Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wolf's Scouting Reports
(02-04-2017, 10:48 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Ray Rice wasn't convicted either.

Both were on camera.

Ray rice was in the league and imo the situations were very different.  don't get me wrong these dudes shouldn't be hitting on women, but Mixon was young and all parties involved look pretty wasted.  Ray rice knocked out his future wife and drug her out of an elevator.  

Regardless they are both wrong, but the combine shouldn't shun the kid.  Just let him compete.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:15 AM)Okeana Wrote: Ray rice was in the league and imo the situations were very different.  don't get me wrong these dudes shouldn't be hitting on women, but Mixon was young and all parties involved look pretty wasted.  Ray rice knocked out his future wife and drug her out of an elevator.  

Regardless they are both wrong, but the combine shouldn't shun the kid.  Just let him compete.

The combine is a job interview in many ways. A conviction is a moot point when the assault is videotaped by a security camera and Mixon "accepted" full responsibility for his actions. 
Reply/Quote
No one is entitled to perform at the Combine. It's a privilege. However, those who are not invited to the Combine typically take a hit in their draft stock because it just means less exposure. Mixon will have to impress scouts in interviews and drills at his Pro Day and private workouts.

If Mixon is available in the 5th and the Bengals haven't taken a RB, they REALLY have to consider him. There won't be many prospects left that come close to his level of talent.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Update:

So I'm bringing my writings to another platform. Granted, it's all self employed and such. But I'll be doing scouting reports there as well.

I will post every time I do a new scouting report. However, every scouting report I've done on here will be on the website as well. Just with a few more tuneups and less bias towards them becoming Bengals.

I will post the website soon and once I do a new report, I'll post them up as well.

Thanks everyone for the support!
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2017, 11:17 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Update:

So I'm bringing my writings to another platform. Granted, it's all self employed and such. But I'll be doing scouting reports there as well.

I will post every time I do a new scouting report. However, every scouting report I've done on here will be on the website as well. Just with a few more tuneups and less bias towards them becoming Bengals.

I will post the website soon and once I do a new report, I'll post them up as well.

Cool Wolf, great job you are doing. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2017, 11:17 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Update:

Seriously, you do a great job. I have enjoyed this thread!  Rock On
Reply/Quote
Scouting Report: Marcus Maye, S. Florida.

Marcus Maye Scouting Report

So I put all my scouting reports that I've done to this website. I'm going to start posting links to every report. It's not the greatest site, but it's just my writings and I'm not one for flashy things.

But anyway, I found Maye as an intriguing prospect and think he has a ton of potential. Check it out.

Reply/Quote
Could u do the safety from Boston College please? Also like the new site.
Reply/Quote
It looks nice wolf
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I was asked to do this awhile ago, and if the Bengals go linebacker, they'll need a pass rusher soon.

Someone who could be there in round 2 is Charles Harris. So here's my scouting report on him:

Charles Harris Scouting Report

Reply/Quote
Got another scouting report for you guys. It's on the freakish athlete Obi Melifonwu. Someone I actually really like a see a ton of potential in.

Obi Melifonwu Scouting Report

Reply/Quote
One more scouting report out for today. Since center is a big need and obviously many of you guys are OSU fans, I decided to do one on Pat Elflein.

Pat Elflein Scouting Report

Reply/Quote
Loving that page Wolf. Melifonwu is a guy i would like for us to draft even though i am one of the few
that think Safety is not as big of a hole. He just seems like a once in while talent. Him and Iloka could be
formidable. I like Derron Smith and i think Shawn gets too much flack but this guy has a lot of talent.

I like Fej too, that is how good Melifonwu looks to me, he might be a difference maker.

I just wish we freed up the draft to pick someone like this.
Reply/Quote
Sorry, I've been busy with getting in contact with agencies and even small school players.

Anyway, here's a small school prospect Kristian Wilson.
Someone I really like and feel if he played on a different team, people would be higher on him.

Check it out: Kristian Wilson Scouting Report

Reply/Quote
Hey wolf, how about a profile on Dylan cole, lb from Missouri state I think. I like him as a mid to later round pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2017, 11:07 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Sorry, I've been busy with getting in contact with agencies and even small school players.

Anyway, here's a small school prospect Kristian Wilson.
Someone I really like and feel if he played on a different team, people would be higher on him.

Check it out: Kristian Wilson Scouting Report

Good job wolf. And good luck.  I would be really interested in reading the process you have followed to get into the business.  How did you network out and make contacts, get in touch with players etc.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2017, 09:23 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Hey wolf, how about a profile on Dylan cole, lb from Missouri state  I think.  I like him as a mid to later round pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly. I'm knocking out some more prospects real quick and I can jump on that.

(03-24-2017, 11:24 AM)Burma Wrote: Good job wolf. And good luck.  I would be really interested in reading the process you have followed to get into the business.  How did you network out and make contacts, get in touch with players etc.

Actually the first player I came in contact with came to me. The guy I work for told me to not be surprised if I start getting more and more college students emailing me and so on.

But I'll certainly tell the story once I get better planted in this. I'm shooting out 2-3 scouting reports a day lol.

Reply/Quote