Other
4.44%
4 4.44%
Total 90 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is our PK
Why are people so fascinated with Ellliot. He was nothing special in college, was terrible in preseason, n didn't have that great of a leg. Lets move on from this Sean Brewer type draft pick
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 08:31 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Why are people so fascinated with Ellliot.  He was nothing special in college,  was terrible in preseason, n didn't have that great of a leg.  Lets move on from this Sean Brewer type draft pick

Didn't have a great leg?

He was pushing it 60+ with ease...what qualifies as a great leg to you? 
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 08:33 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Didn't have a great leg?

He was pushing it 60+ with ease...what qualifies as a great leg to you? 

His issues on his draft profile was hitting mid-range FG's with consistency and kickoff distance.

He's never missed a kick inside 30 yards in his career. I think the Bengals probably liked that.

He was projected to be drafted in Round 7 or be a priority free agent. We drafted him in Round 5...when the kicker projected to go above him was still on the board. Kinda seems like we could have drafted him later.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 09:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: His issues on his draft profile was hitting mid-range FG's with consistency and kickoff distance.

He's never missed a kick inside 30 yards in his career. I think the Bengals probably liked that.

He was projected to be drafted in Round 7 or be a priority free agent. We drafted him in Round 5...when the kicker projected to go above him was still on the board. Kinda seems like we could have drafted him later.

Predictions are just predictions, we have no clue what every team might have done, same with drafting.. nothing is a given.. teams miss on much higher picks than 5th round picks.. yes it was a kicker.. but it was a need position and a they drafted who they wanted in 5th round instead of 6/7 round really does not matter to me.. what mattered was competition and staying with the person that performed best.. which the Bengals did... end of story ,
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote