Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
[Image: 9ReRvb8.png?fb]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:46 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: You are insane. This defense is the only thing that kept this game close. Roethlisberger passed for 224 yards, hardly passing at will. The run defense wasnt good but they stopped them when they needed to especially when our offense put them in horrible situations time after time.  

Zero sacks....and while they held them in the red zone a bunch....the Stoolers moved the ball between the 20s pretty much at will.  Hell, I only watched 2 and a half quarters and saw that.  Then, I made the mistake and flipped over from the race only to see them cram a fake punt down our throats.  All three phases SUCKED today. I don't know if you're insane or not...but definitely need an eye exam.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Things are going to go from bad to worse once Burfict is hit with a one year ban. Pretty sure that carries over to week 7 next year.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The offense showed up in the 1st half, and the D showed up in the 2nd.

Too bad they were taking turns.  Whatever

....and then special teams decided to take a shit too.  A Mediocre Marv team seldom ever puts it all together.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
As long as Mike Brown and Family run this team, Bengals can never win. I don't care who the coach is. I don't care who the quarterback is. As long as Mike Brown and Family run this team, Bengals can never win.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why do we watch the rest of the season? lol

Theres really no reason to. Other than if you like train wrecks and soap operas...

And Olinemen who wouldn't even be on the practice squad of any other NFL team...

And like watching what happens when an entire team seemingly loses interest in their job...
Reply/Quote
On behalf of today's game, I extend to you a gift.

[Image: OP-39148-BL-OR-2.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: On behalf of today's game, I extend to you a gift.

Now bend over so I can place it somewhere.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: On behalf of today's game, I extend to you a gift.

Durable, well-planned, well-constructed and serves a genuine purpose. So, in no way relatable to this team.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The offense showed up in the 1st half, and the D showed up in the 2nd.

Too bad they were taking turns.  Whatever

That’s the way I saw it.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:53 PM)kevin Wrote: As long as Mike Brown and Family run this team, Bengals can never win.  I don't care who the coach is.  I don't care who the quarterback is.  As long as Mike Brown and Family run this team, Bengals can never win.

I think the majority of fans realize Mike and the family are the root of the problem. That doesn't mean you can't be frustrated with other aspects of the team as well. As much as I dislike Mike and wish he weren't the owner...he's not the one making coaching decisions or playing the game. There's plenty of blame to go around.
Reply/Quote

Hey another Shitsburgh tool from somwhere other than, Shitsburgh!!!

How does the arse taste on the bandwagon?
Reply/Quote
Two years ago we had an offensive line that could run a pass play for more than 2.5 seconds it was nice.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Green Bay or Arizona could use Andy Dalton right now and I want him to play for a winner at least once in his career.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think the majority of fans realize Mike and the family are the root of the problem. That doesn't mean you can't be frustrated with other aspects of the team as well. As much as I dislike Mike and wish he weren't the owner...he's not the one making coaching decisions or playing the game. There's plenty of blame to go around.

Well, no but he's the guy deciding who gets hired and fired.  It's like if I open a sandwich shop and staff it with colobus monkeys.  Hey, I'm not the one throwing crap at customers, violating every health code, and making zero sandwiches!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:52 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Things are going to go from bad to worse once Burfict is hit with a one year ban. Pretty sure that carries over to week 7 next year.

Just as I read this and went "huh?" NBC talked about it and played a replay. 

How dumb can you be? At least Bryant and Gordon could blame their dumbassery on the fact that they were high. 
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:41 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Bull. If we cared we wouldn't have watched our OLine disintegrate and do nothing about it. Made absolutely no effort to replace it. How in the world can you consider what they're doing a rebuild?

You are either Rebuilding or Competing in the NFL. We're Rebuilding. We need about 5-6 new starters. Those guys aren't on the roster now.

At our rate of drafting 1 starter a year...and not signing free agents. Factoring in Atkins and Dunlap being free agents after next year...

This won't be pretty.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Durable, well-planned, well-constructed and serves a genuine purpose. So, in no way relatable to this team.

Exactly. I bet that can does it's job, day in and day out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:56 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Now bend over so I can place it somewhere.

Hey this isn't Smack Talk
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think the majority of fans realize Mike and the family are the root of the problem. That doesn't mean you can't be frustrated with other aspects of the team as well. As much as I dislike Mike and wish he weren't the owner...he's not the one making coaching decisions or playing the game. There's plenty of blame to go around.

Exactly ! It's a failure of a system all the way around
Reply/Quote