Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve
(10-30-2018, 09:00 PM)McC Wrote: In other words, you got nothing. And still did not answer my question. I didn't imply anything. I asked a simple question and you can't anwer it.

If you’re asking who was available to fill our needs, that’s question will never be answered. You won’t be able to tell me who was not available either because you won’t know, so therefore, your question lacks any real substance.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 07:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So playing a 7th rd WR that the entire rest of the league could have claimed off waivers is the difference between winning and losing or us?

Um yes,id put money on it that if he got a shot hed have more production then john ross and the rest of the scrubs on our team. We got two receivers basically. You think we are going to be a force with that in the playoffs? 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:08 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If you’re asking who was available to fill our needs, that’s question will never be answered. You won’t be able to tell me who was not available either because you won’t know, so therefore, your question lacks any real substance.

The management defenders are out in full force 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:25 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Um yes,id put momoney on it that if he got a shot hed have more production then john ross and the rest of the scrubs on our team. We got two receivers basically. You think we are going to beva force with that in the playoffs? 

I don’t think Auden Tate is the difference between a SB contender and a non-contender. So I’m not going to get too worked up about not playing him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I haven’t completely given up on Ross yet either.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:03 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: How did I not answer your question? You want specific names? A quick google search can do that, but I can spoon feed you the answers if you lack the ability to do a google search. Just let me know.

You came up with everything but our positions of need.  I can just imagine your reaction if they'd have traded for a WR and not a LB.  Or another high pick bust pass rusher.  And what does a minor area of need trade cost?  What do you give up?  You seem to just have this vague idea that some kind of trade should have been made, period.
And do you know if the Bengals tried to make a trade?  If not, you might be talking out your ass.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think Auden Tate is the difference between a SB contender and a non-contender. So I’m not going to get too worked up about not playing him.

So i guess no production is the better answer then trying a tall hands of glue receiver 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:08 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If you’re asking who was available to fill our needs, that’s question will never be answered. You won’t be able to tell me who was not available either because you won’t know, so therefore, your question lacks any real substance.
I'm not the one squawking about trade, trade, trade.  It's not up to me to tell you anything.   Now, by all means, get back to your uniformed tirade.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I haven’t completely given up on Ross yet either.

You actually think hes going to turn it on and start getting catches and targets lol delusional
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:39 PM)McC Wrote: I'm not the one squawking about trade, trade, trade.  It's not up to me to tell you anything.   Now, by all means, get back to your uniformed tirade.

Is that you mike?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:41 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Is that you mike?

You got this shit on a loop or what?  You have what professionals would call an unhealthy obsession with a guy in his 80's.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:37 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: So i guess no production is the better answer then trying a tall hands of glue receiver 

Why do you think Tate hasn’t passed the “scrubs” in front of him on the depth chart? Is Marvin purposely sabotaging us?

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:36 PM)McC Wrote: You came up with everything but our positions of need.  I can just imagine your reaction if they'd have traded for a WR and not a LB.  Or another high pick bust pass rusher.  And what does a minor area of need trade cost?  What do you give up?  You seem to just have this vague idea that some kind of trade should have been made, period.
And do you know if the Bengals tried to make a trade?  If not, you might be talking out your ass.

I actually would have been ecstatic if they traded for a WR and apparently a mid-round pick is what they cost. Aside from Cooper, who gave up anything outrageous?

Asking me if I know they tried to trade is just as stupid of a question of who was available because just like the latter, it can’t be answered. You are trying to prove a point thy you can’t prove because you ask questions that can’t be answered. That’s the MO of someone who can’t make a true argument.

I like numbers- because they are pretty objective so I’ll leave you the following numbers-
5- Division leaders making trades
10- teams getting better by acquiring needs
32- our defensive rank (yards given up a game)
23- our offensive rank (yards gained a game
0- Playoff Wins under Marvin
28-years since our last playoff win

You keep being happy with status quo. People are allowed to disagree with you though.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:40 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: You actually think hes going to turn it on and start getting catches and targets lol delusional

He’s played in 8 ***** games total. I have no idea. And neither do you.

Reply/Quote
It is about winning games regardless of the stats. And it is about in the trying to improve. It is about learning from your losses as well as wins. To get better as a team and individually.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:39 PM)McC Wrote: I'm not the one squawking about trade, trade, trade.  It's not up to me to tell you anything.   Now, by all means, get back to your uniformed tirade.

I’m not wearing a uniform.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:41 PM)McC Wrote: In other words, you have no information either.  I'm just asking a simple question that goes unanswered.

Do you have an answer to who was not available, and if the Bengals did not try to make a trade? Since you seem to have insider information.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:45 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I actually would have been ecstatic if they traded for a WR and apparently a mid-round pick is what they cost. Aside from Cooper, who gave up anything outrageous?

Asking me if I know they tried to trade is just as stupid of a question of who was available because just like the latter, it can’t be answered. You are trying to prove a point thy you can’t prove because you ask questions that can’t be answered. That’s the MO of someone who can’t make a true argument.

I like numbers- because they are pretty objective so I’ll leave you the following number-
5- Division leaders making trades
10- teams getting better by acquiring needs
32- our defensive rank (yards given up a game)
23- our offensive rank (yards gained a game
0- Playoff Wins under Marvin
28-years since our last playoff win

You keep being happy with status quo. People are allowed to disagree with you though.
 I haven't said anything to agree or disagree with.  Unlike you, I don't go into hysterics before I know what actually happened.  And the information will come out.  And if it does, and you're right, I'll admit it.  Until then, you're going off half cocked, as they say.

And here's one more thing.  Let me know when bitching changes our situation and I'll jump right on board.  You summed up the whole situation with the ugly history(Gee, no one's ever stated those facts), yet you seem unable to grasp the true reality of the situation.  And you seem to think that if you yell loud enough, that somehow what hasn't changed in those 28 years will suddenly change and you think that the moaning you do means you want to change the status quo more than me because I'm way beyond wasted words.  I see the lay of the land and nothing you or I will ever do will change that.  Anyone even remotely familiar with the Bengls should know that.  Hell, it's Bengals 101.  Hoe smart are you if you can't even see that?

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:51 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Do you have an answer to who was not available, and if the Bengals did not try to make a trade? Since you seem to have insider information.

I never once said I did.  You have to stop all this assuming.

Reply/Quote
Hmm

[Image: th?id=OIP.T9PrPcAGXqb1IzvmrPi21QHaHa&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote