. You’re an absolute clown.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Game wouldn't have been on the line if he didn't nail a 55 yarder earlier. Or if the Bengals offense didn't quit after getting an early lead. Or if the Bengals defense didn't allow 31 points. Or if Taylor doesn't call a stupid FB dive with a scrub RB. Or if Burrow doesn't throw an INT to seal the game.

The single biggest reason we lost this game was lack of pass rush. Rivers had all day to carve us up.

Reply/Quote