16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-10-2016, 09:09 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Anyone who's been a sports fan long enough has used one of these a few times.
I always stare at the wall, but peripheral "sightings" happen.
Also, there are cats that turn around before they've wound everything up and zipped.
Shit happens.
If you say you've never had an exposure incident, I believe you and I'm jealous.

BTW.... This reminds me of the wall joke at the trough....
"Why stare at the wall ? The joke's in your hand."
Hilarious
[Image: trough_urinals_ou_2012.jpg]

Oy they have these at the high school football stadium.  Men of all ages in there.  No one looking at each other's members.  Respecting privacy as much as possilbe.

Unless Larry is there I guess.  

(04-10-2016, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As opposed to your tunnel vision; I'm comfortable enough to look around. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-10-2016, 11:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oy they have these at the high school football stadium.  Men of all ages in there.  No one looking at each other's members.  Respecting privacy as much as possilbe.

As long as he's not shaking it more than twice , while doing so.
Aren't we worried that having people with the same genitals using the same restroom will lead to gayness? Why are the socially conservative now insisting that I be surrounded by penises? I'm so confused!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-10-2016, 06:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I travel with wet wipes in my carry on just for the purpose; hell sometimes I get really weird and sprinkle with Shower to Shower. Most Airport Restroom have extra room so that travelers can change if they  desire.  

If you guys want swamp ass, that's on you; next time you see that person beside you ask for another seat you now know why. As for me; I like to stay fresh when I travel and often conduct personal hygiene at lay overs; but I'm "different" like that. Maybe some have more room down there than others. 

If you don't do this in the privacy of a stall then you should not have the word "different" in quotes.

How flamboyant of you.
(04-10-2016, 11:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oy they have these at the high school football stadium.  Men of all ages in there.  No one looking at each other's members.  Respecting privacy as much as possilbe.

...and you better hope the urinal is straight ahead or you will never find it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-11-2016, 01:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...and you better hope the urinal is straight ahead or you will never find it.

Well, enough about me.

Mellow
(04-10-2016, 11:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: Unless Larry is there I guess.  

(04-11-2016, 01:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, enough about me.

Mellow

Yep.

Add ice to that trough and you gameify the experience.
(04-10-2016, 09:09 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Anyone who's been a sports fan long enough has used one of these a few times.
I always stare at the wall, but peripheral "sightings" happen.
Also, there are cats that turn around before they've wound everything up and zipped.
Shit happens.
If you say you've never had an exposure incident, I believe you and I'm jealous.

BTW.... This reminds me of the wall joke at the trough....
"Why stare at the wall ? The joke's in your hand."
Hilarious
[Image: trough_urinals_ou_2012.jpg]

I have been in plenty of mens rooms that had these.  But they also had stalls.  I can't imagine a transgender guy would try to squat on one of these to pee.

But I have to admit that I once dated a girl who had no problem straddling over a conventional urinal (the kind that stick out from the wall) when she could not get in the girls room.
(04-11-2016, 03:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have been in plenty of mens rooms that had these.  But they also had stalls.  I can't imagine a transgender guy would try to squat on one of these to pee.

But I have to admit that I once dated a girl who had no problem straddling over a conventional urinal (the kind that stick out from the wall) when she could not get in the girls room.

Did you know that female urinals exist? No joke, this is a real thing.
(04-11-2016, 03:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have been in plenty of mens rooms that had these.  But they also had stalls.  I can't imagine a transgender guy would try to squat on one of these to pee.

Yep, always stalls too.  My nephew (14) always uses a stall rather than a urinal.

But either way I try to respect others by not staring around the place.
(04-11-2016, 01:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep.

Sorry...but the fact that:

(04-10-2016, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As opposed to your tunnel vision; I'm comfortable enough to look around. 

...is much creepier than being respectful to others in a public restroom.

At least it's a true quote and not an aspersion thrown about.   Sad
Update.

Just used the John in SFO. Nobody scrubbing their dick in the sink.

I'll go check the United lounge. Maybe some upper-crust schmegma care going on in there.
(04-14-2016, 04:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Update.

Just used the John in SFO. Nobody scrubbing their dick in the sink.

I'll go check the United lounge. Maybe some upper-crust schmegma care going on in there.

Keep us updated on your search for penis.

(04-14-2016, 05:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Keep us updated on your search for penis.

He's just comfortable enough to look around....   "Mellow"
(04-14-2016, 05:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: He's just comfortable enough to look around....   "Mellow"

Always felt comfortable washing my hands at the sink.  Hell I'll admit I caught eyes with others in the mirror once or twice.  Unti recently....

No dicks being washed in the United club john either btw.  Will update when I touch down.  Wheels up. 
(04-14-2016, 05:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Keep us updated on your search for penis.

Keep Bfine updated, but I am not interesting in knowing which mensrooms I can go to find dick.
(04-14-2016, 06:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Keep Bfine updated, but I am not interesting in knowing which mensrooms I can go to find dick.

Here's a newflash Fred: You can find it in all of them; for now.

(04-14-2016, 06:36 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Always felt comfortable washing my hands at the sink.  Hell I'll admit I caught eyes with others in the mirror once or twice.  Unti recently....

No dicks being washed in the United club john either btw.  Will update when I touch down.  Wheels up. 

I don't think anyone but you has mentioned washing privates in the sink; but there's no controlling imagination. 

(04-14-2016, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think anyone but you has mentioned washing privates in the sink; but there's no controlling imagination.

Mellow

(04-08-2016, 02:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I have said (in that thread surprisingly). If you look like a dude go into the the dude's restroom, handle your business, and vacate. Some just don't think if Caitlyn decides to powder her privates in front of the bathroom mirror that she should have the written right to do so while young ladies are trying to use the facility in comfort.

(04-08-2016, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Should a transwoman be able to powder her undercarriage while inspecting it in the common mirror??

(04-10-2016, 01:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you would feel inferior, but that's a personal problem. Swinging dicks and flashing aside the truth is that privates are sometimes exposed in the common area of public bathrooms.

If this never happened and trans look like their gender of choice; as suggested by folks here; then why the need for a law?

(04-10-2016, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sorry that you were subject to a perv flashing in a bathroom, but that aside, it happens quite a bit in a Airport Bathroom. Often times on a flight with a lay over I've freshened up. In the Military we call it a "***** bath". I would assume it happens just a frequently, if not more,  in the women's room.

(04-10-2016, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sure I've seen a pee pee or two in a bathroom in my life, but apparently I am more worldly than many. Actually the word was not dick as you can see it is not blocked. Tell you what, go into the local Greyhound Bus terminal bathroom and get back to me.

Mellow