Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
I fully expected to lose today, but would much rather have lost 31-14 than the way we did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
They were passing tonthe sidelines all th3 way down field when any idiot could tell you to STOP RUNNING OUT OF BOUNDS!!!...

Marvins lack of clock management is completely ridiculous. Its a perfect example of the stereotype "you cant teaxh an old dog new tricks".... cause this dude just doesnt learn.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Pretty sure Tomlin has Marvin bent over in the locker room.

"Let's Goooooooo!"
[Image: th?id=OIP.2tmdwnLOmwENozJFBYfeWgHaFj&pid...=219&h=165]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Pretty sure Tomlin has Marvin bent over in the locker room.

Might as well since he had him bent over on the field as well. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:26 PM)bjf123 Wrote: We’re in first place today. We won’t be by Nov. 11. We’ll be 5-4 and the Steelers will be 5-3-1. Mark it down. This is another year missing the playoffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Playoffs! PLAYOFFS! This team would just be one and our again.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:11 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Illegal pick or not this team sucks with Marvin. What 19-5 against Pitt? Can't even beat them when they only have 2 damn wins. Freakin joke

We probably win without that pick play.

Also, the two wins is kind of a bad argument this early in the season.
Reply/Quote
I can only dream of the day Marv is gone.
Reply/Quote

It's good for Tomlin's self esteem. Regardless of how poor he performs, Marvin will clap.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We probably win without that pick play.

No we would still lose to a FG.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:34 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: No we would still lose to a FG.

A penalized pick play makes it like a 60 yard FG. The guy has a career long of 53. I'll take those odds.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I responded to a question from someone who posts on subs I visit regularly and you responded to me.

An illegal play in which an offensive player attempts to impede the progress of a downfield defender in order to allow a teammate to get open for a pass.

This is what I saw, This is what Fouts saw. The only  person who didnt see that was you. Good game though
Reply/Quote

Weren't they in FG range when they ran that pick play? 
Reply/Quote

Oh horse shit.

We lost because their coach is better than ours. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: It was just a game and we might make the playoffs but if you think this team is gonna do anything special with this Defense and these coaches then you are delusional.

And that makes them scum?

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:24 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: My reaction after losing this game:

[Image: LiveLeak-dot-com-rambo_1539529400.gif?XE...VDIh-xNFKQ]
Here's mine

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That right there is the issue with the 2018 Bengals.

The Oline is still a bigger issue, imo. They were really bad today.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:36 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: An illegal play in which an offensive player attempts to impede the progress of a downfield defender in order to allow a teammate to get open for a pass.

This is what I saw, This is what Fouts saw. The only  person who didnt see that was you. Good game though

To copy and paste the full paragraph of what you copy pasta'd:

"Pick

What is Pick?
An illegal play in which an offensive player attempts to impede the progress of a downfield defender in order to allow a teammate to get open for a pass. Usually, this entails a pair of receivers running a crossing pattern past one another with one receiver designated to make enough contact with the defender to allow the other receiver to come open. If the official determines the contact to be intentional or egregious, he can throw a flag for offensive pass interference.

[Image: hu8d]

Sporting Charts explains Pick - football
The pick play is a common play throughout football, and is a technique that requires a team to design plays that can cause a pick without the flag being thrown for pass interference. Often, the picking player will have to manage to impede the defender's progress just enough to slow him down while not making the contact obvious enough to draw the flag. Most crossing patterns are designed to put players in positions that can create traffic that causes a pick situation without the obvious pick occurring.

"

It's talking about crossing routes where Receiver A runs into the guy covering Receiver B. The guy covering Brown was so far away he never appeared on screen. 

None-the-less this website is paraphrasing and not quoting the rule.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: And THIS shows you are not an actual Bengals fan. Stealer games always dwarf other games in importance to the fanbase. 

Of course I’m upset. Don’t feel the need to go off the deep end and act like a jabroni though. Calling players scum and human garbage is ridiculous. Shame on you.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:30 PM)bengals73 Wrote: That guy is a troll.  Pay him no mind

How the hell am I a troll? Because I call people out for saying ridiculous things?

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:37 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Weren't they in FG range when they ran that pick play? 

Would have been a 50 yarder, which isn't exactly a gimme.
Reply/Quote