Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with this?
(10-16-2016, 06:28 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He was taught the pro game by James Harrison. What did you expect?

A vast right wing conspiracy by the Rooneys. Send him to Cincinnati for a year to f-up their bests linebacker, then come home to retire. Beautiful. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Cry Cry Cry

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my leaky vag is staining the carpet!!! Damn you Burfict!!!!11!1!!11

******. I had to rep you because the leaky vag part made me lol. 
Reply/Quote
The defense is that it wasn't a dirty hit because it PI. lol

You were the same people screaming a hit were Mike Mitchell didn't even touch anyone was dirty.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:34 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Okay little fella. *Pats head* Troll away.

You're in the "Smack Talk" forum crying about someone trolling.  Shocked

Put your tampon back in and head back on over to Jungle Noise. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:36 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A vast right wing conspiracy by the Rooneys. Send him to Cincinnati for a year to f-up their bests linebacker, then come home to retire. Beautiful. 

If you wanna call it that. I consider it more of an obvious observation.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:53 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If you wanna call it that. I consider it more of an obvious observation.

Obviously 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Seriously. Didn't watch game and saw it posted on FB. Was a penalty called? I'll bet a fine is coming this week.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vReZvfKwwVw6G2I/giphy.gif
Ball was in the air, another nice clean hit you ladies keep crying about
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ball was in the air, another nice clean hit you ladies keep crying about

If the ball was in the air, then where was the PI?

Seriously though, your argument doesn't make any sense. Knee shots on receivers are okay so long as the ball is in the air?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:01 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If the ball was in the air, then where was the PI?

Seriously though, your argument doesn't make any sense. Knee shots on receivers are okay so long as the ball is in the air?

The ball went sailing over his head thus no PI and making it a great play. They can't help it the throw was to the player behind them, no way to know that. And yes, since they can't hit them in the head knees are perfectly legal and it is done all day long every Sunday.

Now go wash your panties as tough play obviously soils them

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The ball went sailing over his head thus no PI and making it a great play. They can't help it the throw was to the player behind them, no way to know that. And yes, since they can't hit them in the head knees are perfectly legal and it is done all day long every Sunday.

Now go wash your panties as tough play obviously soils them

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

[Image: Prev.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Don't fret, you sorry useless group of cry-asses. He'll be suspended for the next Steelers game for this.
Reply/Quote
So many supposed football fans in here crying....

Hi, welcome to the NFL in the year 2016. If you go high...at all, anywhere close to it...it's a flag and a fine. (It's why people call Mitchell dirty, he still goes high.) Burfict got suspended for going high...so...now he goes low, he was quoted as saying he was going to do that. Same thing little james harrison said after he got in trouble for high hits. The league protects the head, but not the knees, unless it's a QB. This is not illegal in the current NFL.

Time to close the thread and move on.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 12:23 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So many supposed football fans in here crying....

Hi, welcome to the NFL in the year 2016. If you go high...at all, anywhere close to it...it's a flag and a fine. (It's why people call Mitchell dirty, he still goes high.) Burfict got suspended for going high...so...now he goes low, he was quoted as saying he was going to do that. Same thing little james harrison said after he got in trouble for high hits. The league protects the head, but not the knees, unless it's a QB. This is not illegal in the current NFL.

Time to close the thread and move on.

And welcome to Steelers fans frustrations in the year 2010. You're a solid 6 years behind.
Reply/Quote
When they go low, we go low Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It wasn't dirty. Even the announcers said it looked like he lost his balance and went lower than he wanted to. 

There was no flag, and I guarantee no fine. I know Steelers players (and fans) are really getting nervous he will play in week 15. But you're clutching at straws here.

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 06:06 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: When they go low, we go low  Ninja

[Image: thumbsup.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 03:35 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And welcome to Steelers fans frustrations in the year 2010. You're a solid 6 years behind.

Makes no sense to start a thread about crying about low clean hits if you felt Steelers were being attacked for low clean hits years ago.

Help us understand why you panties are soiled over this hit. You did start this stupid thread.

Reply/Quote
Missing in all of this, is that Brady pump faked to Bennett first....that's why Jones was all over him, and Burfict hit him.  Burfict even apologized for the hit....it's a non story.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote