Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2016, 06:16 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Let's hope Den loses and KC wins. But it's unlikely.

Doesn't matter to us anymore what KC does. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now we need the Chargers to play as IF they're on fire, but we know unless they're playing us they won't..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
12-4....Here's hoping San Diego can pull of an upset.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Maualuga is an idiot. Damn.

Really that does show his intelligence and lack of awareness.  It's not like we needed a score to win the game.  Just go down and let the offense run the clock out.  Dumb.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Marvin seemed pissed about having the cooler dumped on him haha. And for good reason..why? Nothing to celebrate by winning today..
Reply/Quote
Marv is all business. Didn't even smile for a gatorade bath.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Oh no Marvins going to hate the waterbath!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:17 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: On the bright side we own the team that owns the team that owns us. 20-20 all time record vs Rats. Won 5 in a row. Go Chargers

Bengals own the Ravens, Ravens own the Steelers, Steelers own the Bengals, the Browns own the basement 

The AFCN
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:16 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Let's hope Den loses and KC wins. But it's unlikely.

KC winning doesn't mean anything anymore.
Reply/Quote
Damn Hill still couldn't manage 100 dude was worn out on like 16 carries
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote

If Denver loses KC game is not relevant to the Bengals....they will have the 2 seed regardless. Tell you the truth, if Denver loses you would want KC to lose and make the Stoolers go to Mile High (one place they do not do well in playoffs).
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:17 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Whether y'all can admit it or not. The Steelers are a great overall team. They find ways to win. Good qb, receivers, and coaching staff.

Sorry but against even a remotely competent offense the Stealers would have been blown out of the stadium.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bengals own the Ravens, Ravens own the Steelers, Steelers own the Bengals, the Browns own the basement 

The AFCN

Any tips you could email Marvin and co. ?
Reply/Quote
I can't believe they gave Marvin a Gatorade bath after that. Do they now know how he felt about the 05 team?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Best regular season I've ever seen. 12-4 (5-1 in division).

Now lets keep it going.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry but against even a remotely competent offense the Stealers would have been blown out of the stadium.

Funny guy.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Who Dey everyone.

Go Chargers!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:19 PM)jj22 Wrote: I can't believe they gave Marvin a Gatorade bath after that. Do they now know how he felt about the 05 team?

It is unreasonable to expect Marvin to change in a decade, isn't it?
Reply/Quote
Well, let's go Chargers then !!!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Best regular season I've ever seen. 12-4 (5-1 in division).

Now lets keep it going.

Like Bengalholic said, the last two times we were 12 - 4, we went to the Super Bowl.  
Reply/Quote