Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 13 year old boy wouldn't?
Once again, where were these hot, horny young teachers when I was in middle school? This girl is pretty decent looking too. Nevermind the fact that I probably wouldn't have known what to do with it if it was offered to me back then...but I sure would've tried to figure it out:

http://nypost.com/2016/06/01/teacher-on-the-run-after-13-year-old-gets-her-pregnant/
Reply/Quote
I just saw a story like that (might have been the same one) and it's blowing me away that it keeps happening, especially since these women usually are hot.

It's also hilarious that, if this were a man, the whole world would be appalled and he'd be getting ass raped horribly in jail.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just saw a story like that (might have been the same one) and it's blowing me away that it keeps happening, especially since these women usually are hot.

It's also hilarious that, if this were a man, the whole world would be appalled and he'd be getting ass raped horribly in jail.

Again with the ass raping. This was brought up in the Bill Cosby thread, but rape does not occur nearly as often as people like to think it does in jail. Seriously, why are people infatuated with people being raped in prison.
Reply/Quote
Never had teachers like this. There were a couple that were nice looking, but none where you just wanted to bang them silly.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
WE must track this boy down and give him his luckiest boy in America award.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:37 PM)Au165 Wrote: Again with the ass raping. This was brought up in the Bill Cosby thread, but rape does not occur nearly as often as people like to think it does in jail. Seriously, why are people infatuated with people being raped in prison.

Might not happen as commonly as people think, but it does happen, and, when you're in jail with nothing else to do, I imagine even every so often feels like all the time, and fearing the next time would be horrible.
Reply/Quote
Amazing .... What is wrong with people. Everyone involved in this mess needs their tails kicked.

A girl I was dating way back.... Her brother was a teacher and he was banging a student. They got married and her family was ok with it but it was just creepy.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 05:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Amazing ....    What is wrong with people.    Everyone involved in this mess needs their tails kicked.

A girl I was dating way back.... Her brother was a teacher and he was banging a student.   They got married and her family was ok with it but it was just creepy.

I know, right?

(07-19-2015, 11:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Once again i go back to old days where fathers took their sons to the brothel.   It's not only was a right of passage but also a guide to putting them on track to have a family.

I can't believe the dad let his 13 year old son have sex with a teacher instead of taking him to a brothel to have sex with a prostitute to guide him on the track to having a family.

Some people. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 06:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I know, right?

I can't believe the dad let his 13 year old son have sex with a teacher instead of taking him to a brothel to have sex with a prostitute to guide him on the track to having a family.

Some people. Whatever

(06-01-2016, 05:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is exactly why we need religion in our lives.   

Nothing like stumping from that moral high ground.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 02:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: Once again, where were these hot, horny young teachers when I was in middle school? This girl is pretty decent looking too. Nevermind the fact that I probably wouldn't have known what to do with it if it was offered to me back then...but I sure would've tried to figure it out:

http://nypost.com/2016/06/01/teacher-on-the-run-after-13-year-old-gets-her-pregnant/
They were around then too. They just weren't ***** you my friend.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:37 PM)Au165 Wrote: Again with the ass raping. This was brought up in the Bill Cosby thread, but rape does not occur nearly as often as people like to think it does in jail. Seriously, why are people infatuated with people being raped in prison.

Women raping men and/or pre-pubescent boys and prisoners being raped are both super awesome funny things according to our culture.  I recall an Axe body spray commercial where a guy sprays it on and a bunch of sexy women tackle him and attempt to gang rape him.  It's quite interesting that a man's greatest fantasy is pretty much a woman's greatest nightmare.  Er, unless women like to be raped, too. I guess it seems cool as long as the rapists are hot and aren't like, using strapons or something. God forbid we equate rape with something we DON"T want!

I'm sure there are 13 year old girls out there who would feel pretty lucky if an attractive 24 year old man got all sexual with her.

Is this boy lucky?  I mean, the teacher is attractive, but she's got to be a nutbag.  Haven't we all, regardless of our age, gotten down and dirty with a woman who was legit nuts and lived to regret it a bit?  Oooooh lord, I know I have.

OH and also, where I went to school it was pretty well known that a number of male teachers and even a few female ones had sexual contact with students. God, I shoulda been so lucky! Eep.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 02:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: Once again, where were these hot, horny young teachers when I was in middle school? This girl is pretty decent looking too. Nevermind the fact that I probably wouldn't have known what to do with it if it was offered to me back then...but I sure would've tried to figure it out:

Ironically enough, I was watching an old South Park that touched on this very subject before I seen this very article. 

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just saw a story like that (might have been the same one) and it's blowing me away that it keeps happening, especially since these women usually are hot.

My brother is a prison guard in Chili now, but he just moved from Lucasville a few years ago. He says he's never seen this, but the inmates do beat the hell out of them in there. Whenever one of them is about to to go their parole board, a small group of guys would whoop his ass day before so he goes in all black and blue, thus not getting parole, and sometimes even getting an extended sentence for being a "problem" inmate.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
i thought transgenders were the danger to our children?!?!?!
People suck
Reply/Quote
Google "Teacher has sex with student" under news and you will see stories about this happening daily. It appears only the ones with hot female teachers get national coverage, but there are many male teachers, or ugly female teachers, that never get discussed.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 01:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Is this boy lucky?  I mean, the teacher is attractive, but she's got to be a nutbag. 

The crazy ones will let you try anything with them in the sack.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:48 AM)Au165 Wrote: It appears only the ones with hot female teachers get national coverage, but there are many male teachers, or ugly female teachers, that never get discussed.

Who the heck wants to talk bout the ugly ones? That's no fun.
Reply/Quote

I would pretty much equate this to a grown man having an obsession/attraction to pre-pubesent girls. 

Same exact thing. She is wired differently. Only thing is, society looks at this as being OK because she is female and the boy is male. Flip the script and its a totally different situation. Hell, even the kids parents were fine with it. Can you imagine if they had a 13 year old daughter and she asked for their blessing to date a 25 year old? Yeah, good luck with that. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

I watched a documentary recently about jails and the correctional institutions in America and this very topic was brought up. They said raping and prison fights rarely happen at all these days. A lot has changed. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 06:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I know, right?

Some people. Whatever

Ah yes the random quote taken out of context.    
Reply/Quote