Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome To Bengals Ryan Finley
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 04:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So early, sometimes it takes time for young QB's to adapt to the speed.

Watching Finley in the Bowl game he made some bad mistakes, especially the pick 6 he threw. I do like that he has a quick release and for most of the year he was smart with the ball, he has a high IQ and is a team first dude. I still like the pick, he will need some time. I like his game more than i did McCarron as the backup.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 04:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well guess we'd better go ahead and cut him then...
Reply/Quote
This is twinkle toe Andy's last year to get his head out of his ass.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 06:04 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Well guess we'd better go ahead and cut him then...

OMG!!  He sucks!!  And we wasted multiple picks to draft him.  Typical Bungles!!!  Mad

And what about our coaching staff.  THREE former QB coaches and they can't even teach a guy how to throw simple passes.  What a bunch of losers.  Typical Bungles!!!!   
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 06:24 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: This is twinkle toe Andy's last year to get his head out of his ass.

:troll:
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 06:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: OMG!!  He sucks!!  And we wasted multiple picks to draft him.  Typical Bungles!!!  Mad

And what about our coaching staff.  THREE former QB coaches and they can't even teach a guy how to throw simple passes.  What a bunch of losers.  Typical Bungles!!!!   

:troll:
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 04:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I liked the pick and obviously it's way too early to start slamming Finley, but this isn't exactly encouraging to hear. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 09:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I liked the pick and obviously it's way too early to start slamming Finley, but this isn't exactly encouraging to hear. 

Could he actually be worse than Driskel ? Hard to believe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 09:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: :troll:

Is that a Zombie version of Brutus Buckeye??  That's awesome!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 09:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Could he actually be worse than Driskel ? Hard to believe

I still have high hopes for him. I seem to remember a lot of similar reports about McCarron having rough days, so hopefully he improves.

(05-10-2019, 09:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is that a Zombie version of Brutus Buckeye??  That's awesome!

Nah. Brutus Buckeye had an accident that he hasn't recovered from.  Mellow

[Image: 306877.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 10:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I still have high hopes for him. I seem to remember a lot of similar reports about McCarron having rough days, so hopefully he improves.

Nah. Brutus Buckeye had an accident that he hasn't recovered from.  Mellow

[Image: 306877.jpg]

Well, they certainly didn't kill Brutus this past year.  62-39...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 10:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, they certainly didn't kill Brutus this past year.  62-39...

Just stirring the OSU pot.  Smirk

I'm actually a UK fan, so OSU/Michigan is the last thing I worry about. 
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 09:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I liked the pick and obviously it's way too early to start slamming Finley, but this isn't exactly encouraging to hear. 

This is the sort of thing that cracks me up. The guy has a body of work that proves he does not struggle throwing the ball yet a single comment from a talking head is news worthy.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 08:48 AM)OSUfan Wrote: This is the sort of thing that cracks me up. The guy has a body of work that proves he does not struggle throwing the ball yet a single comment from a talking head is news worthy.

Reminds me of when scouts have a ton of film on a college QB throwing the ball well suddenly freak out when he is not perfect in some pre-draft drills throwing against air.
Reply/Quote
Saw the video of someone posting the Bowl game Finley was in and the first 2 series he was moving the ball but then that was pretty much it. Kinda like Andy the last 3 seasons. At least we know Finley is just going to replace our back up QB if the price is right.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 08:48 AM)OSUfan Wrote: This is the sort of thing that cracks me up. The guy has a body of work that proves he does not struggle throwing the ball yet a single comment from a talking head is news worthy.

It's a beat guy reporting what he saw. I reacted by saying it's "not encouraging". 

I even followed that up by saying it's early and he'll probably be fine. 

Not sure why some are so hyper-sensitive to any critique of a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 12:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's a beat guy reporting what he saw. I reacted by saying it's "not encouraging". 

I even followed that up by saying it's early and he'll probably be fine. 

Not sure why some are so hyper-sensitive to any critique of a Bengal.

Cause some folks around here just love to argue, regardless of the topic
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 01:46 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Cause some folks around here just love to argue, regardless of the topic

NO THEY DONT! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? Ninja Ninja Ninja LOL

Reply/Quote

Yeah, the last thing i'm going to worry about is how a guy performs on his very first mini-camp. How he plays in the preseason will be what matters, more than any camp. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote