Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-12-2016, 06:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: what a piece of shit

I don't know much about guns.  Have you seen a picture of it?
(05-12-2016, 11:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: C'mon... a PMR30 or a KSG would be fun.

Negative.  There's numerous, better, .22mag pistols I'd pay more for.  As for the KSG, garbage.  Get a DP12 and be pleased.
(05-13-2016, 12:03 AM)Vlad Wrote: I don't know much about guns.  Have you seen a picture of it?

Now that was funny.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-13-2016, 12:18 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Negative.  There's numerous, better, .22mag pistols I'd pay more for.  As for the KSG, garbage.  Get a DP12 and be pleased.

Well, we're not all independently wealthy.
If I had your money, I'd just step up to the F&N 5.7.
Tongue

I will totally agree with the DP-12.
(05-13-2016, 12:00 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol... still clinging to that lie.

And Mike Brown had his hands up don't shoot.

Wrong account...again.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-13-2016, 06:52 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Well, we're not all independently wealthy.
If I had your money, I'd just step up to the F&N 5.7.
Tongue

I will totally agree with the DP-12.

It's funny you say that as the FN 5.7 is literally my next planned handgun purchase.  The peace officer benefit of being able to purchase off roster handguns goers a long way in CA.  I honestly feel bad for civilians here, the roster is a complete joke and a back door way of banning handguns altogether.

Edit: Out of curiosity I just looked and the 5.7 is one the roster. I never bother to check. My point stands though.
(05-12-2016, 01:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Generic Zimmerman thought, but you know black males are the lowest rung of society when right-wingers will embrace a minority with a long criminal record because he shot one.

I was on the side of "wait till the facts come out, or the court case is decided". Unfortunately more people don't see it that way  Mellow

Side note: It seems the courts got this one wrong, but the media narrative was certainly laughable leading up to it. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(05-12-2016, 11:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Zimmerman seems to have something of a death wish. If he had any common sense he would be as low profile as possible. He seems to enjoy being both infamous and considered a martyr. Even if you 100% believe his story you'd think he'd display some regret that an encounter he created ended someone's life. Also, a keltec? You could give me a keltec for free and I'd refuse it, complete garbage company. Was a glock too expensive for him? I'm glad the auction is off gunbroker, I love that site and have purchased several firearms through it.

Yeah even if that were me and I was 100% in the right, no way would I behave like this POS. The young man has parents for Christ sake. I can't say he wasn't legally justified, but I won't be upset if someone gets him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Stay classy Zimmerman

always thought this guy was a dousch...
(05-12-2016, 11:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  Even if you 100% believe his story you'd think he'd display some regret that an encounter he created ended someone's life. 

This.

The more he glorifies killing an innocent kid the less I believe him about what happened.
(05-13-2016, 11:46 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I was on the side of "wait till the facts come out, or the court case is decided". Unfortunately more people don't see it that way  Mellow

Side note: It seems the courts got this one wrong, but the media narrative was certainly laughable leading up to it. 

It immediately brought the whole Bernie Goetz thing to my mind, so I was sort of surprised this seemed so new to most people.
(05-13-2016, 12:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This.

The more he glorifies killing an innocent kid the less I believe him about what happened.

I called the guy out as an obvious liar back on the old board.  When he claimed that Martin said to him, "You're going to die tonight", I knew he was a liar.  No kid talks like that.  I deal with kids Martin's age every day, none of them would ever make that statement in that way.  Then Zimmerman got caught lying to the court about the money he had available for bail when he and his wife had a conversation in a laughable code while he was remanded.  How anyone thinks the guy has any credibility is beyond me.
(05-13-2016, 07:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Wrong account...again.

Mellow

Again? Please elaborate or are you just imagining things...again.
(05-13-2016, 12:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I called the guy out as an obvious liar back on the old board.  When he claimed that Martin said to him, "You're going to die tonight", I knew he was a liar.  No kid talks like that.  I deal with kids Martin's age every day, none of them would ever make that statement in that way.  Then Zimmerman got caught lying to the court about the money he had available for bail when he and his wife had a conversation in a laughable code while he was remanded.  How anyone thinks the guy has any credibility is beyond me.

Zimmerman is a POS no doubt, but to suggest that "no kid talks like that" is extremely naïve of you.  These kids kill each other every day.

They rap about killing...oh, I forgot Tray Martin listened to Country Western.

(05-13-2016, 12:41 PM)Vlad Wrote: Zimmerman is a POS no doubt, but to suggest that "no kid talks like that" is extremely naïve of you.  These kids kill each other every day.

Mellow

Yes, only "rap music" talks about killing.

Haven't we heard this claim about rap music causing problems before?   Smirk
(05-13-2016, 12:41 PM)Vlad Wrote: Zimmerman is a POS no doubt, but to suggest that "no kid talks like that" is extremely naïve of you.  These kids kill each other every day.

I think he was referring to the wording used.
Something more likely used would be "I'm gonna put you in the dirt, homie".
That's my take, anyway.

Wait for it...

(05-13-2016, 01:20 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I think he was referring to the wording used.
Something more likely used would be "I'm gonna put you in the dirt, homie".
That's my take, anyway.

Exactly.  If he had said Martin said, "You're dead muthafucka!", or something along those lines I'd buy that.  It was an obvious case of him framing the encounter for the "I feared for my life" defense.  "You're going to die tonight" which Zimmerman quoted verbatim, according to him, is not a thing a kid Martin's age would have said even if that was the intended meaning.  A complete bullshit fabrication as far as I'm concerned.
I heard that his auction has been high jacked and to auction is up to $6 million with 4 days to go, lol.

By high jacked, people are making fake names and accounts and are bidding on it to price it out of the possibility of it being sold.

Zimmerman is a jackass and he needs to just go away. 

Whatever.
(05-14-2016, 12:09 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I heard that his auction has been high jacked and to auction is up to $6 million with 4 days to go, lol.

By high jacked, people are making fake names and accounts and are bidding on it to price it out of the possibility of it being sold.

Zimmerman is a jackass and he needs to just go away. 

Whatever.

Why would folks do such a thing?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-14-2016, 12:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would folks do such a thing?

A) Too make a laughing stock of the whole thing.

or

B) Some people like collecting items attached to historical / horrific events.