Draft him anyways
Draft another QB
Draft Chase Young
Trade the Pick
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if Burrow pulls an Eli
And says I'm not playing for the Bengals? What should the Bengals do?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Could you blame him?

He's from Ohio though isn't he?
Reply/Quote
When did Eli say he wouldn't play for the Bengals?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 07:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When did Eli say he wouldn't play for the Bengals?

You know what I'm talking about
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 07:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Could you blame him?

He's from Ohio though isn't he?

Yes 
Yes- but that might make it worse because he knows how bad the organization is.
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 07:23 PM)J24 Wrote: You know what I'm talking about

I do.

They should trade the pick, get what they can, and draft someone with a nut sack. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I don't think it is going to happen but if it does *I* would draft Chase Young. This team, owned by this ownership will probably draft him anyways and have some sort of destructive fight to see who can hold out longer.

Reply/Quote
I hope he does do that. He's a one year wonder who exploded since that guy from the Saints came on board... Who the **** on this staff is gonna coach him up like that?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 07:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When did Eli say he wouldn't play for the Bengals?

He's probably thinking of Peyton Manning, I think he refused to play for the Chargers and went to the Colts instead in a "forced" trade thanks to his dad Archie or something like that.. I can't remember now any details.
Reply/Quote
Take Young, probably easier to fix the D at this point than the offense.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:13 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He's probably thinking of Peyton Manning, I think he refused to play for the Chargers and went to the Colts instead in a "forced" trade thanks to his dad Archie or something like that.. I can't remember now any details.

Either you're joking, or you have that all mixed up...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:13 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He's probably thinking of Peyton Manning, I think he refused to play for the Chargers and went to the Colts instead in a "forced" trade thanks to his dad Archie or something like that.. I can't remember now any details.

Eli was drafted by and refused to play for the Chargers and was traded to the Giants.  Peyton was drafted by and played for the Colts.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 07:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do.

They should trade the pick, get what they can, and draft someone with a nut sack. 

Eli and Elway have more SB titles than nutsacks, so time will tell how Burrow handles us drafting him if and when. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Eli and Elway have more SB titles than nutsacks, so time will tell how Burrow handles us drafting him if and when. 

Hard to argue with four Lombardis vs two nutsacks.  
Reply/Quote
How could we draft Young if Burrow refuses to sign here? Wouldn’t another team already have him?

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How could we draft Young if Burrow refuses to sign here? Wouldn’t another team already have him?

I believe they mean if he were to announce his intentions to not play here before the draft occurred, giving us time to mull our options.  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hard to argue with four Lombardis vs two nutsacks.  

Any QB who can stand to spend his whole career here should get a giant golden nutsack award. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I believe they mean if he were to announce his intentions to not play here before the draft occurred, giving us time to mull our options.  

Is that what Eli did? I thought they drafted him and he refused to sign.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Any QB who can stand to spend his whole career here should get a giant golden nutsack award. 

And a free Frosty from Mike.  A small one, mind you, Frosties don't grow on trees.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Is that what Eli did? I thought they drafted him and he refused to sign.

Yeah, he publicly stated before the draft that he would not play in San Diego.  So, the Chargers worked out a deal beforehand with the Giants, drafted him, then traded him to the Giants. 
Reply/Quote