Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup 2018 (bracket challenge too!)
(07-04-2018, 11:17 PM)Beaker Wrote: What are you griping about? Every time Kane dove he got the call.
Colombia should have had a man sent off.
He was too soft, he allowed the Colombians to continuously argue every decision. It took about 3-4 minutes for the penalty to be taken from when it was awarded.
If he didn’t give the penalty then he’d have been sent back home!

Anyway we won!

And thank the lord Colombia are going home, their antics were a disgrace and frankly embarassing.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Still there !! Allez la France !

[Image: france_1.png]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 01:03 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Still there !! Allez la France !

[Image: france_1.png]

Good win!

But what was that with Mbappe, when he flopped to the ground? He acted like he got shanked when he grazed by that other player. He deserved that yellow for that garbage, and he is only 19 which is sad if he is going to start acting like a Neymar.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Uruguay sorely missed Cavani, but France was a better team all around.

The scary part of this France team is the youth. France will be a top team for years to come.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 01:20 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Good win!

But what was that with Mbappe, when he flopped to the ground? He acted like he got shanked when he grazed by that other player. He deserved that yellow for that garbage, and he is only 19 which is sad if he is going to start acting like a Neymar.

Not a big deal especially from Uruguay. They played dirty the whole game.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
My Red Devils to the semi-Finals. Naymar had his best game of the tournament; but his reputation as a diver played against him today.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 05:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My Red Devils to the semi-Finals. Naymar had his best game of the tournament; but his reputation as a diver played against him today.

Yeah it didn't help that he actually took a huge dive again today.

Jeez I'm happy to not see that guy again. I thoroughly dislike Neymar.
Reply/Quote
England moving on!!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Still coming home Wink

Reply/Quote
France vs Belgium
England vs Croatia

Im rooting for England, but picking the Red Devils.

I do like seeing a few of my MU players in these semis - Pogba, Young, Lingard, Fellaini, & Lukaku

Reply/Quote
I am rooting for Eng v Fra in the finals.
Reply/Quote
Who ever wins the France-Belgium game wins it all. That’s the true championship game.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 06:45 PM)Beaker Wrote: I am rooting for Eng v Fra in the finals.

And I'm rooting for the exact opposite. I'd like to see a first time winner. Plus you got to root for the little guy:

France- 66.9 MIL
England- 53.0 MIL
Belgium- 11.3 MIL (about 300,000 less than you have in Ohio)
Croatia- 4.1 MIL (about 300,000 less than we have in KY)

Not to mention Belgium holds the world's largest electronic music festival
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And I'm rooting for the exact opposite. I'd like to see a first time winner. Plus you got to root for the little guy:

France- 66.9 MIL
England- 53.0 MIL
Belgium- 11.3 MIL (about 300,000 less than you have in Ohio)
Croatia- 4.1 MIL (about 300,000 less than we have in KY)

Not to mention Belgium holds the world's largest electronic music festival

I’m with bfine too. Hoping to see Belgium vs Croatia in the championship game.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Only way I get money in the work pool is with England over France in the final.

I just don't want France to win.
Reply/Quote
Still there.

Allez la France.

Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 11:30 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’m with bfine too.  Hoping to see Belgium vs Croatia in the championship game.

Normally I would too, but in my home town Croatian fans just constantly lose their shit and start rampaging. They take that way too serious, as a matter of national importance.
It was the Serbs that suggested putting a referee to Den Haag, but many Croatian fans aren't much different in that regard. Arrogance, victim mentality and a willingness to destroy stuff if things don't go their way. In short, unlikeable. 
Which is why I find myself rooting for England tonight and for France to win it all. Which I usually never ever do.
Reply/Quote
Sorry England fans. So close, but so far away today.

I wanted to see you guys win, but just no offensive opportunities at all it seemed, outside of a few set pieces. Couldn't even get a decent strike on goal once.

That said, Go France.

Reply/Quote
Better team won. We edged the first half and should have taken another chance. Croatia had the legs and were worthy of their victory.

Proud of our boys, not the most talented team England have ever had, shows the value of a good astute manager.

I want Croatia to win now, mightily impressed and their country should be immensely proud of their team. Such a small country has produced a very talented and hard working team, fair play.

Reply/Quote
England was due to crap out....too many Tottenham players on the roster. Spurs always choke at the end of the season too.
Reply/Quote