Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Back, Vontaze Burfict!
Hi Vontaze!

You’re back in action against the Dolphins next week and it’s time to become the league’s leading tackler again. Please, oh please, be physical and disruptive but do it cleanly because you know there’s a huge target on your back. In the past you’ve drawn more flags than a North Korean parade and that can’t happen anymore.

The Cincinnati defense isn’t the same without you.

Giancarlo
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did they commute his sentence by 1 week?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 12:33 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Did the commute his sentence by 1 week?

It’s four weeks, not three? Let me fix that...
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 12:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Hi Vontaze!

You’re back in action against the Dolphins next week and it’s time to become the league’s leading tackler again.  Please, oh please, be physical and disruptive but do it cleanly because you know there’s a huge target on your back.  In the past you’ve drawn more flags than a North Korean parade and that can’t happen anymore.

Giancarlo

Hopefully Preston is full go too and they can really gain that chemistry together against those Phins.

Need much better play from the LB position. Just be smart Taze, this year is crazy. Happy they cleaned it up a bit with
the roughing the passer calls last night cause damn, what they did to Clay Matthews and the Packers was criminal.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully no concussions or other discipline before the end of the season
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
I'll be there for his return. Hope to see Brown, Mixon and (hopefully) Price back as well. :andy:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 12:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hopefully Preston is full go too and they can really gain that chemistry together against those Phins.

Need much better play from the LB position. Just be smart Taze, this year is crazy. Happy they cleaned it up a bit with
the roughing the passer calls last night cause damn, what they did to Clay Matthews and the Packers was criminal.

So looking forward to seeing Burfict, Vigil and Preston Brown together.

Should be an elite group of LBers

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:25 PM)Go Cards Wrote: So looking forward to seeing Burfict, Vigil and Preston Brown together.

Agree!  Vigil has been impressing thus far, hope he keeps up the hard play!   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:25 PM)Go Cards Wrote: So looking forward to seeing Burfict, Vigil and Preston Brown together.

One guys energy really can change the entire team ! Just look at Mayfield last week, granted he's a QB but still. You could see the entire team was lifted by his energy not just the offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 12:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Hi Vontaze!

You’re back in action against the Dolphins next week and it’s time to become the league’s leading tackler again.  Please, oh please, be physical and disruptive but do it cleanly because you know there’s a huge target on your back.  In the past you’ve drawn more flags than a North Korean parade and that can’t happen anymore.

Giancarlo

I am ready to contact the Bengal's equipment manager with an idea.  Tie the back of Burfict's shoulder pads to his balls so if he ducks his head....YEEEOOOOWWW!  Maybe that would keep him from being penalized, fined, and suspended.  
Reply/Quote

Elite? Child please.

One elite LB who has trouble staying on the field, one average LB and a younger LB who is inconsistent. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 03:18 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Elite? Child please.
[Image: tumblr_mv8lubCx3g1qfthy3o1_250.gif]
Quote:One elite LB who has trouble staying on the field, one average LB and a younger LB who is inconsistent. 

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 03:18 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Elite? Child please.

One elite LB who has trouble staying on the field, one average LB and a younger LB who is inconsistent. 

If by "elite" you mean guys that can cover worth a damn and have trouble tackling then yeah...elite is the word I would use. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

(09-28-2018, 01:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Agree!  Vigil has been impressing thus far, hope he keeps up the hard play!   ThumbsUp

Are we living in different realities that this message board somehow managed to connect?

That was BEFORE the Panthers game where Christian-freaking-McCaffrey ran for 186 yards after rushing for 522 yards in his previous 18 games combined (previous single-game high of 66 yards).

Vigil is awful. Don't get sucked into the "he has a bunch of tackles!" thought process. Tackles =/= Good

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Vigil is decent if he has good LBs next to him. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 05:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Vigil is decent if he has good LBs next to him. 

My feelings exactly.  Bufict, Brown and Vigil will make a good trio.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 07:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: My feelings exactly.  Bufict, Brown and Vigil will make a good trio.

Yeah, it is Evans who has let me down the most, expected him to be much better.

Just have to have a decent MIKE like Preston and a gamechanger like Burfict and we could be really good.

Wouldn't say elite cause Preston isn't the best against the pass and Burfict could be gone at any second, but really good.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 07:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: My feelings exactly.  Bufict, Brown and Vigil will make a good trio.

(09-28-2018, 07:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, it is Evans who has let me down the most, expected him to be much better.

Just have to have a decent MIKE like Preston and a gamechanger like Burfict and we could be really good.

Wouldn't say elite cause Preston isn't the best against the pass and Burfict could be gone at any second, but really good.

Yep I'm not so sure about elite but much better than what we've had out there.
Reply/Quote
Loved Taz but the guy is a cheater who tried to cover it up. That was pretty much the last straw in terms of being able to trust him
Reply/Quote
Lol Burfict...This guy will be a penalty machine with new rules. What is the over under on games played prior to first ejection???? I say 2 and that is probably being overly optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote