Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
"Who's the Big Guy"
It's all falling apart for the Biden family, as the Grand Jury is asking questions about "The Big Guy" in Hunter's emails in regards to deals with China. Biden is compromised, and the country will soon learn it. Before this is over, Biden, his crackhead son, his wife and brother may all be indicted for conspiracy, money laundering and influence peddling. And of course, Biden's lies about not knowing anything about his son's business dealings are exposed since they had shared accounts and crackhead Hunter complained in emails about having to give Joe his share.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/hunter-biden-grand-jury-witness-was-asked-about-deal-with-chinese-firm-and-the-big-guy/

Quote:In the wake of last week’s report by the Washington Post — which confirmed $4.8 million in payments from CEFC to entities controlled by Hunter Biden and first brother James Biden during 2017 and 2018 — the White House on Sunday attempted to distance the president from his under-scrutiny kin.

White House chief of staff Ron Klain said his boss was “confident that his son didn’t break the law” and “confident that his family did the right thing.”

“But, again, I want to just be really clear, these are actions by Hunter and his brother,” Klain told ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.” “They’re private matters. They don’t involve the president. And they certainly are something that no one at the White House is involved in.”

Former federal law enforcement officials dismissed those claims, with one ex-fed even saying there’s already enough evidence to build a conspiracy case.

“I get that there’s spin, but this is not a complex one,” former Utah US Attorney Brett Tolman told The Post. said Bobulinski’s confirmation that President Biden was “the big guy” in a proposed 2017 deal with CEFC China Energy could be considered evidence “that other family members were involved.”

“Conspiracy is a standalone crime in our country, and you’ve certainly got enough to present to the grand jury that there’s a conspiracy among Joe, [brother] James and Hunter to bring in money, to not declare that money, to not pay taxes on that money,” he said.

“And to do so from a country like China, it’s not just red flags — there are potential crimes being committed.”

Tolman, who now runs the “Right on Crime” project of the conservative Texas Public Policy Foundation think tank, also said that “depending on the nature and scope” of the case, there could be legal “predicates” for racketeering charges.

Washington, DC, lawyer Jim Trusty, a former chief of the Justice Department’s Organized Crime Section, called Klain’s remarks “a pretty amazing effort to distance Joe Biden from Hunter Biden” and pin any blame on the scandal-scarred first son.

“While we do not know all the evidence yet, there are credible reports of wire transfers in the millions, emails from the ‘laptop from hell’ of Hunter, and guys like Tony Bubulinski who credibly describe a kickback scheme with the now-sitting president of the US as a beneficiary,” Trusty said.

“When you see millions of dollars pouring into the hands of a reckless and unskilled man, you have to at least ask the question of ‘What did these foreign governments receive for these payments?’”

Trusty noted that “it’s not like there is an identifiable product being sold to Russian oligarchs or provided to Burisma,” the Ukrainian energy company that paid Hunter Biden as much as $83,000 a month to sit on its board.

“The question is whether Joe Biden’s vice presidency was for sale and whether Joe was complicit in that sort of scheme,” he said.

Former FBI agent Steve Gray, a Republican candidate for Congress from New Jersey, said, “It’s extremely apparent that Joe Biden is ‘the big guy,’ and I don’t think anyone looking at this seriously and objectively doubts that at all.”

“But look, even if somehow ‘the big guy’ did not refer to Joe Biden, there would still be a serious national security problem,” he said.
“No one in this country not named Joe Biden would be granted a security clearance with these kinds of nefarious dealings occurring with a close relative. It just wouldn’t happen.”
Gray added: “We must consider both Joe and Hunter Biden compromised by the Chinese government.”

Former FBI agent Steve Gray, a Republican candidate for Congress from New Jersey, said, “It’s extremely apparent that Joe Biden is ‘the big guy,’ and I don’t think anyone looking at this seriously and objectively doubts that at all.”

“But look, even if somehow ‘the big guy’ did not refer to Joe Biden, there would still be a serious national security problem,” he said.

“No one in this country not named Joe Biden would be granted a security clearance with these kinds of nefarious dealings occurring with a close relative. It just wouldn’t happen.”
Gray added: “We must consider both Joe and Hunter Biden compromised by the Chinese government.”

Chickens are coming home to roost for this crime family. I suspect they will wait until January to hand down the indictments and Biden will be impeached. Then God help us with Professor Pre-School in charge....
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 09:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It's all falling apart for the Biden family, as the Grand Jury is asking questions about "The Big Guy" in Hunter's emails in regards to deals with China. Biden is compromised, and the country will soon learn it. Before this is over, Biden, his crackhead son, his wife and brother may all be indicted for conspiracy, money laundering and influence peddling. And of course, Biden's lies about not knowing anything about his son's business dealings are exposed since they had shared accounts and crackhead Hunter complained in emails about having to give Joe his share.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/hunter-biden-grand-jury-witness-was-asked-about-deal-with-chinese-firm-and-the-big-guy/

Chickens are coming home to roost for this crime family. I suspect they will wait until January to hand down the indictments and Biden will be impeached. Then God help us with Professor Pre-School in charge....

If Joe Biden was involved in something illegal on this level and scope I hope they throw the book at him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Still very thin.

It might be safe to say that Hunter Biden is a sleazy guy quite possibly selling his last name for reputation. All other insinuations seem as unfounded as ever. No matter what some former attourney and now lobbyist and right wing think tank member thinks...

....but of course, we will see. - Actually, I just respond because I find this passage hilarious: “No one in this country not named Joe Biden would be granted a security clearance with these kinds of nefarious dealings occurring with a close relative. It just wouldn’t happen.”

...has this guy met Donald Trump and his clan?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wondered how long it would take to revert to what about Trump ?

If you guessed 19 minutes you are the winner.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:10 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Wondered how long it would take to revert to what about Trump ?

Hey. This is not me declaring everything Hunter Biden did as irrelevant or just fine because Trump. It might very well not be just fine. Including deeds of Joe Biden, just that as of now there's no evidence he was involved in any of it. Thin.

The only reason I mentioned Trump is because someone said something amazingly unaware about who can get security clearances. It's about that.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:10 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Wondered how long it would take to revert to what about Trump ?

Well it's hard to deny how much of our political rhetoric involves locking up presidents and candidates.

I wonder when we will next see an election where voters are dying to see either or both candidates imprisoned.  
Reply/Quote

Isn't that every thread that shows dirt on the Biden family or the left in general? However, 19 minutes is pretty long compared to the past average of 2-3 minutes. Eyes are opening. LOL

Reply/Quote
Alright, if folks want to keep intentionally misrepresenting my words and intent, then go ahead. Imho, this 19 minutes irony falls flat.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:14 AM)hollodero Wrote: Hey. This is not me declaring everything Hunter Biden did as irrelevant or just fine because Trump. It might very well not be just fine. Including deeds of Joe Biden, just that as of now there's no evidence he was involved in any of it. Thin.

The only reason I mentioned Trump is because someone said something amazingly unaware about who can get security clearances. It's about that.

thats what this is about the evidence that they have
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:28 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: thats what this is about the evidence that they have

Yep. They have none when it comes to an involvement of Joe Biden. Which makes it a bit rash to speculate about conspiracy charges and impeachments.

(When I said "it's about that" I meant my dropping Trump's name. Because it's indeed quite a stretch to claim no one not named Joe Biden whose relatives have suspect business entanglements abroad could ever get a security clearance. But sure that was always a sidenote.)
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Isn't that every thread that shows dirt on the Biden family or the left in general? However, 19 minutes is pretty long compared to the past average of 2-3 minutes. Eyes are opening. LOL

But wait, there's more!  Ran across this on the browser, first thing this morning.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/04/06/joe-biden-wrote-ivy-league-college-recommendation-for-hunters-chinese-business-partner-report-1222074/?msclkid=e64e1374b5ad11ec843013a4b644f227

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:25 AM)hollodero Wrote: Alright, if folks want to keep intentionally misrepresenting my words and intent, then go ahead. Imho, this 19 minutes irony falls flat.

GASP?  Smirk

Reply/Quote
If 50 years of American politics has taught me anything it is not to expect a president to go down for anything.

You think president Harris would pull a Ford and pardon Biden?
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:34 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: GASP?  Smirk

rather sigh, at this point.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:03 AM)hollodero Wrote: Still very thin.

It might be safe to say that Hunter Biden is a sleazy guy quite possibly selling his last name for reputation. All other insinuations seem as unfounded as ever. No matter what some former attourney and now lobbyist and right wing think tank member thinks...

....but of course, we will see. - Actually, I just respond because I find this passage hilarious: “No one in this country not named Joe Biden would be granted a security clearance with these kinds of nefarious dealings occurring with a close relative. It just wouldn’t happen.”

...has this guy met Donald Trump and his clan?

The statement is a little misleading. Technically a President doesn't receive a security clearance.  There is no vetting. It's automatic for everything.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This thread has been reported for Russian disinformation!!
Reply/Quote
Older, wealthy, white guys being corrupt! I refuse to believe it!!!
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Older, wealthy, white guys being corrupt! I refuse to believe it!!!

Open your eyes!!!! (without mentioning a certain other old white corrupt president who isn't less old but still white Bill Clinton)
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:36 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The statement is a little misleading. Technically a President doesn't receive a security clearance.  There is no vetting. It's automatic for everything.  

Yeah. But Kushner and Ivanka also got one. And they were not only relatives to Donald Trump who had some questionable dealings around the world, they also had questionable dealings of their own. Eg. Ivanka had dealings in China and Kushner sold a whole scyscraper to Qataris.

--
But since this is again seen as whataboutism, I sure don't know what the Bidens did and if they did anything corrupt or nefarious (when it comes to Hunter my money is on yes), nothing the Trump clan did would be an excuse.
Reply/Quote
Hunter Biden really shakes my faith in God.

Biden's kids....hmmm let's see....yeah kill that little girl....hmmm hero veteran? Let's give him terminal cancer and Hunter? Yeah keep him around.
Reply/Quote