Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Londonistan
(05-07-2016, 10:20 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So a 12% Muslim population turns London into "Londonistan"?

look who made the thread...
People suck
(05-09-2016, 02:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was making the connection to voting for Obama because he was black.  It's the token vote, and if they can guilt you into that through fear of being called a racist or such.   

Still not buying It.
(05-11-2016, 05:49 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Still not buying It.

So they voted for his vast expierence and credentials?  
(05-11-2016, 06:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So they voted for his vast expierence and credentials?  

yes.  along with his ideology and ability to get people behind him.  

just because the first and most important aspect of another individual is their race or religion to you, doesn't make it the case for others.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-11-2016, 07:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: yes.  along with his ideology and ability to get people behind him.  

just because the first and most important aspect of another individual is their race or religion to you, doesn't make it the case for others.

He has not been able to get anyone behind him on anything.  

I could care less what colour he is ....  He is a failure as a president.   Actually the country is more divisive because of his presidency.   
(05-11-2016, 07:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He has not been able to get anyone behind him on anything.  

I could care less what colour he is ....  He is a failure as a president.   Actually the country is more divisive because of his presidency.   

(05-09-2016, 05:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey sorry if the truth bothers you.   He gets a pass because he is the first black president.   But the reality is he is easily one of the worst.   

No one will ever call you StLucid
(05-11-2016, 07:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: No one will ever call you StLucid

Yes I don't care about it .....  But others do.   

He doesn't get a pass from me because he is a weak man with zero backbone. 
(05-11-2016, 09:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I don't care about it .....  But others do.   

He doesn't get a pass from me because he is a weak man with zero backbone. 

We've had this discussion on numerous occasions and I know this is mostly lucie peacocking, but it amazes me that you're unable to see how foolish you sound using such baseless points to belittle the man.  I'd tell you to try harder, but...
(05-11-2016, 07:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: yes.  along with his ideology and ability to get people behind him.  

Ideology lol.  Half the leftists that voted for him cant even spell the word let alone know what it means.

Yes, he had the ability to get people behind him to the point of being cult-like.  Seeing all those trance like faces watching this fraud speak so eloquently using a teleprompter was tortuous.

You had Barbara Walters conceding the fact that much of the populous (leftists) viewed Obamao as the Messiah, Oprah christening him as "The One",  Jamie Foxx with his proclamation that Obamao was our Lord and Savior....This savior that was gonna pay his followers  rent and put gas their car.
London elects first Muslim mayor...who supposedly supported the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.meforum.org/5994/london-mayor-election

Big whoop, we elected the first muslim president. Twice.
(05-11-2016, 10:43 PM)Vlad Wrote: London elects first Muslim mayor...who supposedly supported the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.meforum.org/5994/london-mayor-election

Big whoop, we elected the first muslim president. Twice.

Dont care, dont live in London.
(05-12-2016, 01:13 AM)Benton Wrote: Dont care, dont live in London.

Also don't have a Muslim president or an inherent bias towards humans with a divergent creation story.  Good on you. 
(05-12-2016, 01:22 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Also don't have a Muslim president or an inherent bias towards humans with a divergent creation story.  Good on you. 

We do have an atheist president.   That seems to think that Muslim is the best religion going.    Ofc he could just be pandering and more situated with the policital beliefs of groups likes the Muslim brotherhood.   
(05-12-2016, 02:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We do have an atheist president.   That seems to think that Muslim is the best religion going.    Ofc he could just be pandering and more situated with the policital beliefs of groups likes the Muslim brotherhood.   

Put down the wine coolers stlactid.  Making a clear case for better public education.  Look at you. christ. 
(05-11-2016, 07:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He has not been able to get anyone behind him on anything.  

Nuclear weapons agreement with Iran was the result of a world wide coalition spearheaded by the United States.
(05-12-2016, 02:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We do have an atheist president.   That seems to think that Muslim is the best religion going.    Ofc he could just be pandering and more situated with the policital beliefs of groups likes the Muslim brotherhood.   

Shocked

Stop.  Please.  That's just embarrassing yourself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-12-2016, 02:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We do have an atheist president.   That seems to think that Muslim is the best religion going.    

Mellow

I think you just checkmated yourself.
(05-12-2016, 02:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We do have an atheist president.   

LMAO LMAO LMAO
People suck
(05-11-2016, 06:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So they voted for his vast expierence and credentials?  

Sounds more plausible than the vast majority of voters had a guilty conscience.
(05-12-2016, 10:27 AM)Benton Wrote: Mellow

I think you just checkmated yourself.

Yeah probably should have kept reading that post instead of only showing what you wanted.   He is obviously a Muslim Brotherhood fan.