Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s your number ?
How many games should we win with a backup QB that’s got zero experience in the NFL? Based on what you’ve seen out of the defense and offense so far this season? We have 7 games left.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
0 to 1 max.
Reply/Quote
Let's play tough in all of them, win none. Get those draft slots and that 4th place schedule. SB in 2024.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 11:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Let's play tough in all of them, win none. Get those draft slots and that 4th place schedule. SB in 2024.

Well I feel better about JB than than I did Ryan Finley. We are going to find out if this roster was as good as we thought before the season. Having the worse QB in each of your 7 remaining games is never encouraging.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Steelers-Well coached shite splitting the series is definitely possible.

Jags-Their offence hasn’t pulled up any trees this year.

Colts-If Hubbard is back and we can stop Taylor they are worse than us.

Vikings-Another back up qb and another team who have injury issues.

We definitely still have some winnable games left I’ll say we probably win another 2/3.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 11:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Let's play tough in all of them, win none.  Get those draft slots and that 4th place schedule.  SB in 2024.

[Image: this.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 11:43 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: [Image: this.gif]

X3

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
We'll find out fast. There aren't really any easy outs on this schedule. Pittsburgh might be the only thing close with their horrid offense. If they somehow eek one out next Sunday, then maybe Minnesota or Indy become possibilities.

Never know, though. I wouldn't have predicted they could have beaten Pittsburgh in 2020. As we all know, taking teams without key players lightly is a loss waiting to happen. A lot of it depends on the culture and morale of the current Bengals locker room and whether or not they have the energy and resolve to ruin some teams' Sundays without the reward of a deep postseason run.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 11:54 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: How many games should we win with a backup QB that’s got zero experience in the NFL? Based on what you’ve seen out of the defense and offense so far this season? We have 7 games left.

1 to 2 wins.....maybe
Reply/Quote
Could you imagine sneaking in as the 7 seed just to get completely man handled by KC or Bal round 1. Lol. No thanks. Punt the season. Top 10 pick let’s go
Reply/Quote
0 hopefully. While seeing some promise from young players and avoiding any injuries that may jeopardize a players offseason.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
And as a reminder I said should win not what you want us to win lol

Reply/Quote
I can see a couple of wins, but I'd rather win 0 with the kids playing like others have said.
Reply/Quote
Browning with some first team reps might just surprise a bunch of people. I think the win/lose ratio is more going to be determined on the defense.
Reply/Quote
Using the current play calling in the last 2 games? 0
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 12:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Browning with some first team reps might just surprise a bunch of people. I think the win/lose ratio is more going to be determined on the defense.

I’m in total agreement. If the Bengals beat the Steelers it will give the team lots of confidence as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 11:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Let's play tough in all of them, win none.  Get those draft slots and that 4th place schedule.  SB in 2024.

We could extend our pre-season starting from this point on. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 12:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Using the current play calling in the last 2 games? 0

Throwing out the first 3 games the Bengals offense is in the top 10 in points per play and scoring. FYI.

Reply/Quote
We were .500 with our starter. I can see 3-4 with JB2. Unlike most in here I'll be rooting for 7-0
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
most likely 2 (steelers, colts, vikings) all at home.. possible sweep those three
Reply/Quote