no
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you vote for a Muslim for POTUS?
(11-08-2015, 03:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I certainly wouldn't vote for a christian who follows the Old Testament and disregards the New.  

So basically, no Jews.  I'm not surprised. Ninja
(11-08-2015, 04:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Calls acts of jihad ..... Work place violence

And the list goes on.... This administration is afraid to call out Muslims when they do stupid stuff.   Yet they have no issue calling out a christian.   If you don't see the double standard then you have just decided to place your head in the sand.

I know I am tough on Muslims in general but this is just reality.   They make endless excuses for them.

How many Christians has Obama's administration killed or held without due process like they have done to Muslims?  Obama has been infinitely harder on Muslims than you have been from you couch.
(11-08-2015, 02:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Na you have voted atheist though... .   He just won't admit where he true feelings lay.  

Obama's love of all things Muslim comes from the liberal idea that we can get people to like us by never pointing out that they are nutters.

I don't really care about his religious preferences.  If he were an atheist and pretending not to be, it's because the people of this country are to simple to vote for someone how doesn't have an imaginary friend to ask how to run the country.

Muslims and Christians are both "nutters".
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-08-2015, 04:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Christians follow both the Old and the New Testament.  Let's not pretend like they just follow the OT and disregard the NT.

Please continue to tell me what I follow and what I don't follow.
(11-08-2015, 06:50 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't really care about his religious preferences.  If he were an atheist and pretending not to be, it's because the people of this country are to simple to vote for someone how doesn't have an imaginary friend to ask how to run the country.

Muslims and Christians are both "nutters".

You don't need quotes on that haha

Yes I agree Old Testament following Christians are nutters. Just as Muslims who hold on to old teachings and Hadiths are nutters as well.
(11-08-2015, 04:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How many Christians has Obama's administration killed or held without due process like they have done to Muslims?  Obama has been infinitely harder on Muslims than you have been from you couch.

Well we are war with Muslims so that is going to affect that number.

And you could make a case he has been hard on Christians here domestically . He never misses a chance to hurt them.
(11-08-2015, 07:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well we are war with Muslims so that is going to affect that number.  

I thought we were on the same side as the Muslims against the secular Assad?

And I thought we were training the Shia militia in Iraq?
(11-08-2015, 07:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You don't need quotes on that haha

Yes I agree Old Testament following Christians are nutters.   Just as Muslims who hold on to old teachings and Hadiths are nutters as well.

Out of curiosity, why are Old Testament following Christians nutters, but New Testament followers are not?  It's not like the NT is any less insane and unbelievable.
LFG  

(11-08-2015, 10:14 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Out of curiosity, why are Old Testament following Christians nutters, but New Testament followers are not?  It's not like the NT is any less insane and unbelievable.

It's not about belief. It's about what the consequences of non belief should be.... Some believe it should be as violent as possible.
(11-08-2015, 09:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought we were on the same side as the Muslims against the secular Assad?

And I thought we were training the Shia militia in Iraq?

Yes we seem to favor murdering Christians for their religious beliefs. Great people we are....

Thankfully the Russians are supporting the right side of this fight. At least the good side has a leader who is willing to do what it takes to win. We on the other hand are supporting evil.

Kurds are good people as well. At least they understand the current problem in the world. They at least are moderates.
(11-08-2015, 10:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes we seem to favor murdering Christians for their religious beliefs.    Great people we are....  

Thankfully the Russians are supporting the right side of this fight.    At least the good side has a leader who is willing to do what it takes to win.   We on the other hand are supporting evil.  

Kurds are good people as well.  At least they understand the current problem in the world.  They at least are moderates.

Assad kills more Muslims than Muslims will kill Christians.

So you are supporting the person who will kill MORE people, but you are fine with that because Muslim lives don't matter to you.

Good person are you.
(11-08-2015, 10:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Assad kills more Muslims than Muslims will kill Christians.

So you are supporting the person who will kill MORE people, but you are fine with that because Muslim lives don't matter to you.

Good person are you.

If a non secular Muslim gov is allowed to come to power there will be a slaughter and exploitation of non Muslims. Assad does not charge an extra tax to any religious group.

Sorry but Assad is the best option for Syrians. Look at what happened to Egypt. Libya is a mess as well. Non secular Muslim governments are dangerous.

Assad won't do anything without Russia signing off now . That's a good thing for the innocents.
You are outraged by Assad killing Muslims but not when muslims kill and exploit non Muslims.

Are non Muslims lives not important to you? Muslims have always killed each other, so that won't change. But at least they won't kill innocents.
(11-08-2015, 10:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are outraged by Assad killing Muslims but not when muslims kill and exploit non Muslims.  

Are non Muslims lives not important to you?  Muslims have always killed each other, so that won't change.   But at least they won't kill innocents.

I am outraged when any ruler starts killing people.  Can you not read at all?

And Assad has already killed plenty of innocents.

This is really turning into a joke.
(11-08-2015, 10:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If a non secular Muslim gov is allowed to come to power there will be a slaughter and exploitation of non Muslims.    Assad does not charge an extra tax to any religious group.  

Sorry but Assad is the best option for Syrians.   Look at what happened to Egypt.   Libya is a mess as well.  Non secular Muslim governments are dangerous.  

Assad won't do anything without Russia signing off now .  That's a good thing for the innocents.

There is slaughter riught now with Assad in power.

Are you delusional or just trying to make me laugh?
(11-08-2015, 10:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is slaughter riught now with Assad in power.

Are you delusional or just trying to make me laugh?

Those deaths are for those trying to overthrow the government. The Muslims would be having a slaughter based on how they worship, or who they want to have sex with.... When the coup is stopped the deaths will also stop. If the rebels have their way the seat sh will continue.
(11-08-2015, 10:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am outraged when any ruler starts killing people.  Can you not read at all?

And Assad has already killed plenty of innocents.

This is really turning into a joke.

You must not have thought this thing through then.   When you remove Assad.  They vote in a non secular Muslim government then start slaughtering non Muslims, women, children and gays.   Tax them more based on their religious leanings.   Oh and not allow women to vote, drive a car, or be able to give equal testimony in court.  

You ok with that?

Or maybe we just wait till the rebels are thwarted so the deaths can stop.
(11-08-2015, 11:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You must not have thought this thing through then.   When you remove Assad.  They vote in a non secular Muslim government then start slaughtering non Muslims, women, children and gays.   Tax them more based on their religious leanings.   Oh and not allow women to vote, drive a car, or be able to give equal testimony in court.  

You ok with that?

Or maybe we just wait till the rebels are thwarted so the deaths can stop.

No.

But right now people are being slaughtered with Assad in power.

And if you leave Assad in power he will kill even more.

You okay with that?

Syria is well over 90% Muslim yet you are basing your entire plan for the country based on non-Muslims.
(11-08-2015, 10:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not about belief.   It's about what the consequences of non belief should be....  Some believe it should be as violent as possible.

Solid answer. You're bound to luck into one from time to time...ha. Rep.
LFG  

(11-08-2015, 11:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.

But right now people are being slaughtered with Assad in power.

And if you leave Assad in power he will kill even more.

You okay with that?

Syria is well over 90% Muslim yet you are basing your entire plan for the country based on non-Muslims.

The only people he is killing is the rebels trying to run a coup.

Once they are gone the killing stops..... Why do I know this.... Because Russia wants that pipeline to Europe in Syria. The same reason we are there.... Because the Saudi's want that pipeline. It makes no sense for Assad to kill after the rebels are gone. He is defending his country and his rule.

I am basing my entire reasoning on that I think it's wrong to murder people, tax people, rape people, and give women less rights. That's more important then letting the Syrian Muslims run wild in a non secular government.

But this thread isn't about Syria. It's about the dangers of believing in a religion that pushes violence. Which is why I would want to know which Hadiths they are living by.