Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers
(12-24-2018, 01:00 AM)jason Wrote: I wouldn't say Jax is a good team, but he'd start there last year when they were... I'd also add Baltimore.

Lamar Jackson has Baltimore in a playoff spot. No way they’d trade him for Dalton right now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lamar Jackson has Baltimore in a playoff spot. No way they’d trade him for Dalton right now.

Didn't know we were talking about trading for him... But I'd take Dalton over Lamar Jackson right now any day. They've done a good job scheming around Jackson, but at the moment, he leaves a lot to be desired for a NFL QB. I also doubt they'd be where they are if he was the starter from day one.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:13 AM)jason Wrote: Didn't know we were talking about trading for him... But I'd take Dalton over Lamar Jackson right now any day. They've done a good job scheming around Jackson, but at the moment, he leaves a lot to be desired for a NFL QB. I also doubt they'd be where they are if he was the starter from day one.

Trading, replacing, however you want to look at it, Baltimore has to be happy at QB atm.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Our current GM is working on a 30 year plan.

A 30 year plan that he resets every 10 years....
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote