Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well My Countdown until Football Season Start Thread
https://days.to/until/nfl-season - 99 Days Left.
Reply/Quote
We've reached that point of the offseason, eh?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
football come sooner please!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 03:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We've reached that point of the offseason, eh?

I always start getting that itch..  About this time..  lol I can't wait to see them practice this year..  I am ready to see Ross on the Field, and See AJ.  Family Day is always fun. 
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 03:54 PM)magikod Wrote: football come sooner please!!!

It will be here before you know it buddy these days will go by real soon.  The trick is cut them down in sections.  99 days cut it down to like 66 days left and then 33 days left and before you know it we can be in the middle of the season!!  yeah!!
Reply/Quote
This summer's going to be HUGE!

Hopefully, I'll have my stem cell treatment in the next month or two and be back to walking and talking normally!

Making a trip up to Toronto in a few weeks.

And then football season is right around the corner!
Reply/Quote
Can't wait!!!!!

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't rush it. before you know it Christmas will be here......
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 04:44 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I always start getting that itch..  About this time..  lol I can't wait to see them practice this year..  I am ready to see Ross on the Field, and See AJ.  Family Day is always fun. 

i agree training camp should be pretty interesting this year
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 04:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: It will be here before you know it buddy these days will go by real soon.  The trick is cut them down in sections.  99 days cut it down to like 66 days left and then 33 days left and before you know it we can be in the middle of the season!!  yeah!!

I like your thoughts on this here. And we're getting some info on the new guys through Hobson on the team's website. Fluff pieces that they are, they're still bits of info here and there that we didn't have before. I'm also starting to look into the teams that are on this year's schedule to get a better idea of what we're facing.

(05-31-2017, 05:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This summer's going to be HUGE!

Hopefully, I'll have my stem cell treatment in the next month or two and be back to walking and talking normally.

Best of luck to ya, Brad. We're all rooting for you, so you better keep us informed as things happen!

(05-31-2017, 07:15 PM)magikod Wrote: i agree training camp should be pretty interesting this year

In a way, I wish we were the Hard Knocks feature team this year, just to (selfishly) have as much info as possible. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 07:56 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: In a way, I wish we were the Hard Knocks feature team this year, just to (selfishly) have as much info as possible. 

I wish were the team every year.  I miss everyone on here dissecting every second of every episode.  Their two seasons were the best. 

And, seeing Mike's legs while he sits in that golf cart   Pervert
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Hopefully, I'll have my stem cell treatment in the next month or two and be back to walking and talking normally!

Nice!! always got to have something you are looking forward to, the small little things helps us get through the day!!  Good luck on your stem cell treatment.  
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 07:56 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I like your thoughts on this here. And we're getting some info on the new guys through Hobson on the team's website. Fluff pieces that they are, they're still bits of info here and there that we didn't have before. I'm also starting to look into the teams that are on this year's schedule to get a better idea of what we're facing.

Best of luck to ya, Brad. We're all rooting for you, so you better keep us informed as things happen!

In a way, I wish we were the Hard Knocks feature team this year, just to (selfishly) have as much info as possible. 

I honestly miss going to Georgetown to watch them practice..  nice ride into the country side.  If you get a pretty day!!  it is awesome!!
Reply/Quote
99 days? Damn, that's eternity! Well, at least it's only 72 days till preseason. That's just a hair over 2 months. There's your silver lining. However, Preseason games scare the shit out of me.

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 07:56 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I like your thoughts on this here. And we're getting some info on the new guys through Hobson on the team's website. Fluff pieces that they are, they're still bits of info here and there that we didn't have before. I'm also starting to look into the teams that are on this year's schedule to get a better idea of what we're facing.
Feel free to post any predictions or even just observations about this year's opponents and the match-ups because I'm sure a lot of people are like me and would love it because it puts the preseason talk into a more concrete form.
(05-31-2017, 07:56 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Best of luck to ya, Brad. We're all rooting for you, so you better keep us informed as things happen!
Much appreciated!  I'm sure everyone will get tired of hearing about it because I'm so pumped up about it!  It has the potential to be life-changing!

(05-31-2017, 10:19 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Nice!! always got to have something you are looking forward to, the small little things helps us get through the day!!  Good luck on your stem cell treatment.  
Much appreciated!  Still waiting on confirmation because, even though it seems like I'm locked in, it won't be real for me until there's a date set to have it done!  

And then there's always the chance that I could be the placebo!  
(05-31-2017, 10:22 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I honestly miss going to Georgetown to watch them practice..  nice ride into the country side.  If you get a pretty day!!  it is awesome!!

I did love making the trip down there, but I just wasn't that big of a fan of the distance and time it took to get there, especially if you go specifically to see one player and then said player jogs into the locker room after practice without even so much as stopping to smile at fans.
Reply/Quote
Well it's not a real offseason thread without.... You know.... *Drumroll*

A uniform discussion Ninja

What do ya think, everyone? I think I prefer the orange on black combo myself. Also, we really need to get back to what we wore in the late 90's-early 2000's. Yeah, we weren't very good wearing those but really, we never looked better. Imagine an orange alternate in that design. And can we please bring back the tiger head/leaping tiger logo and nix that punk-ass "B"? 
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 11:00 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well it's not a real offseason thread without.... You know.... *Drumroll*

A uniform discussion Ninja

What do ya think, everyone? I think I prefer the orange on black combo myself. Also, we really need to get back to what we wore in the late 90's-early 2000's. Yeah, we weren't very good wearing those but really, we never looked better. Imagine an orange alternate in that design. And can we please bring back the tiger head/leaping tiger logo and nix that punk-ass "B"? 

The B Sucks.

Reply/Quote

Yeah, we will probably need help on the OL. Think you can be ready by Sept 10th? You would be like our "under the radar" secret weapon. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Sorry. I can wait for the season to start.

Not for why you may think though. 

I'm coming down the home stretch of putting a pool in and if it was football season already, I WOULDN'T EVEN GET TO SWIM IN MY SOON-TO-BE NEW POOL!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 11:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, we will probably need help on the OL. Think you can be ready by Sept 10th? You would be like our "under the radar" secret weapon. ThumbsUp
Ha!  If I'm going to play OL, I might as well stay in my wheelchair because I'm scrawny otherwise!

Hilarious

I do plan on going back to our high school field and running some routes when I'm able to   ThumbsUp

Don't know how long it would take me to learn to re-walk again (much-less be in form to run) or if the stem cells would kick-in right away and everything would come back to me  Jerry
(05-31-2017, 11:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sorry. I can wait for the season to start.

Not for why you may think though. 

I'm coming down the home stretch of putting a pool in and if it was football season already, I WOULDN'T EVEN GET TO SWIM IN MY SOON-TO-BE NEW POOL!!!

POOL HONEYS!

I CAN DIG THAT!
Reply/Quote