16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-14-2016, 10:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Mellow

Thanks for backing me up on the nobody mentioned anything about washing privates in the sink. To be honest I didn't feel like going through the whole thread to show it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-14-2016, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for backing me up on the nobody mentioned anything about washing privates in the sink. To be honest I didn't feel like going through the whole thread to show it.

Mellow

(04-14-2016, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think anyone but you has mentioned washing privates in the sink; but there's no controlling imagination. 

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-14-2016, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for backing me up on the nobody mentioned anything about washing privates in the sink. To be honest I didn't feel like going through the whole thread to show it.

Where did you take that *****'s bath then?   In the stall?  With toilet water?

You're doing it wrong. 
I remember this one time at Fort Knox. We had a pretty nice barracks. Some ball-less commander from another full time base unit tried to get our unit kicked out and his unit moved into them. His argument was that his barracks didn't have dividers between the urinals in the bathroom and, therefore, his guys were now suffering from low self-esteem.

Needless to say, that didn't work out for him.

True story.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
I think people have public restrooms and the orgy scene from Caligula mixed up.

you really arent this stupid in real life, right?
People suck
If they don't have a penis then they should be kept in a women's prison imo, regardless of all other factors. If they have a penis and they identify as a woman, I'd say that they should be kept in a men's prison but should be given the "trouble anticipated" type of treatment that famous or high profile prisoners usually get.
(05-17-2016, 02:20 PM)Griever Wrote: you really arent this stupid in real life, right?

Perhaps. Are you really this bold in real life?

(05-19-2016, 01:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps. Are you really this bold in real life?

Ahhhhh...the internets where people will say anything because they're anonymous.  You're funny.
I have no clue what someone's "emotional sex" is unless you're referring to people actually having sex.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-19-2016, 01:39 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Ahhhhh...the internets where people will say anything because they're anonymous.  You're funny.

Absolutely, Like calling folks stupid and various other derogitory terms. Unfortunately, I do not see the humor I provided you with; simply inquring was he bold enough to call folks stupid in person. I know I would try to refrain from it.

(05-19-2016, 01:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I have no clue what someone's "emotional sex" is unless you're referring to people actually having sex.

Random thoughts brought to you by Pat.

Where does one take a '***** bath' if not in the sink?
(05-19-2016, 01:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Random thoughts brought to you by Pat.

It's the poll question you asked...

"emotional sex".

Since you wrote it, can you tell me what someone's "emotional sex" is?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-19-2016, 01:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Absolutely, Like calling folks stupid and various other derogitory terms. Unfortunately, I do not see the humor I provided you with; simply inquring was he bold enough to call folks stupid in person. I know I would try to refrain from it.

Of course not.  Because you never call people stupid or make snarky comments on the internets.
(05-19-2016, 02:06 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Of course not.  Because you never call people stupid or make snarky comments on the internets.

Oh, I make snarky comments all the time; not sure how often I call someone stupid; as I consider most that frequent this forum to have some degree of intelligence; unfortunately, we all over-estimate ourselves.

Glad I could provide you with some humor to brighten your day.

(05-19-2016, 01:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's the poll question you asked...

"emotional sex".

Since you wrote it, can you tell me what someone's "emotional sex" is?

Emotion: the affective aspect of consciousness

Simply stated the sex you feel you are.

Hope you found the answer satisfactory and I cleared up any confusion on your part. Because I am sure you had no idea what was meant by the phrase and not piontlessly trying to point out something you thought was mis-worded

(05-19-2016, 02:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I make snarky comments all the time; not sure how often I call someone stupid; as I consider most that frequent this forum to have some degree of intelligence; unfortunately, we all over-estimate ourselves.

Glad I could provide you with some humor to brighten your day.

You use a lot of words.   But Thanks.
In prison it seems like the _______ would be important. They would get more attention there than anywhere lol. At least in the male prison.

Ofc I'm sure the female prisoners would love to let the _______ go where they think they belong .

So I guess it comes down to who do you want to be sexually happy in prison. Men or women?

I imagine the women pretending to men would end up looking more like women in the men's prison since it's all about the look.
(05-19-2016, 02:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In prison it seems like the _______ would be important.   They would get more attention there than anywhere lol.   At least in the male prison.  

Ofc I'm sure the female prisoners would love to let the _______ go where they think they belong .  

So I guess it comes down to who do you want to be sexually happy in prison.   Men or women?  

I imagine the women pretending to men would end up looking more like women in the men's prison since it's all about the look.

Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this.