Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transcript redactions from Orlando shooting
(06-21-2016, 06:42 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Again, this is beyond silly.  The terrorists are already being killed.  Everything else you posted is totally inaccurate, a broad generalization or both.  I guess I will just agree to disagree.

Moderate Islam still believes in oppressing women and children.   That isn't permitted in the western world. That's the stuff that needs to change.   
(06-21-2016, 06:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Moderate Islam still believes in oppressing women and children.   That isn't permitted in the western world. That's the stuff that needs to change.   

Sure it is.

Lots of religions want the women to be repressed and subservient.

Like keeping ones daughters from playing sports with boys.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-21-2016, 06:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sure it is.

That makes zero sense.   They have girls sports for a reason.   

I realize the type of guy you are and all.  I imagine if I was virgin most of my life I would be less aggressive as well.    Good thing is that once you finally found someone to sleep with you hung on like grim death.  Every woman's fantasy.

If I had that life I would probably be as soft as you.    Just another RWK.   
(06-21-2016, 06:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Call the police. Thankfully we deal with criminals efficiently.   Plus we can shoot people if they try and harm us.   So we are covered.   
Your answer to ending violence is... Violence?

Whenever I'm hungry I eat less food.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-21-2016, 06:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sure it is.

Nothing more religious than acknowledging the innate physical/biological differences between boys and girls.
(06-21-2016, 07:53 PM)Benton Wrote: Your answer to ending violence is... Violence?

First, he is going to run to an adult. I guess he didn't get punched in the mouth when he was younger to learn how to deal with it himself.
(06-21-2016, 01:02 PM)Griever Wrote: they arent to blame for the shooting, but they have a part in the environment that has been created that would give these people a thought that they are justified in what they do against the gay community

Their weak minds do that. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many billions of us who don't resort to murder. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-21-2016, 07:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That makes zero sense.   They have girls sports for a reason.   

I realize the type of guy you are and all.  I imagine if I was virgin most of my life I would be less aggressive as well.    Good thing is that once you finally found someone to sleep with you hung on like grim death.  Every woman's fantasy.

If I had that life I would probably be as soft as you.    Just another RWK.   

Ah...the old virgins must be wimps line!

Clever!

I thought you of all people would respect my respecting women's virtues and upholding my religious beliefs.

Maybe that's only a front?

Oh, and let's not forget:

(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

However speaking ill of me and my wife?  Tsk, tsk.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-20-2016, 09:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wait...i was told, a few days back, that the reason these mass shootings happen are because the shootees aren't Muslim. But this shooter specifically said the reason he was out there doing it was because of bombing in Syria and Iraq. 

Now i'm confused. Mellow

The US needs to step up its propaganda. Clearly, he should have known bombing and drones are better than 'troops on the ground.'
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(06-21-2016, 06:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Moderate Islam still believes in oppressing women and children.   That isn't permitted in the western world. That's the stuff that needs to change.   

Moderate muslims in America by and large follow U.S laws and the second generation is as American as most others. A couple nutcases don't mean the whole group is bad. And the discussion earlier was about reforming all of Islam , which is nothing more than a fantasy for reasons I previously noted. And this is quite dangerous.

I stand by my previous points. At this point I am done with this cyclical flow of arguments.
(06-21-2016, 09:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: However speaking ill of me and my wife?  Tsk, tsk.  

Damn.... I knew I shouldn't have rescinded the wife clause.
Facepalm
(06-21-2016, 07:53 PM)Benton Wrote: Your answer to ending violence is... Violence?

When you are dealing with animals sometimes it's the only way.    The reality is they need to tone it down..... Or we are just going to accept their violence.    

I had a client/friend who was from Egypt and we were having this Very discussion at dinner one night with his family.   Brother was visiting from Egypt.   They all told me that Muslims only understand when you put a boot on their throat.   

Now those are natives who deal with their nonsense all the time.   They are Coptic but they know the lay of the land.   
(06-21-2016, 11:08 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Moderate muslims in America by and large follow U.S laws and the second generation is as American as most others.  A couple nutcases don't mean the whole group is bad.  And the discussion earlier was about reforming all of Islam , which is nothing more than a fantasy for reasons I previously noted. And this is quite dangerous.

I stand by my previous points.  At this point I am done with this cyclical flow of arguments.

Over 50% of American Muslims favour sharia law.    

I think some American Muslims have figured it out and we need them to step up.   They are the reformers.   Even if there is a split.   
(06-21-2016, 09:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ah...the old virgins must be wimps line!

Clever!

I thought you of all people would respect my respecting women's virtues and upholding my religious beliefs.

Maybe that's only a front?

Oh, and let's not forget:

However speaking ill of me and my wife?  Tsk, tsk.  

I'm in no way making fun of your wife.   It's not her fault you were a virgin.  It is on you however....  I would say maybe you were exercising your religious beliefs but you have consistently bashed anything religion here...  

So all we can come up with is that you couldn't close the deal Virgin.  I'm glad you found someone who would let you see them naked.    
(06-20-2016, 07:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No but a reminder of who is responsible and why is great for every American to hear.    Instead of the CAIR talking points.   

Islam is the problem.  Both radicals and moderates.

Well at least the 2016 election gives Americans the chance to elect someone who will deport Muslims, or something.  Cross your fingers.

(06-20-2016, 08:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, we can sum them all up with a simple phrase, Radical Islamic Terrorists, right?

Even if it is that simple what do we do?  Ask everyone what he thinks about Mohammad and then force them into internment camps until the war on terror is won?

(06-21-2016, 06:24 PM)McC Wrote: It'll all be moot soon.  And never fear, President Trump will say Islamic terrorist and then we'll see which way works better.

Agreed.  President Trump won't be afraid to scream how awesome ISIS is at killing Americans from the mountaintops.  Maybe he will even build giant billboards (at taxpayer expense, of course) to keep score.
(06-22-2016, 12:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well at least the 2016 election gives Americans the chance to elect someone who will deport Muslims, or something.  Cross your fingers.

Even if it is that simple what do we do?  Ask everyone what he thinks about Mohammad and then force them into internment camps until the war on terror is won?

I don't want to round anyone up.  I do want to have some restriction on who we are letting in from here on out and limits.   

There are loads of ways to seperate the wheat from the chaff.   Like the Australian point system.   

I do want to round up any illegal who have committed a crime.   Then once that's done and restrictions at the border are in place we can then figure out how to handle these illegals who just broke immigration law.   
(06-22-2016, 12:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't want to round anyone up.  I do want to have some restriction on who we are letting in from here on out and limits.   

There are loads of ways to seperate the wheat from the chaff.   Like the Australian point system.   

I do want to round up any illegal who have committed a crime.   Then once that's done and restrictions at the border are in place we can then figure out how to handle these illegals who just broke immigration law.   

The guy who did this was a 2nd generation citizen, so obviously we have deep-seeded issues within our borders.  My family didn't go on killing sprees because the Italians were part of the Axis Powers, so it's clear we need to find everyone who gives a crap about Islam and find a way to make them leave the country.

I'm not sure where we can send American citizens who don't denounce Islam, but they can't stay here. This shooting has shown us that illegals aren't our only issue; we have American citizens who are killing Americans for right-wing reasons so ultra conservatism needs to die a quick death.
(06-22-2016, 12:52 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The guy who did this was a 2nd generation citizen, so obviously we have deep-seeded issues within our borders.  My family didn't go on killing sprees because the Italians were part of the Axis Powers, so it's clear we need to find everyone who gives a crap about Islam and find a way to make them leave the country.

I'm not sure where we can send American citizens who don't denounce Islam, but they can't stay here.

Well the issue with the Orlando Muslim is that we just didn't follow through with the FBI.   They need to do their jobs.    

Restricting immigration numbers is the first step to fixing the issue.   
(06-22-2016, 12:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well the issue with the Orlando Muslim is that we just didn't follow through with the FBI.   They need to do their jobs.    

Restricting immigration numbers is the first step to fixing the issue.   

So at what point did this country drop the ball on the Orlando MUSLIM ULTRA CONSERVATIVE HOMOPHOBE shooter?  When they let his parents into this country before he was born?  
(06-22-2016, 01:03 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So at what point did this country drop the ball on the Orlando MUSLIM ULTRA CONSERVATIVE HOMOPHOBE shooter?  When they let his parents into this country before he was born?  

When the FBI knew he was an issue and didn't keep tabs on him.   

I don't want to stop all Muslim immigration to the country.  I just want the top people