Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
Over 60 guests in this thread at the moment. Seems like a high number. Ha.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:43 PM)Earendil Wrote: Most KC fans I know are decent, respectful people. And I say that as someone whose second favorite team is the Broncos and someone who is actually wearing a Broncos shirt today. That reminds me that I need to get a new Bengals shirt.

I’m sure they are fine and riding a three year high, but we can’t just let them get away with trashing Skyline. Especially since I’m sure they’ve never had it. No chocolate. A touch of cinnamon to help neutralize acid and is not just a Cincinnati thing. Also I don’t know a single transplant who doesn’t eat Skyline. I’m sure there are some, but most people like it. Now goetta on the other hand is not something a lot of out of towners seem to embrace.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can someone PLEASE tell them there is no 'S' in Burrow? 

I say, in protest, we refer to their QB as Patricks Mahome. Mellow

It took well into his 2nd year for many of our own fans to stop calling him that…

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:40 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: And now it just got really personal….because I was Cincinnati born, Kentucky bred and a UK alum…

“Cincinnati is full of University of Kentucky fans therefore they can get ****ed”

Isn't misery where that state rep said "Amen and awoman"? LOL

Only good thing to come out of misery was Nelly a quarter century ago.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m sure they are fine and riding a three year high, but we can’t just let them get away with trashing Skyline. Especially since  I’m sure they’ve never had it. No chocolate. A touch of cinnamon to help neutralize acid and is not just a Cincinnati thing. Also I don’t know a single transplant who doesn’t eat Skyline. I’m sure there are some, but most people like it. Now goetta on the other hand is not something a lot of out of towners seem to embrace.

I know, I see people trash Skyline all the time and it's obvious they've never tried it.  In fairness, I used to be the same way about poutine, but dear God in heaven was I wrong.  That's stuff is amazing.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:45 PM)pally Wrote: now they are talking about us talking about them. Of course we are only talking about what they said first

[Image: 60f8be2e-b466-4fe8-b1ef-015ef84a4be2.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well there's one thing left to do....

See if we can hang around and give them all a nice big shitburger to eat
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:45 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Over 60 guests in this thread at the moment.  Seems like a high number.  Ha.

They are looking to see if the Appalachians can construct complete sentences.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m sure they are fine and riding a three year high, but we can’t just let them get away with trashing Skyline. 

But Skyline is gross.

I don't know how anyone eats that stuff and doesn't spend the rest of their day on the toilet.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Assholes, but they have a right to be.

Should the dey ever come that we are sitting where they are, I want this forum to be a collection of the biggest, best and most obnoxious assholes around. I want this fanbase universally reviled. I think we can do it.

You could argue we've already built a solid foundation in that regard.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think we contain Hill defensively. I think Kelce has a huge day against us. We need another Super game from Burrow we could pull it off. We could end as the 1 Seed if Titans lose to Dolphins and Chiefs lose to Broncos if we win out.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You could argue we've already built a solid foundation in that regard.  

Yeah, but the all reside in Smack Talk wearing piss and black.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:32 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Well there's one thing left to do....

See if we can hang around and give them all a nice big shitburger to eat

We have nothing to lose since it is pre-ordained that Chiefs will win this one. All the pressure is on them.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Isn't misery where that state rep said "Amen and awoman"? LOL

Only good thing to come out of misery was Nelly a quarter century ago.

IF SHE AIN’T GOOD ENOUGH FER HER OWN SHE AINT GOOD ENUFF FER US
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:37 PM)motoarch Wrote: But Skyline is gross.

I don't know how anyone eats that stuff and doesn't spend the rest of their day on the toilet.

[Image: boo-disapprove.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You could argue we've already built a solid foundation in that regard.  

We’ve zoned off an area, but the land needs a lot of development.

And I’m not just talking about the type of assholes who knock a bag of groceries out of someone’s hand. I’m talking about the Holier-than-thou, Paul Brown invented football and we finally took it back, we will win by 73 points every week SUPERFAN assholes.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:37 PM)motoarch Wrote: But Skyline is gross.

Not helping
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:28 PM)Earendil Wrote: I know, I see people trash Skyline all the time and it's obvious they've never tried it.  In fairness, I used to be the same way about poutine, but dear God in heaven was I wrong.  That's stuff is amazing.

I don’t trash anyone’s food unless the actual ingredients gross me out. Never heard of poutine until recently. Tried it from a truck. Good stuff

Reply/Quote
Kansas City’s bbq is pure shit. I’ve had better ribs in Jacksonville.
Reply/Quote
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e5/f0/a9/e5f0a9e28eecf50509c8138324d04742.jpg

To quote the great Ric Flair, “To be the man, you gotta beat the man!”
Woooooooo!

It’s time. Let’s do this
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote