Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers.
(06-30-2015, 06:13 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Your typical bringing absolutely zero to a thread. At least you are completely consistent I guess.

Speaking of consistent here comes OSUfan and his little online character he created that tries his hardest to work people up. I think this will be your new stamp from here on out when you log on with your "grumpy" persona comments.

[Image: hjjkl29.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2015, 10:33 PM)GodFather Wrote: Speaking of consistent here comes OSUfan and his little online character he created that tries his hardest to work people up. I think this will be your new stamp from here on out when you log on with your "grumpy" persona comments.

Nothing stated was grumpy rather just a pure fact.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2015, 10:37 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Nothing stated was grumpy although I admit that I am indeed a grumpy bitter person (well at least with this account, on the others Im completely different. Thats whats great about the internet I can be anyone!!)

Your parents must be very proud!

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2015, 11:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Dalton had a poor running game in 2013 when he had his best season.  In 2014 he ended up with a good running game, but no receivers.

If Dalton led the 6th best passing attack, would you qualify it as a "good" passing game?
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2015, 11:40 PM)Bengalfan11164 Wrote: If Dalton led the 6th best passing attack, would you qualify it as a "good" passing game?

Yes.

Do you think 6th is not good?
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 10:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.

Do you think 6th is not good?

I think he wants you to say
[Image: tony-the-tiger.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2015, 11:40 PM)Bengalfan11164 Wrote: If Dalton led the 6th best passing attack, would you qualify it as a "good" passing game?

Anyone would. Just like I believe having the 8th best passing attack is a good passing season. Which happened in 2013. Tied for 3rd in passing touchdowns that year. They also tied for 6th in points.

Rushing attack was ranked 18th as well that year.

So I believe Dalton led a good passing attack in 2013.
Reply/Quote