Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where in the World Will You Be Watching the Game From on Saturday?
First off , please forgive me. I am new here to the Bengals Board when it comes to being on here and talking Bengals' football. So I am not too familiar with many of our members as far as where you are from and how long you have been a Bengals' fan.

I am curious as to where many of our folks here will be when you watch the game tomorrow. I figure that most of our posters are from in and around the Queen City/ Northern KY area but I figure also that we have folks here that root for the Stripes from all across the country or maybe even from outside the country. Probably a bunch of you will be in Nashville tomorrow.   Where will you be at when you watch the game tomorrow?

I will be here at my house in my little hometown in SE KY .  We are located close to halfway between Cincy and Music City, about 170 miles from Cincinnati and probably about 220 mi. from Nashville. We are home of the very first KFC and also the home of Cumberland Falls. This was also the childhood home of Bengal punt returner, Trent Taylor .  There are  WAY more Bengals' fans down here than there are Titans' fans.  WE ARE PUMPED DOWN HERE!!!  

I'll be here at home in Southern KY rooting like hell. What about you?
Reply/Quote
at home in Louisville Ky

and then heading to the Lyndon Elks Club afterwards to celebrate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Central CT here.
Reply/Quote
I’ll be watching at Hooters here in Dayton. Watched the bengals /KC game there and they won. Went to playoff game and they won. So not to jinx it watching at Hooters again! WHO DEY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Greensboro, NC
Reply/Quote
I ate at that KFC. You are in Corbin. I will be watching from Cape Cod. The town of Mashpee. Go Bengals
Reply/Quote
Philly

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:56 AM)Science Friction Wrote: First off , please forgive me. I am new here to the Bengals Board when it comes to  being on here and talking Bengals' football. So I am not too familiar with many of our members as far as where you are from and how long you have been a Bengals' fan.

I am curious as to where many of our folks here will be when you watch the game tomorrow. I figure that most of our posters are from in and around the Queen City/ Northern KY area but I figure also that we have folks here that root for the Stripes from all across the country or maybe even from outside the country. Probably a bunch of you will be in Nashville tomorrow.   Where will you be at when you watch the game tomorrow?

I will be here at my house in my little hometown in SE KY .  We are located close to halfway between Cincy and Music City, about 170 miles from Cincinnati and probably about 220 mi. from Nashville. We are home of the very first KFC and also the home of Cumberland Falls. This was also the childhood home of Bengal punt returner, Trent Taylor .  There are  WAY more Bengals' fans down here than there are Titans' fans.  WE ARE PUMPED DOWN HERE!!!  

Surprisingly, there's only two(?) of us from Northern Kentucky (sorry if I'm forgetting anyone) and not that many from Cinci!

All my best friends are married with kids and gave up on life a long time ago, so I've been going out with a dude that's ten(?) years than us and actually coached us in basketball and then we just became friends with him.

We're actually going down to House of Orange in Covington for the UK game, staying while our friend's band plays, and then staying for the Bengals game.

Second-guessing myself though because of Covid. I can bring my N95 mask and hopefully that will keep me protected.

If I don't go there, I'll end up at Wings & Rings or the Tavern, but both of those places will be packed, so who knows.
Reply/Quote
Possibly at home in Arkansas. Possibly at Dexter, mo
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
I've been to that KFC as well.

I live in SW Florida though.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:41 AM)BengalFanInMa Wrote: I ate at that KFC.  You are in Corbin.  I will be watching from Cape Cod. The town of Mashpee.  Go Bengals

Yep. My dad worked at a small motel here in downtown Corbin back when Colonel Sanders had his restaurant /motel here back in the fifties. Dad would call over at Sanders' Cafe quite often and speak to Sanders about motel business.  

Interesting story about Sanders.  He once shot a business rival here in town for defacing some of his signs in North Corbin.  The rival fired at Sanders but hit the one of the Colonels' managers, killing him. He received 18 years in prison. The Colonel did no jail time.  And now you know... the rest... of the story.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:56 AM)Science Friction Wrote: First off , please forgive me. I am new here to the Bengals Board when it comes to  being on here and talking Bengals' football. So I am not too familiar with many of our members as far as where you are from and how long you have been a Bengals' fan.

Gotta a couple Army buddies from Corbin..

I'll be at Go Cards house..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Same as last game. At my house in the middle of Michigan.

I'm originally from NKY and lived in Covington, Taylor Mill and Florence most of my life.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 02:42 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Same as last game. At my house in the middle of Michigan.

I'm originally from NKY and lived in Covington, Taylor Mill and Florence most of my life.

Always loved going to Florence. Stayed there a number of times when taking in a Reds' series.  We have a HUGE contingent of Reds' fans as well down in this part of the Bluegrass State.
Reply/Quote
At my condo in Blacklick, Ohio

Near Columbus, east side.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
The one and only Queen City of the west, Cincinnati, Ohio.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
At home in Canal Fulton, OH which is close to Canton.
Reply/Quote
Olympia, Washington
Reply/Quote

At home in Sydney Australia at 8.30am lol
Reply/Quote
Sapphire Coast, South Coast of NSW in Australia. Tuned in at 7.30am on our Sunday morning for the game. About 13 and a half hours from now and pumped. Be doing Bloody Mary’s and oyster brekky and beers an nachos through the game. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote