Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transcript redactions from Orlando shooting
(06-21-2016, 10:03 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: This is pure fantasy.  First of all Muslims make up a group of more than a billion people; in different parts of the world and they all have their own media to begin with.  If there's a West led effort to "reform" them it would only increase the perception of an external force trying to impose their will on them.  This not only will harden even the most moderate of them, but actually aid groups like ISIS who can say "see the West is just trying to dominate us".  

When a group imposes its will on another even within America, you typically will start seeing a lot of resistance, yet you think this will work against Muslims?

So either deal with their violence and other nonsense or kill them all?   Since you are saying no reasonable reformation can be made... 
(06-21-2016, 10:08 AM)Benton Wrote: Florida has 10 of the countries most dangerous cities due to violence.

Lucie lives in Florida

Ergo: Lucie supports violence. We need the public and media to pressure Lucie until he fixes what other Floridians are doing.

Mellow

We do plenty.   Besides We have an immigrant problem here plus it's everyone's destination.   

lets close the borders and restrict immigration.   Then you can come back.   

Now since that's settled lets do the same thing and turn up the heat on Muslims until they fix themselves 
(06-21-2016, 01:02 PM)Griever Wrote: they arent to blame for the shooting, but they have a part in the environment that has been created that would give these people a thought that they are justified in what they do against the gay community

Florida is just fine for the gays.  

They love Miami. 
(06-21-2016, 01:17 PM)Benton Wrote: I don't think that would work as Floridians are only violent to people in Florida. Wherever you are, you always know you're there. If you happen to be you somewhere else, you probably wouldn't know you needed to not be there. Or if you happen to be someone else there, you probably wouldn't realize you needed to be you somewhere else.

This sad attempt at "showing" me is just dumb.  Maybe if every Floridian followed a Florida God who wanted to murder and abuse non floridians then this might have an affect.   

The real question why do you constantly make excuses for muslims?   They don't speak out in fear of being targeted.    Just because a Muslim doesn't believe in violence doesn't mean they are in the clear.   Staying quiet while others do bad things is just as bad.   It shows them to be cowards.    
(06-21-2016, 05:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We do plenty.   Besides We have an immigrant problem here plus it's everyone's destination.   

Now since that's settled lets do the same thing and turn up the heat on Muslims until they fix themselves 

Can we build a wall around Florida to keep the criminals there?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-21-2016, 05:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This sad attempt at "showing" me is just dumb.  Maybe if every Floridian followed a Florida God who wanted to murder and abuse non floridians then this might have an affect.   

The real question why do you constantly make excuses for muslims?   They don't speak out in fear of being targeted.    Just because a Muslim doesn't believe in violence doesn't mean they are in the clear.   Staying quiet while others do bad things is just as bad.   It shows them to be cowards.    

What if there was just a delusional guy on a message board somewhere that didn't really understand the Florida religion but claimed to know everything they should do to fix it?

And if that guy kept posting paranoid things about a few members of the Florida religion and claimed all followers were the same or the few that were not didn't do enough to stop the bad ones?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-21-2016, 05:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We do plenty.   Besides We have an immigrant problem here plus it's everyone's destination.   

You can't blame this on people not there. There's violence there. You live there. You need to be pressured to get your state to stop acting violently.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-21-2016, 05:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: What if there was just a delusional guy on a message board somewhere that didn't really understand the Florida religion but claimed to know everything they should do to fix it?

And if that guy kept posting paranoid things about a few members of the Florida religion and claimed all followers were the same or the few that were not didn't do enough to stop the bad ones?

If only there was a Florida religion with a Florida God.   

But I'm sure the RWK's would still try their nonsense.
(06-21-2016, 05:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This sad attempt at "showing" me is just dumb.  Maybe if every Floridian followed a Florida God who wanted to murder and abuse non floridians then this might have an affect.   

Why are you protecting Floridians? Just because you don't believe in violence* doesn't mean you're in the clear.

Mellow

*note: I hope you don't believe in violence, that you would speak out against bullying or punching kids to toughen em up.
(06-21-2016, 06:06 PM)Benton Wrote: You can't blame this on people not there. There's violence there. You live there. You need to be pressured to get your state to stop acting violently.

?  

Even your lame attempt at a slam makes no sense.   But please keep trying.   
(06-21-2016, 06:06 PM)Benton Wrote: You can't blame this on people not there. There's violence there. You live there. You need to be pressured to get your state to stop acting violently.

He could just leave along with all the other fighting aged males and leave the state to those that commit violence and those unable to leave or defend themselves. Hell even if he relocates to Georgia and starts breaking state laws it's OK.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-21-2016, 06:09 PM)Benton Wrote: Why are you protecting Floridians? Just because you don't believe in violence* doesn't mean you're in the clear.

Mellow

*note: I hope you don't believe in violence, that you would speak out against bullying or punching kids to toughen em up.

Ah now your a parrot.   Only problem with little scenario is that people here throw the book at those who act up.   Yet your Muslims stay quiet and don't make waves.   
(06-21-2016, 06:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He could just leave along with all the other fighting aged males and leave the state to those that commit violence and those unable to leave or defend themselves. Hell even if he relocates to Georgia and starts breaking state laws it's OK.  

Maybe if we were cowards like Benton's Muslims we would leave.   
(06-21-2016, 06:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He could just leave along with all the other fighting aged males and leave the state to those that commit violence and those unable to leave or defend themselves. Hell even if he relocates to Georgia and starts breaking state laws it's OK.  
At least then he could marry whoever he wanted, of so inclined.
(06-21-2016, 06:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah now your a parrot.   Only problem with little scenario is that people here throw the book at those who act up.   Yet your Muslims stay quiet and don't make waves.   

What do you do to stop the violence of your fellow Floridians?
(06-21-2016, 06:19 PM)Benton Wrote: What do you do to stop the violence of your fellow Floridians?

Call the police. Thankfully we deal with criminals efficiently.   Plus we can shoot people if they try and harm us.   So we are covered.   
(06-20-2016, 10:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: The oddest thing about the redaction was the President already said this was cased by a radical religious person.

But then if we can't blame the Muslim/Atheist in Chief he can we blame?

Carry on.

It'll all be moot soon.  And never fear, President Trump will say Islamic terrorist and then we'll see which way works better.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(06-21-2016, 05:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So either deal with their violence and other nonsense or kill them all?   Since you are saying no reasonable reformation can be made... 

This is silly. Kill all of whom? The terrorists are being dealt with. No one is going to kill all adherents of a faith because a small fraction of it has bad apples. Are you suggesting killing all people who call themselves Christians because there are Christians killing people in Africa? How about killing all people who call themselves Buddhists, because Buddhists killed people in Sri Lanka and Burma? I don't think you grasp the gravity of what you just suggested. I will leave it at that.
(06-21-2016, 06:27 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: This is silly.  Kill all of whom?  The terrorists are being dealt with.  No one is going to kill all adherents of a faith because a small fraction of it has bad apples.  Are you suggesting killing all people who call themselves Christians because there are Christians killing people in Africa?  How about killing all people who call themselves Buddhists, because Buddhists killed people in Sri Lanka and Burma?  I don't think you grasp the gravity of what you just suggested.  I will leave it at that.

Of course I made a ridiculous suggestion.   Because you just said that there is no way they will have a reformation.   The only options to move forward with these people.  

1. Just live with their violence, death, oppression, and human rights violations.   Just accept them.   
2. They have a reformation.   
3. Kill them.   

Maybe letting Muslims take out their own trash . Egypt seems to be on the right path.   They are closing down mosques, putting people in prison and killing them.    These people only understand it when a boot is on their throats.    

Over 50% of American Muslims believe in sharia law.   That's unacceptable in the west.  
(06-21-2016, 06:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Of course I made a ridiculous suggestion.   Because you just said that there is no way they will have a reformation.   The only options to move forward with these people.  

1. Just live with their violence, death, oppression, and human rights violations.   Just accept them.   
2. They have a reformation.   
3. Kill them.   

Maybe letting Muslims take out their own trash . Egypt seems to be on the right path.   They are closing down mosques, putting people in prison and killing them.    These people only understand it when a boot is on their throats.    

Over 50% of American Muslims believe in sharia law.   That's unacceptable in the west.  

Again, this is beyond silly. The terrorists are already being killed. Everything else you posted is totally inaccurate, a broad generalization or both.

There's no problem in not getting involved in sectarian conflicts. There are many instances the west chooses not to. E.g. many places in Africa, some parts of the Balkans. The part that directly affects the U.S. is the part that we're already fighting (ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab etc.). To force a reformation on a population of 1.4 billion people against their will, is just silly. And I've already mentioned the part that Saudi Arabia plays in all of this. If you so believe in this reformation, start with Saudi Arabia and see how much you can convince your Congressman to decry their acts.

I believe we've reached our end point on this discussion without making much of an impression either way. I guess I will just agree to disagree.