Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals***
(10-28-2018, 05:26 PM)drgonzo Wrote: How this team is 5-3 is beyond me

The same way KC is 7-1 with a terrible defense: an offense that simply puts up more points than its opponent.
Reply/Quote
Awesome job Randy. Grats on the win Bengals. Im sorry about your coaches. F you coaches. They won in spite of you
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:27 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Stick with the Browns

Nah
Reply/Quote
Note how we went uptempo and suddenly the offense started moving again. Makes one wonder if part of our second half blues is Marvin slowing things down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:28 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: No way. Every win is satisfying. Bye week to get healthy, hopefully this coaching staff can get it together

This coaching staff isnt going to get any better.  Weve had 16 years of marvin ball, we know what to expect
Reply/Quote
There goes the number one draft pick .  Smirk
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully during the BYE we get healthier, players focus and Austin learns how to coach defense.
Reply/Quote
CAN'T THE BENGALS JUST HAVE A NORMAL WIN? SOMETIME THIS YEAR PLEASE?
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:27 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Before that drive, they had 1 first down all second half. So it’s his and that offenses fault they had to come from behind. Defense outscored them in the second half.

Coaching. Again, blaming Dalton is pointless. Palmer had the same issues Dalton had. Yet was just fine in Arizona. It's too easy to blame the guy who has the ball all the time, but he won that game with that final drive. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Bengals tried to lose it, but couldn't. Question now...does Brown have the balls to make needed changes in leadership the next two weeks? The health of the team should improve, but that's not going to fix this.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
This team may be massively flawed, but it has shown guts on a number of occasions this season.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:28 PM)barkerja Wrote: The same way KC is 7-1 with a terrible defense: an offense that simply puts up more points than its opponent.

Technically Bengals offense was outscored 31 to 34.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Bengals defense last 3 games....1608 yds...88 first downs.....110 pts
Reply/Quote
Dodged a bullet there.
Reply/Quote
how on earth with a 4 INT game ... it came down to the wire???? 2nd half of the season doesn't look good... I don't care if we play the last place team 8 times..
Reply/Quote
Not sure why we still give Fat Randy shit. He's been much better than Nugent.
Reply/Quote
2nd half offensive dominance lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals defense last 3 games....1608 yds...88 first downs.....110 pts

That's it!? Rookie numbers. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:28 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: No way. Every win is satisfying. Bye week to get healthy, hopefully this coaching staff can get it together

You're arguing it with the person who rooted for us to miss the game winner.  He is dissatisfied because we won...
Reply/Quote
Feels better than a loss but not by a lot because it reminds us that this team is going nowhere. +4 turnovers against an average team and need a last second FG to win.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote