Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-16-2016, 01:38 AM)tlotharw Wrote: McCarron had a QB rating of 97.2 in that soaked game and the lead late in the 4th quarter of a playoff game against a team that has dominated us for years.  Dalton hasn't come close to that.

Repped. Agreed. Repped. Agreed.

Imagine if playoff Andy put up those stats? These boards would officially turn to Dalton noise.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 12:53 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton is 3rd in the league in yards... Yep no production there... How could you ever get neg repped LOL

5 tds
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 12:51 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: You were neg repped because You were making silly posts. If we still had neg rep you would still be in the -s. The fact that you really don't post unless this team is losing is a big red flag.

What? Dont let this post count rep system get to your head. You weren't even on the old boards. You're a hyper poster.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 12:58 PM)Fresno B Wrote: What? Dont let this post count rep system get to your head. You weren't even on the old boards. You're a hyper poster.

lol I was on the old board for years. Nice try though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 12:54 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Repped. Agreed. Repped. Agreed.

Imagine if playoff Andy put up those stats? These boards would officially turn to Dalton noise.

If Dalton put up the stats that McCarron people would be calling for his head. McCarron had like a 60 passer rating that game not a 97 passer rating. The only reason why McCarron had even any scoring drives was because the defense put him on the Steelers side of the field. We would have had like 3 points the whole game if Landry Jones wouldn't have came in.

McCarron played super bad in the playoffs. If you just watched the game you would know that. He had a ton of fumbles and he was panicing in the pocket taking a lot of sacks. He had a 56% completion percentage and 5.1 yards per attempt. He played just as bad if not worse than Dalton, and the only saving grace he had was the defense putting him in great field position to make his stats look a lot better than he was playing even though his stats were complete garbage. Next time try to deal with facts and not your fantasy world.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:20 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: lol I was on the old board for years. Nice try though.

Your name isn't ringing bells. Old original boards?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 12:56 PM)Fresno B Wrote: 5 tds

Arguably the worst offensive lines in the league, and a bad run game. Plus he only has Green and LaFell right now. Everyone else isn't playing very well. Keep making yourself look silly. This is why you had neg rep.
Reply/Quote
What? Nobody asking for Driskel to run for president yet? I'm shocked. SHOCKED I TELL YA, shocked.. I'm so shocked that in fact I might just not bother printing the Driskel for president signs till 2020.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:25 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Your name isn't ringing bells. Old original boards?

What other board would we be talking about?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:24 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If Dalton put up the stats that McCarron people would be calling for his head. McCarron had like a 60 passer rating that game not a 97 passer rating. The only reason why McCarron had even any scoring drives was because the defense put him on the Steelers side of the field. We would have had like 3 points the whole game if Landry Jones wouldn't have came in.

McCarron played super bad in the playoffs. If you just watched the game you would know that. He had a ton of fumbles and he was panicing in the pocket taking a lot of sacks. He had a 56% completion percentage and 5.1 yards per attempt. He played just as bad if not worse than Dalton, and the only saving grace he had was the defense putting him in great field position to make his stats look a lot better than he was playing even though his stats were complete garbage. Next time try to deal with facts and not your fantasy world.

This is where you lose credibility. You say AJ played super bad and the D bailed him out. What you're doing is projecting Dalton onto McCarron. Simple as that.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:26 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Arguably the worst offensive lines in the league, and a bad run game. Plus he only has Green and LaFell right now. Everyone else isn't playing very well. Keep making yourself look silly. This is why you had neg rep.

Neg rep me now Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:30 PM)Fresno B Wrote: This is where you lose credibility. You say AJ played super bad and the D bailed him out. What you're doing is projecting Dalton onto McCarron. Simple as that.

Other than your opinion that I'm doing that what is any proof? Is it where the defense hasn't played very well while Dalton has been the starter in the playoffs? Oh wait that goes against what you're saying... The defense played 100 times better in the playoffs last year than they have in any post season under Marvin Lewis. They had just as many if not more turnovers that game then they did in all of Daltons playoff games combined. They held one of the best offenses in the league to almost no points or yards that game. This is where it shows you have no credibility. You really can't lose any since you have none.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:33 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Other than your opinion that I'm doing that what is any proof? Is it where the defense hasn't played very well while Dalton has been the starter in the playoffs? Oh wait that goes against what you're saying... The defense played 100 times better in the playoffs last year than they have in any post season under Marvin Lewis. They had just as many if not more turnovers that game then they did in all of Daltons playoff games combined. They held one of the best offenses in the league to almost no points or yards that game. This is where it shows you have no credibility. You really can't lose any since you have none.
That neg rep removal took all the power you had away. Moving on.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:36 PM)Fresno B Wrote: That neg rep removal took all the power you had away. Moving on.

Nice dodging the post. I guess you have no facts to back up your opinion unlike me. This is why you had neg rep. Because you talk out of your butt and have no facts to back up your opinion. You're only around when the Bengals are having a rough time. This is why you had neg rep.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:38 AM)Wyche Wrote: WTF is a "Dalton lover"?  I'm just a Bengals fan.  I don't care if John Jacob Jinglehiemerschmidt is the QB....I just want the best chance to win.  Dalton is just better.  That's it.  Period. End of discussion.  Popularity?  Who cares? McCarron played on a team LOADED with NFL talent and a HOF coach on the sidelines.  Dalton? Played with very few that even made it to this level....and helped put TCU back on the map with a signature win against a heavily favored Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.  I just deal in facts....not Tiger Beat teeny Facebook infatuations son.......asinine. Speaking of asinine.....I hardly think that McCarron is on par with Joe Namath and Ken Stabler.  Also....Greg McElroy had similar stats at Alabama to McCarron.....guess he's an all time great too?

A dalton lover is they'd rather stick with dalton win or lose and he can do no wrong. Seems like you aren't very open minded, and get mad if anyone talks about dalton. So there for you are a dalton LOVER
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:55 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: A dalton lover is they'd rather stick with dalton win or lose and he can do no wrong. Seems like you aren't very open minded, and get mad if anyone talks about dalton. So there for you are a dalton LOVER

Pure comedy gold. Dalton was the main reason we were in the game until late.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Well, the thread should be helping the mods in cleaning out the garbage that has recently infested the forum :)
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:55 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: A dalton lover is they'd rather stick with dalton win or lose and he can do no wrong. Seems like you aren't very open minded, and get mad if anyone talks about dalton. So there for you are a dalton LOVER

"Dalton lover."  Jesus, what are you, like 10? 
Reply/Quote

No one is mad.....I just have a low tolerance for dumb shit....like this thread.  I call out dumb shit when I see it.  I only REALLY LIKE one player on this team....and would be disappointed when they leave....and that's 55.  Why? Because we've needed an enforcer since David Fulcher.  Do you even know who that is? A select few on this board are the ONLY people I have ever seen say McCarron should be the starter.....so....yeah.  Dumb. Shit.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Looks Derek Carr's boyfriend got banned.....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote