Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-06-2020, 12:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Mr "I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong". He did not say we have superior genes. He said the people of Minnesota (not just the folks at his rally or even just the white folk at his rally) had superior genes and then being the narcissist he is he wanted them to know that, he too, has superior genes.

Someone is definitely displaying mental gymnastics and providing a perfect example of twisting his words. I thank you for the example Mr "I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong". 

GTFO

Just to be clear.  .  .  Are you claiming that Trump believes that the white people of Minnesota and the Somali immigrants have the same genes, but they are different from the white people nd Somali people in other states?

You think that makes sense?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 02:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Very simple.

Somali people don't have the same genes as the white people of Minnesota.

He said white people have superior genes?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 02:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just to be clear.  .  .  Are you claiming that Trump believes that the white people of Minnesota and the Somali immigrants have the same genes, but they are different from the white people nd Somali people in other states?

You think that makes sense?

Why do you word it as White People of Minnesota, cause that's not what he said?

The last thing you want to be is clear.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 02:11 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: He said white people have superior genes?

I've told you once: Stop the gymnastics.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 02:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've told you once: Stop the gymnastics.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 02:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Very simple.

Somali people don't have the same genes as the white people of Minnesota.

He said people in Minnesota have good genes.  There are Somali people in Minnesota.  If you think he wasn't talking about the Somali's then prove it.
Reply/Quote
I think it is safe to assume that the racehorse theory does not include Somali refugee genes.
Reply/Quote
I just wanted to thank Dill and fred for going out of their way to prove my point that people twist Trump's words. If you guys could reply to this post, I will give you the rep you deserve.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 01:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Prove that he wasn't.

LOL Prove a negative?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 01:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote:
Your going to have to share with me what you are taking about
. Is this something that happened in 1990?

Because I was of the impression we were discussing the comments he recently made at his recent white...eeerr Minnesota rally.

Here's some of it.  From Sept. 18 2020. The reference to Omar is Ilan Omar, whom Trump told to go back to her country last year.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-campaign-rally-speech-bemidji-minnesota-transcript-september-18

Donald Trump: (13:48)

One of the most vital issues in this election is the subject of refugees. You know it. You know it perhaps better than almost anybody. Lots of luck. You’re having a good time with the refugees. That’s good. We want to have Omar. He said Omar. That’s a beauty. How the hell did she win the election? How did she win? It’s unbelievable. Every family in Minnesota needs to know about sleepy Joe Biden’s extreme plan to flood your state with an influx of refugees from Somalia, from other places all over the planet. Well, that’s what’s happened, and you like Omar a lot, don’t you? Biden has promised a 700% increase in the manifesto with Bernie, right? A 700% increase in the importation of refugees from the most dangerous places in the world, including Yemen, Syria, and Somalia. Congratulations, Minnesota. A 700% increase. Good luck, Minnesota. Enjoy yourselves,  ...

Speaking about stupidity, sleepy Joe will turn Minnesota into a refugee camp. Think of it. 700% increase. So you’re not happy now? Look at that guy over there. He’s not too thrilled when he hears this. 700% increase is what they have in the manifesto. Now, maybe they don’t honor it, but I would say they’ll go substantially higher than that number. Biden will overwhelm your children’s schools, overcrowd their classrooms, and inundate your hospitals. That’s what’ll happen. Biden has even pledged to terminate our travel ban to jihadist regions, jihadist regions. They’ve already been doing that to you, haven’t they? Opening the flood gates to radical Islamic terrorists....

But if you vote for me, I’m the difference, and I’m the wall. You know the wall that we’re building on the southern border? I’m your wall between the American Dream and chaos. ...

He also says 
Donald Trump: (01:46:44)  We will nominate judges and justices who interpret the constitution as written. We will ensure equal justice for citizens of every race, color, religion, and creed

Donald Trump: (15:15)

Your state will be overrun and destroyed, and Biden and the radical Left win. That’s what’s going to happen. I’ve been watching it for years. They haven’t treated you right. They have not treated Minnesota right.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 04:11 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL Prove a negative?

[Image: tee-hee.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 04:30 PM)Dill Wrote: Here's some of it.  From Sept. 18 2020. The reference to Omar is Ilan Omar, whom Trump told to go back to her country last year.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-campaign-rally-speech-bemidji-minnesota-transcript-september-18

Donald Trump: (13:48)

One of the most vital issues in this election is the subject of refugees. You know it. You know it perhaps better than almost anybody. Lots of luck. You’re having a good time with the refugees. That’s good. We want to have Omar. He said Omar. That’s a beauty. How the hell did she win the election? How did she win? It’s unbelievable. Every family in Minnesota needs to know about sleepy Joe Biden’s extreme plan to flood your state with an influx of refugees from Somalia, from other places all over the planet. Well, that’s what’s happened, and you like Omar a lot, don’t you? Biden has promised a 700% increase in the manifesto with Bernie, right? A 700% increase in the importation of refugees from the most dangerous places in the world, including Yemen, Syria, and Somalia. Congratulations, Minnesota. A 700% increase. Good luck, Minnesota. Enjoy yourselves,  ...

Speaking about stupidity, sleepy Joe will turn Minnesota into a refugee camp. Think of it. 700% increase. So you’re not happy now? Look at that guy over there. He’s not too thrilled when he hears this. 700% increase is what they have in the manifesto. Now, maybe they don’t honor it, but I would say they’ll go substantially higher than that number. Biden will overwhelm your children’s schools, overcrowd their classrooms, and inundate your hospitals. That’s what’ll happen. Biden has even pledged to terminate our travel ban to jihadist regions, jihadist regions. They’ve already been doing that to you, haven’t they? Opening the flood gates to radical Islamic terrorists....

But if you vote for me, I’m the difference, and I’m the wall. You know the wall that we’re building on the southern border? I’m your wall between the American Dream and chaos. ...

I wonder what's in his heart though.

But well, who could possibly know.

--- Btw. would that count as proof Trump didn't include Somalis in his good genes comment? Asking for a Dill.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 02:11 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: He said white people have superior genes?

I am asking you.  You are the one who claims other people are twisting his words.

So what genetic grouping do you think Trump was crediting with superior genes?  Are you saying that the somali immigrants and the white people in Minnesota make up a specific superior genetic pool?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 02:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I just wanted to thank Dill and fred for going out of their way to prove my point that people twist Trump's words. If you guys could reply to this post, I will give you the rep you deserve.

Here is my reply.  I never twisted anything.

I believe Trump was talking about "we white people" when he said "we are not that different".

Since you never twist Trumps words then please explain to me which group he claimed was genetically superior.

And thanks for the rep.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 02:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: He said people in Minnesota have good genes.  There are Somali people in Minnesota.  If you think he wasn't talking about the Somali's then prove it.

Minnesota contains people from dozens of different gene pools.  There is no "Minnesota gene" that is different from other states.  So it is pretty simple.  It is impossible for him to be talking about something that does not exist.

This is a perfect example of what I call mental gymnastics.  Creating something that does not even exist in order to defend Trump.

Here are two options to explain his comments

1.  Trump, who welcomes Confederate flags at his rallies, tweets videos of his supporter yelling "white power", and tells black people born and raised in the United States to go back to the country they came from was talking about white people having superior genes when he was addressing a crowd that was 99% white.

2.  Trump actually believes that all people of all races who live in Minnesota have the same genes which are different from people who live in other states.

Which one requires incredible leaps of logic to believe?  
Reply/Quote
Do the people in Minnesota have genes that make them immune to windmill cancer?  Do they say that? You tell me that one. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 05:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Minnesota contains people from dozens of different gene pools.  There is no "Minnesota gene" that is different from other states.  So it is pretty simple.  It is impossible for him to be talking about something that does not exist.

Sure there is, he could be talking about everyone in Minnesota.  

Quote:This is a perfect example of what I call mental gymnastics.  Creating something that does not even exist in order to defend Trump.

This is a perfect example of you making an issue out of nothing.  No one is defending Trump, well, I'm not at least.  I'm pointing out how insanely inane your attack on him is in this instance.  I can dislike Trump and dislike your position at the same time.  I can multitask.  Smirk

Quote:Here are two options to explain his comments

1.  Trump, who welcomes Confederate flags at his rallies, tweets videos of his supporter yelling "white power", and tells black people born and raised in the United States to go back to the country they came from was talking about white people having superior genes when he was addressing a crowd that was 99% white.

Did you make up the 99% white statistic like Dill did the 94%?  I'll bet you did. 

Quote:2.  Trump actually believes that all people of all races who live in Minnesota have the same genes which are different from people who live in other states.

Alternatively, he could be complimenting the genes of everyone in the state.

Quote:Which one requires incredible leaps of logic to believe?  

When arguing with you it's quite often whichever position you are advancing.  In my opinion you're just as radical as Trump, in your own way, you'll just never see it.

Just so you know, I don't give a shit about this topic, I'm just pointing out how irrational I think you're being.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 05:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is no "Minnesota gene" that is different from other states.

(10-06-2020, 05:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure there is,

I am sorry, but I am going to have to see something other than your opinion to back up this claim.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 05:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:   I'm pointing out how insanely inane your attack on him is in this instance.

I don't think that claiming white people are genetically superior is "inane".
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 05:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Did you make up the 99% white statistic like Dill did the 94%?  I'll bet you did. 

No.  I have seen a lot of photos from the rally.  

Can I guarantee it is 99%?  No.

Is it far enough away from 99% to make any difference?  No.
Reply/Quote