That would be a dream come true for me to catch a pass from Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:10 PM)pally Wrote:

That's awesome!
I've been pimping this guy for a LONG time on my mocks 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
From the CBS Draft Tracker Grade A:

Quote:Of course faced smaller-school competition, but dominated it. Linear, fluid athlete who's great in end-around game and down the field. Tracks it awesomely and plays to his larger size. Think Christian Watson Lite. Awesome pick this late. (Chris Trapasso)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the team, Andrei Iosivas! May you make the team and realize your dream of catching passes from Joe Burrow. ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's official..I don't wanna catch an NFL pass from Burrow.. I'm old and he'd knock a hole right through me. I doubt I'd survive it..  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It's going to be fun to see how two new WRs contribute to the team. I hope this dude has a good career with us.
Reply/Quote
Judging by his name and his name alone. This guy is going to love 4ways.

Welcome to the team Andrei!
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:15 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That's awesome!
I've been pimping this guy for a LONG time on my mocks 

He was always the most tempting WR late in all of my mocks as well. Glad to have Iosivas. Great size, speed combo.

Reminds me of Christian Watson of the Packers last year. Just don't want to see those drops on those deep ballz son. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Check out his stats from the combine; they compare very favorably to guys chosen much earlier.
Reply/Quote
Is this our Higgins replacement? Glad we added to the WR depth it was definitely needed.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 09:31 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Check out his stats from the combine; they compare very favorably to guys chosen much earlier.

Good pick, makes more sense than the Purdue WR drafted earlier. Jones will have to stick as a special teams ace, Andre can be a legit #3, and in a perfect world might end up being our Miles Austin.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 09:34 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Is this our Higgins replacement? Glad we added to the WR depth it was definitely needed.

Not at all, different styles.
Think more like Chris Henry style. 
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 09:35 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Good pick, makes more sense than the Purdue WR drafted earlier.  Jones will have to stick as a special teams ace, Andre can be a legit #3, and in a perfect world might end up being our Miles Austin.

Charlie Jones is much more than just a ST's player. Some of you just don't have a clue.
Reply/Quote
Like the potential for Iosivas.
Good WR4 type guy who could fill for either outside WR down the line.
Charlie Jones could (should) bump Trent Taylor off the roster and handle return duties immediately.
Jones also could turn into Boyd's replacement after this season.
Bengals set themselves up well for WRs, albeit potential at the cost of having a weak TE room.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This will make the Bengals 4 and 5 wide absolutely vicious. Love the pick. This kid will be an absolute rockstar.
Reply/Quote
What was this? Hopefully this is a Mohamed Sanu and Marvin Jones level of success WR draft class. That would be very helpful.

The astronomical ceiling on this pick what we needed to juice up the end of our WR depth chart
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 09:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Not at all, different styles.
Think more like Chris Henry style. 

Guess I don't see Slim:
[Image: usa_today_20144159.0.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Andrei losivas first practice 1 on 1s in pads were at the Senior Bowl.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If we can get to 10 or 00 personnel packages and protect with Charlie Jones and Iosivas we are going to be tough to deal with.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote