Deonte Banks
Emmanuel Forbes
Mazi Smith

Trade back Targets in Order
Darnell Washington
Mathew Bergeron
Dalton Kincaid
Jahmyr Gibbs

Agree with all but the bolded. Would hope for Quentin Johnston, Smith-Njigba or Addison to fall to us if we pick a WR...
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 03:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 180 pounds is still light and he was only 166 pounds the last time he was weighed. Good player though, Forbes actually played a lot
like CTB did in college, as you say really aggressive. CTB seemed to iron that out of his game as a rookie. I just would rather trade back
and pick Forbes because of the weight concerns. 166 pounds is crazy light even for a Corner.

It is light, but given he weighed 180 during last fall, I think he can definitely put weight back on by the start of the season. Or even during the season, as he (hopefully) shouldn't need to play significant snaps immediately.
Asante Samuel Jr is only 180 lbs and he's a baller.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 03:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It is light, but given he weighed 180 during last fall, I think he can definitely put weight back on by the start of the season. Or even during the season, as he (hopefully) shouldn't need to play significant snaps immediately.
Asante Samuel Jr is only 180 lbs and he's a baller.

Probably correct about him being able to put the weight on in time without losing speed. Didn't know Samuel Jr is that light.

No doubt, that guy is really good. Warming up to Forbes if Banks isn't there and we want a Corner at 28 or in a trade back.

I know we have talked to Forbes.
Reply/Quote
Dawand Jones. No need to overthink things. Give Burrow a firm pocket and a run game.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 10:02 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Dawand Jones. No need to overthink things. Give Burrow a firm pocket and a run game.

If he can move, yes. I don't like him avoiding drills...

Sounds like he is out of shape and pushing 400...

Don't like this. But if Pollack has seen him and thinks he is alright I am for DaWand in a trade back or at 60.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 10:02 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Dawand Jones. No need to overthink things. Give Burrow a firm pocket and a run game.

Except Burrow can never leave the pocket because Jones is a tree  Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 01:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Even with Jones avoiding all drills? Nah, that is a big no no for me in the first. But if we take him I will assume Pollack has looked at him
and would be okay with the pick...

In the 2nd Round lol

My guy right now is Darnell Washington, followed by the other Darnell, but if Bijan Robinson falls to us I think he is the pick.
I have 0 internet in Washington…. To me tape is everything, and u got 3 years of tape. And you can miss me with a rb in rd1
Reply/Quote
My prefence is a money position when you look at next years free agent list:

RT - with Williams and LC contracts. Getting rid of those two contacts at some point with a rookie contract at RT could be big in retaining other players
WR - in consideration of Boyd
RB - in consideration of Mixon
DT - in consideration of Reader
CB - in consideration of Chido

I'd be happy with early draft picks towards any of these. Drafting a CB early may not help as much this year as CB starters aren't coming off the field unless injured. DT's, RB's and WR's can contribute during games even if they have not earned a starting spot
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 10:47 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I have 0 internet in Washington…. To me tape is everything, and u got 3 years of tape. And you can miss me with a rb in rd1

Mellow
Reply/Quote