Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
Thoroughly satisfying win. Really nice.

Gotta hope Trey is ok.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:56 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Giants at the goal line down 17-13 to Jacksonville.

Jones fighting for his job can’t even let Barkley get the TD carry
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:55 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Yeah and you spent half the game bitching about the defense. I vote for Joe to be the next guy not allowed in here anymore.

No I made completely legit comments about the poor defensive play against an offense with no passing game. ATL should have scored zero TDS today. This notion that only people who are polyannas can be in gameday forums is ridiculous. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:58 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Thoroughly satisfying win. Really nice.

Gotta hope Trey is ok.

I think he is. Yes this was the closest to an actual complete game we've had since last year's second Rats game. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Thanks coach

You're welcome, but you're on the bench again next week.
Reply/Quote
Bengals looking like Last year now.
Reply/Quote
Fun win!

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:01 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: You're welcome, but you're on the bench again next week.

Corncussin?
Reply/Quote
Cleveland is going to be desperate and do crazy things next week.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:06 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Corncussin?

Protocol is protocol.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Cleveland is going to be desperate and do crazy things next week.

Hopefully they will be deflated but somehow they will play their best game of the year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: No I made completely legit comments about the poor defensive play against an offense with no passing game. ATL should have scored zero TDS today. This notion that only people who are polyannas can be in gameday forums is ridiculous. 

Both teams get paid to be out there Joe. They took advantage of Bengals D playing the run and it sort of paid off, but not enough . Mariota only threw the ball 13 times vs 42 for Burrow . The one pass that made hay went to the fastest guy on the field.  Ehhh.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Awesome game. Don’t have a single problem with the game plan and play calling in this game of course. Glad taking the hall first to jump out with a lead worked out to take Atl’s run game away. What a fun game to watch.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations on your win! I love you guys!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: Both teams get paid to be out there Joe. They took advantage of Bengals D playing the run and it sort of paid off, but not enough . Mariota only threw the ball 13 times vs 42 for Burrow . The one pass that made hay went to the fastest guy on the field.  Ehhh.. 

I know and agree they did buckle it down more in the second half but also the Falcons were finally forced to throw. I was just annoyed that against an offense with no passing game to speak of the defense STILL had problems against the run. 

Today the offense balled out except for one dumb play call which turned out not to hurt us. Their play reminded me a bit of when Burrow clowned the Rats which ultimately got DC Wink Martindale fired. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:11 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Awesome game. Don’t have a single problem with the game plan and play calling in this game of course. Glad taking the hall first to jump out with a lead worked out to take Atl’s run game away. What a fun game to watch.

We could complain, but it would be kind of like complaining that you have a pretty sister with ugly braces.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: We could complain, but it would be kind of like complaining that you have a pretty sister with ugly braces.. 

Lmao! Never heard that one before.
Reply/Quote
Sure was nice of the Bengals to take it easy on the ole blood pressure today.
Reply/Quote
I was in the house today! What a game! The play Chidobe Awuzie made to prevent a touchdown was mind blowing.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:56 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Giants at the goal line down 17-13 to Jacksonville.

What an ending to that game. 4th down, 7 seconds, Jacksonville down by 6, a pass to the one yard line by Jacksonville with the players momentum towards the end zone, and somehow the Giants stopped him just short.
Reply/Quote