Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-14-2016, 10:15 AM)GMDino Wrote: A) Too make a laughing stock of the whole thing.

or

B) Some people like collecting items attached to historical / horrific events.

So some open-minded folks would willfully infringe on this man's right to sell his property after he has been found not-guilty by a jury of his peers?

It is amazing that someone would attempt or applaud such a thing; making themselves judge and jury.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-14-2016, 11:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So some open-minded folks would willfully infringe on this man's right to sell his property after he has been found not-guilty by a jury of his peers?

It is amazing that someone would attempt or applaud such a thing; making themselves judge and jury.

Well so much for trying to give you an honest, straight forward, non-sarcastic answer.

Some people have a misguided sense of justice.

It's a big country.

Some people only care about the victims of such things when it fits their political agenda.

It's weird.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-14-2016, 10:15 AM)GMDino Wrote: A) Too make a laughing stock of the whole thing.

or

B) Some people like collecting items attached to historical / horrific events.

It would an interesting conversation piece.    I dont see the outrage.   It's his property, he has the right to sell.   

It was a little crazy that the justice department tried to make the gun inop.  
(05-14-2016, 02:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It would an interesting conversation piece.    I dont see the outrage.   It's his property, he has the right to sell.   

It was a little crazy that the justice department tried to make the gun inop.  

Also a little crazy that he calls it an "American Icon".

As other have said, he behavior shows how much he reeks of vinegar.
(05-14-2016, 02:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: Also a little crazy that he calls it an "American Icon".

As other have said, he behavior shows how much he reeks of vinegar.

Well it was the focal point of a big case.   No different than the OJ ford bronco.   

I'm sure no one is saying he is a good guy.   His actions since have pretty much ensured.    But the trayvon Martin case isn't what made him a bad guy.  
(05-14-2016, 03:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well it was the focal point of a big case.   No different than the OJ ford bronco.   

I'm sure no one is saying he is a good guy.   His actions since have pretty much ensured.    But the trayvon Martin case isn't what made him a bad guy.  

Oh no.  We agree on that.

He was a  coward with a gun who wanted to play cop long before he killed someone and cried self defense and got away with it.
(05-14-2016, 03:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh no.  We agree on that.

He was a  coward with a gun who wanted to play cop long before he killed someone and cried self defense and got away with it.

He didn't cry self defense.   It was self defense.    The facts are the facts.    He was within the law.   I know it's something you don't like but that still doesn't change the facts.   
(05-14-2016, 03:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He didn't cry self defense.   It was self defense.    The facts are the facts.    He was within the law.   I know it's something you don't like but that still doesn't change the facts.   

He picked a fight and cried like a *****.

Then he lied.

And he's a dbag.
(05-14-2016, 11:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Some people have a misguided sense of justice.

It's a big country.

Some people only care about the victims of such things when it fits their political agenda.

It's weird.   Mellow

(05-14-2016, 03:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: He was a  coward with a gun who wanted to play cop long before he killed someone and cried self defense and got away with it.
hhhmmmmm

(05-14-2016, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: hhhmmmmm

"Victims"

Hhhmmmmmm
(05-14-2016, 03:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: He picked a fight and cried like a *****, asked for mercy, then pulled his gun to defend himself.  

Then he told the police what happened and TM gf added her homophobic remarks.   

And he's a dbag.

There I fixed it for you.  

But what does this have to do with him trying to sell a gun?
(05-14-2016, 05:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There I fixed it for you.  

But what does this have to do with him trying to sell a gun?

He should throw in some skittles and drank.
(05-14-2016, 03:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: He picked a fight and cried like a *****.

Then he lied.

And he's a dbag.

Nope. TM picked the fight. He got what he asked for.

The first animation is what actually happened. The second one was unrealistic proven to be lies.

(05-14-2016, 07:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: Nope. TM picked the fight. He got what he asked for.

The first animation is what actually happened. The second one was unrealistic proven to be lies.

I cold care less what the girlfriend says.  When I was Martin's age if some weird dude was following me I probably would have confronted him as well.  The bottom line is that Zimmerman initiated the encounter via his wanna be cop antics.  He does his job as a neighborhood watch member and this incident never happens.
(05-14-2016, 09:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I cold care less what the girlfriend says.  When I was Martin's age if some weird dude was following me I probably would have confronted him as well.  The bottom line is that Zimmerman initiated the encounter via his wanna be cop antics.  He does his job as a neighborhood watch member and this incident never happens.

Actually the gf escalated it by convincing TM that GZ was a gay guy wanting to rape him.   

despite all the missteps by GZ.  
(05-14-2016, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually the gf escalated it by convincing TM that GZ was a gay guy wanting to rape him.   

Welcome to supposition, land population you.
(05-14-2016, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually the gf escalated it by convincing TM that GZ was a gay guy wanting to rape him.   

You can say Zimmerman does literally everything wrong leading up to his ass getting kicked but you hold to he was "defending himself" and Martin should have known when to stop fighting and walk away.

What a joke.
(05-14-2016, 11:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: You can say Zimmerman does literally everything wrong leading up to his ass getting kicked but you hold to he was "defending himself" and Martin should have known when to stop fighting and walk away.

What a joke.

When you fight someone do you know when to stop beating on them?   Or do you go mortal Kombat and try to finish them? 
I know it makes some folks mad, but Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, who recieved more evidence than anyone in this forum.

(05-13-2016, 12:00 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol... still clinging to that lie.

And Mike Brown had his hands up don't shoot.

Let's go over the reported events that took place:

1. Guy joins a neighborhood watch organization.
2. Guy prowls around a gated community at night with the intent to stop break-ins.
3. Guy sees a kid walking around his neighborhood at night. Decides to follow him.
4. Guy calls 911. 911 says "Ok thanks. Leave the rest up to us."
5. Guy gets out of his car with a loaded gun and follows the kid without any authority to do so.
6. Guy suddenly becomes the victim despite the fact that he was stalking a kid with a loaded gun.
7. Guy who stalked the kid has to "defend himself" because this bloodthirsty savage was indeed a dangerous person. His gut was completely right and this kid deserved to be stalked for the crime of taking a walk.

Nothing about this story suggests any guilt on Zimmerman's part, huh? I'd personally prefer a world where the guy who got out of his car with a loaded weapon looking for a fight is held accountable, rather than the kid who may or may not have taken a swing at some weirdo who was following him for taking a walk. I don't care about the black vs. white angle. I don't care about whether the media showed pictures of Trayvon Martin when he was younger. Zimmerman probably deserved to get his head kicked in that night, but instead he got away with murder.

Chalk another victory up for "our dogs." I believe that that's the term that the gated community types use for those who go above and beyond for their interests, even at the expense of everyone else.