Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who's Going To The Game?!
First off................

WHO-DEY!!!!!

This is what we've all been waiting for! Started as 6.5 favorites, which I always say that I know it's made to get equal betting on both sides, but they always seem to be pretty accurate!

Who's going to the game?!

We have four tickets in the crippled section, which are the best seats in the place!

Any ideas about where you'll be going beforehand?!

I don't know anybody that tailgates anymore like we used to do in our twenties and The Banks are going to be PACKED, like shoulder-to-shoulder not being able to move, so I think we're going to go to somewhere along the street car line and then just hop onto the street car (they'll hop, I'll roll) and head to the stadium.

I'm thinking all of Cincinnati will be pretty CRAZY!

Anybody going? Have you made plans for beforehand or at least thought about it?

LET ME KNOW!
Reply/Quote
Have tix in the nosebleeds on the 45. Booked a hotel for Sat night. Will be getting to downtown Cincy around noon. (1:45 minute drive)
Reply/Quote
I'll be there...first row...hammered drunk.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
there are so many tickets on the resale market that I'm afraid we will be seeing a lot of black and silver. They travel well with a national fan base

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:48 PM)pally Wrote: there are so many tickets on the resale market that I'm afraid we will be seeing a lot of black and silver.  They travel well with a national fan base

I have a friend who is a traitor to the cause...Born in Bengal country, lived in Oakland for a while and became one of the enemy. The good news is he lives solely on the dole, hasn't worked a day in 5 years and drinks real cheap vodka all day so I know he won't be there.. The guy has to bum cheap ass  tobacco to roll a cigarette..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off................

WHO-DEY!!!!!

This is what we've all been waiting for! Started as 6.5 favorites, which I always say that I know it's made to get equal betting on both sides, but they always seem to be pretty accurate!

Who's going to the game?!

We have four tickets in the crippled section, which are the best seats in the place!

LOL and Facepalm at the same time while reading your post. Enjoy the game, I don't live near Cincinnati and don't have a ticket! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
I was there in 2006. Section 152, row 16, seats 1-2. Heart broken.
I was there in 2010. Same seats. Heart broken.
I was there in 2012. Same seats. Heart broken.
I was there in 2014. Same seats. Heart broken.
I was there in 2016. Heart ripped out of my chest, thrown down, stomped on. And, of course, broken.

I am like a slot machine addict. Keep putting in the coin, pulling the lever, thinking that this time will be different.

And yes, I will be there on Saturday. Section 152, row 16, seats 1 & 2. And I truly believe that THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT.
Reply/Quote
I'm going with a buddy, but we'll just be parking and walking into the stadium.

Looking at the resale market, the prices are going through the roof. Cheapest I saw was $189 and that's probably closer to $250 with the taxes and fees. I hope anyone going bought their seats early.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'll be there... just as I was the last playoff home game heart breaks.

Excited for the atmosphere there is nothing like it. Remember the feeling just before the Jeremy Hill fumble it was absolutely electric in Paul Brown. I hope to have that feeling again with a better outcome
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
It's sweet seeing many of you are attending. I hope you leave the stadium with the memory of knowing you saw the 30 year+ playoff winless drought ending.
Reply/Quote
Section 344.  Going with my dad and 3 brothers. This is the first game we've been able to attend together in a few years, so we'll be rowdy for damn sure.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure my attendance causes playoff losses. I'm sitting this one out fellas... You're welcome.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:46 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's sweet seeing many of you are attending. I know you leave the stadium with the memory of knowing you saw the 30 year+ playoff winless drought ending.

Fixed it for you....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'll be there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Will be there with son and buddy. Gotta wear my lucky Boomer jersey. Who Dey. Fill up the Jungle with orange everyone. No neutral field Saturday!!!! Let’s go!
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:29 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I was there in 2006.  Section 152, row 16, seats 1-2.  Heart broken.
I was there in 2010.  Same seats. Heart broken.
I was there in 2012.  Same seats.  Heart broken.
I was there in 2014.  Same seats.  Heart broken.
I was there in 2016.  Heart ripped out of my chest, thrown down, stomped on.  And, of course, broken.

I am like a slot machine addict.  Keep putting in the coin, pulling the lever, thinking that this time will be different.

And yes, I will be there on Saturday.  Section 152, row 16, seats 1 & 2.  And I truly believe that THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT.

If you were there in 2012 you wasted money for tickets.  That game was played in Houston. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:06 PM)jason Wrote: Fixed it for you....

I wish I could post, "I see what you did there" but it took me a few minutes to figure out what the hell you did. Coffee
Reply/Quote
I will be there, and I'm bringing a ringer.

My 9 year old son has been to 3 games with me this year. We won them all, including the KC game. For comparison, when I bring my wife, they are about 2-12 in the 17 years we've been together. My wife will never go to a game again.

This is a bit of a trade-off here. Obviously I can't go out there and drink with my kid in tow, but I feel like changing things up now would be a bad idea, so it's a worthy sacrifice.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:53 PM)samhain Wrote: I will be there, and I'm bringing a ringer.  

My 9 year old son has been to 3 games with me this year.  We won them all, including the KC game.  For comparison, when I bring my wife, they are about 2-12.  My wife will never go to a game again.

This is a bit of a trade-off here.  Obviously I can't go out there and drink with my kid in tow, but I feel like changing things up now would be a bad idea, so it's a worthy sacrifice.

But you can buy the kid some overpriced snacks and maybe some gear as he brings us a playoff win! Enjoy the time with your son.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:53 PM)samhain Wrote: I will be there, and I'm bringing a ringer.  

My 9 year old son has been to 3 games with me this year.  We won them all, including the KC game.  For comparison, when I bring my wife, they are about 2-12 in the 17 years we've been together.  My wife will never go to a game again.

This is a bit of a trade-off here.  Obviously I can't go out there and drink with my kid in tow, but I feel like changing things up now would be a bad idea, so it's a worthy sacrifice.

Why not?   You'll have a designated driver.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote