Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
Hey, AFCN chumps. The Ravens tied an NFL record for the most pro-bowlers (12). How many did your team have this season?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2019, 02:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not possible. He's a little ***** and little bitches run when the going gets tough. 

You didn't hear? He had a groundbreaking post last year about his team winning the division...and it actually happened! Unheard of!!

But back to your point. Of course when Lamar falls on his face and the Ravens aren't winning again, he will disappear, until they win a couple games again. He has terribly low self-esteem and he can't handle the pressure and beat downs when the Ravens lose so he goes back to hiding in his hole. 

Like i said, it's what chickenshit little bitches do. 

You have over 10,000 posts and 90 threads. This website has only been around since May 2015. You are averaging 6+ posts per day...every single friggen day....since 2015. You're also averaging a new thread every two weeks...since 2015. Little Faulker, there are only 16 regular season games per year! You have put in thousands upon thousands of hours of your time into this forum. And what has been the fruit of all that work? How many playoff wins did your team earn? Stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. The Bengals sucked 5 years ago and they still suck today. Here's the proof: https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2019/REG Just for fun, notice where the Ravens are on that list.

I highly recommend that you get a job, a hobby, and a girlfriend/boyfriend. There is an entire world for you to explore outside of your dilapidated Kentucky trailer park. Stop being the crackhead of the Bengals Board forums and go get yourself a life.

Oh, and save yourself a bunch of time and grief by switching to cheering for the Cleveland Browns. You'll thank me later for it. 

Happy Holidays, Little Faulker!  Mooning Mooning Mooning
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 12:42 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: You have over 10,000 posts and 90 threads. This website has only been around since May 2015. You are averaging 6+ posts per day...every single friggen day....since 2015. You're also averaging a new thread every two weeks...since 2015. Little Faulker, there are only 16 regular season games per year! You have put in thousands upon thousands of hours of your time into this forum. And what has been the fruit of all that work? How many playoff wins did your team earn? Stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. The Bengals sucked 5 years ago and they still suck today. Here's the proof: https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2019/REG Just for fun, notice where the Ravens are on that list.

I highly recommend that you get a job, a hobby, and a girlfriend/boyfriend. There is an entire world for you to explore outside of your dilapidated Kentucky trailer park. Stop being the crackhead of the Bengals Board forums and go get yourself a life.

Oh, and save yourself a bunch of time and grief by switching to cheering for the Cleveland Browns. You'll thank me later for it. 

Who are you again?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 12:42 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: You have over 10,000 posts and 90 threads. This website has only been around since May 2015. You are averaging 6+ posts per day...every single friggen day....since 2015. You're also averaging a new thread every two weeks...since 2015. Little Faulker, there are only 16 regular season games per year! You have put in thousands upon thousands of hours of your time into this forum. And what has been the fruit of all that work? How many playoff wins did your team earn? Stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. The Bengals sucked 5 years ago and they still suck today. Here's the proof: https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2019/REG Just for fun, notice where the Ravens are on that list.

These actions are the result of that young man not having a life. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Bungal QB

[Image: uawzf1g6v8yxpw96g.jpg]

Browns QB, a warrior.

[Image: w6x7dsv6rv818n04g.jpg]

[Image: 416zhchwlus3k9k6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2gh8mxxcbi0rc596g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Warning: This post contains supreme smack that may cause some to curl up on the floor and cry.

The Ravens won today and are the AFC first seed team for the playoffs.

How did today go for your AFCN team? Did your team secure a playoffs berth by chance? Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

Edit: I noticed Little Faulker was here within two minutes after I posted this comment, but the coward quietly dipped out without saying a word. The hypocrisy is hilarious!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 08:56 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Warning: This post contains supreme smack that may cause some to curl up on the floor and cry.

How did today go for your AFCN team? Did your team secure a playoffs berth by chance?  Hilarious  LMAO  Hilarious  LMAO

Edit: I noticed Little Faulker was here within two minutes after I posted this comment, but the coward quietly dipped out without saying a word. The hypocrisy is hilarious!

No they secured Joe Burrow.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 10:04 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No they secured Joe Burrow.  

He must be depressed about the thought of playing for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 04:39 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: He must be depressed about the thought of playing for the Bengals.

Most #1 picks go to really bad teams. He will make tens of millions and be ok.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 08:56 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Warning: This post contains supreme smack that may cause some to curl up on the floor and cry.

How did today go for your AFCN team? Did your team secure a playoffs berth by chance?  Hilarious  LMAO  Hilarious  LMAO

You're under the delusion that your comments deserve engagement.  But rooting for a superior team doesn't make bad smack good.  
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 10:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're under the delusion that your comments deserve engagement.  But rooting for a superior team doesn't make bad smack good.  

She tries so hard but its lame ass attempts are so transparent, they're easy to ignore. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 10:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're under the delusion that your comments deserve engagement.  But rooting for a superior team doesn't make bad smack good.  

At least you got the "superior team" part correct. It's all that matters. On the flip side to a superior team, are you grateful that the Ravens are giving your crappy team a gimmie game by benching their starters? Are you still sweating the game? I feel like you are.

FYI: I am definitely rooting for the Titans next weekend.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 05:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Pretending? No. Pretending to be awesome and still backing it up after Miami? That's pretending. Just remember what I wrote because it will be true. We've owned the Ravens and will continue to do so. WTS, I'm not saying your team is terrible, but highly doubt you could beat Miami again. 

How did the Bengals do against the Dolphins?  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

Didn't Miami have its highest scoring game of the season against your team? Miami has 4 wins. How many wins do the Bengals have?
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 07:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: She tries so hard but its lame ass attempts are so transparent, they're easy to ignore. 

I see you had to wait for someone else to comment before you felt brave enough to show your face, you little coward.

Mooning
Reply/Quote
Does anyone else smell a stale wind around here?

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 10:46 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: At least you got the "superior team" part correct. It's all that matters. On the flip side to a superior team, are you grateful that the Ravens are giving your crappy team a gimmie game by benching their starters? Are you still sweating the game? I feel like you are.

FYI: I am definitely rooting for the Titans next weekend.

You act exactly like coltsfan4ever, asking stupid questions with obvious answers. 

I bet you're one of the trolls around here that creates alt accounts because you're a loser and/or you're "writing a book about how people act on the internet". 

You and coltsfan. That baker guy and ballsofsteel. 

I smell something foul in the air. I'd bet money you are a troll with a fake ravens fan account. 

It's either that or you're one of the most clueless, bordering on ********-level intelligence, posters on this site. 

I'd also bet money that you can't prove you're a raven's fan and you don't live in Baltimore. 

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2019, 12:43 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You act exactly like coltsfan4ever, asking stupid questions with obvious answers. 

I bet you're one of the trolls around here that creates alt accounts because you're a loser and/or you're "writing a book about how people act on the internet". 

I smell something foul in the air. I'd bet money you are a troll with a fake ravens fan account. 

It's either that or you're one of the most clueless, bordering on ********-level intelligence, posters on this site. 

I'd also bet money that you can't prove you're a raven's fan and you don't live in Baltimore. 
I'd bet that you are depressed the Bengals are not only the basement dwellers in the division (Hence, the title of this thread), but also the crappiest team in the entire NFL. I said they would be a sub .500 team, but goddamn.... .067??? Your crap team should just forfeit their week 17 game against the Browns and save everyone a lot of time. What's the point of them suiting up, Little Faulker?

Mooning <--- Assume the position and pucker them lips.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 10:57 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: How did the Bengals do against the Dolphins?  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

Didn't Miami have its highest scoring game of the season against your team? Miami has 4 wins. How many wins do the Bengals have?

[Image: Bengals.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2019, 02:10 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I'd bet that you are depressed the Bengals are not only the basement dwellers in the division (Hence, the title of this thread), but also the crappiest team in the entire NFL. I said they would be a sub .500 team, but goddamn.... .067??? Your crap team should just forfeit their week 17 game against the Browns and save everyone a lot of time. What's the point of them suiting up, Little Faulker?

Mooning <--- Assume the position and pucker them lips.

You act exactly like coltsfan4ever, asking stupid questions with obvious answers. 

Reply/Quote