Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with this?
Seriously. Didn't watch game and saw it posted on FB. Was a penalty called? I'll bet a fine is coming this week.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vReZvfKwwVw6G2I/giphy.gif
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Seriously. Didn't watch game and saw it posted on FB. Was a penalty called? I'll bet a fine is coming this week.

Nice diversion Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:49 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Nice diversion Whatever

So I guess that it's as bad as it looks. 
Reply/Quote
Dolphins over the Steelers 30-15.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Seriously. Didn't watch game and saw it posted on FB. Was a penalty called? I'll bet a fine is coming this week.

What the hell are you  Cry Cry Cry about now?

If you want Burfict inside you, you should DM him. Your obsession, on this MB, is creepy. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: So I guess that it's as bad as it looks. 

Miamiwhat are you talking about?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Yep. Nobody wants to answer because nobody has one.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wahhhhhhhh. I'm gonna take my ball and go home cause you guys are meanies!!!!"

Cry Cry Cry

Poor little feller. 

Reply/Quote
First...Faulk is correct, your serious man crush on Burfict has reached Brad V Pat level of just bat shit crazy.

Secondly, so where is the issue? If you hit a guy high, it's a flag, that means you have to hit him low. Guy turns, ball is thrown (Watch you see it fly passed him) and Burfict goes low so as not to draw a flag.

No flag...so...why are we discussing this outside of you having some man crush on the guy?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

For the Bengals that's just "being aggressive".   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yep. Nobody wants to answer because nobody has one.

It wasn't dirty. Even the announcers said it looked like he lost his balance and went lower than he wanted to. 

There was no flag, and I guarantee no fine. I know Steelers players (and fans) are really getting nervous he will play in week 15. But you're clutching at straws here.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:09 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Secondly, so where is the issue? If you hit a guy high, it's a flag, that means you have to hit him low. Guy turns, ball is thrown (Watch you see it fly passed him) and Burfict goes low so as not to draw a flag.

Wrong order.

Burfict goes low at knees THEN ball flies by. 

Makes all the difference in the world. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It wasn't dirty. Even the announcers said it looked like he lost his balance and went lower than he wanted to. 

There was no flag, and I guarantee no fine. I know Steelers players (and fans) are really getting nervous he will play in week 15. But you're clutching at straws here.

Thank you. Finally got an answer. It only took 10 posts of you guys getting all defensive. Sensitive bunch. 
Reply/Quote
Look. Burfict is an old school dirty football player. He's on my team and I like him. Never change vontaze burfict. Never change.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:49 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Nice diversion Whatever

Mellow

(10-16-2016, 05:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dolphins over the Steelers 30-15.  Hilarious

(10-16-2016, 06:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Miamiwhat are you talking about?

Smirk

(10-16-2016, 06:09 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: First...Faulk is correct, your serious man crush on Burfict has reached Brad V Pat level of just bat shit crazy.

Secondly, so where is the issue? If you hit a guy high, it's a flag, that means you have to hit him low. Guy turns, ball is thrown (Watch you see it fly passed him) and Burfict goes low so as not to draw a flag.

No flag...so...why are we discussing this outside of you having some man crush on the guy?

"being aggressive"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wrong order.

Cry Cry Cry

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my leaky vag is staining the carpet!!! Damn you Burfict!!!!11!1!!11

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wrong order.

Sigh.... seriously...are you really this dense still.

Physics...and common sense look into these things.

The camera angle is behind the play...that is important here.

QB looks in the direction and starts to throw...the defense in a zone reacts towards the receivers in that area....cause you know...that is their job. 

The idea is to arrive at the player as the same time as the ball...you know...play defense...and go low so you don't get flagged.

So with a camera being behind the play...this makes the ball seem likes it flying by well after the contact, when if the camera is looking straight across (Cause...you know physics) the ball would be passing as Burfict is hitting him.

I know you love to troll, and think you are clever, but this is truly a pathetic attempt. Like..Brad type levels of trolling.

Reply/Quote
He was taught the pro game by James Harrison. What did you expect?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:25 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Sigh.... seriously...are you really this dense still.

Physics...and common sense look into these things.

The camera angle is behind the play...that is important here.

QB looks in the direction and starts to throw...the defense in a zone reacts towards the receivers in that area....cause you know...that is their job. 

The idea is to arrive at the player as the same time as the ball...you know...play defense...and go low so you don't get flagged.

So with a camera being behind the play...this makes the ball seem likes it flying by well after the contact, when if the camera is looking straight across (Cause...you know physics) the ball would be passing as Burfict is hitting him.

I know you love to troll, and think you are clever, but this is truly a pathetic attempt. Like..Brad type levels of trolling.

"Camera angle"  Hilarious

I don't care if the camera was on Venus, it should've at least been PI. 

Dude was early as hell and at his knees. If there was no penalty, congrats the Bengals got away with one there. 

BTW, camera angle would be geometry, not...you know, physics. 
Reply/Quote
Okay little fella. *Pats head* Troll away.

Reply/Quote