Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Patriots Predictions
(10-12-2016, 02:58 PM)GodFather Wrote: Say NO to crack!

[Image: nd-161806s-1.jpg]
That's a speed pipe, but your point is well taken...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 06:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: WLW just played a clip of Belichick saying the Bengals have "a well balanced offense, and run the ball well."  Hilarious

Guess he hasn't watched much tape on the 2016 Bengals...
He meant Andy's done a good job of running for his life.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
20-16 Bengals. 1. Its a day game. 2. After a couple of unexpected losses they're due for an unexpected win. I'd even take an ugly win like they had back in 2013...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000257470/Week-5-Patriots-vs-Bengals-highlights
Reply/Quote
All I know is I'm going into this with the lowest of expectations. If they win, it's all upside cause I certainly don't expect it. If they lose, I can just shrug my shoulders and get on with my Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 03:14 PM)jcfreeman0 Wrote: 20-16 Bengals. 1. Its a day game. 2. After a couple of unexpected losses they're due for an unexpected win. I'd even take an ugly win like they had back in 2013...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000257470/Week-5-Patriots-vs-Bengals-highlights

Ironically, I would state a day game as a reason we lose.

As of this season we're currently undefeated in prime time games. I think we need some more to get back on track!
[Image: ferris-quote.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 06:49 AM)Whacked Wrote: That's it? "These" Bengals AT Brady's house? I would mortgage my house on this game. Lol

Please share if have a legal place to place this bet. I would love to throw money down on this !!

Thanks

My point is, since I am betting a rather large amount on the Patriots to win straight up, they will end up losing and cost me $2,000

I would be willing to lose $200-$300 for a Bengals win. $500 for them to beat the Steelers (and maybe the Giants. I don't hate the Giants at all, but, it makes it easier to deal with my friends/family who are all Giants fans).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who has a tougher time talking about their opponent?

Bill Belichick about the Bengals or Jim Harbaugh about Rutgers?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 03:20 PM)NKYRob Wrote: All I know is I'm going into this with the lowest of expectations.  If they win, it's all upside cause I certainly don't expect it.  If they lose, I can just shrug my shoulders and get on with my Sunday.

Basically this.  I'm counting it as an L, so there's no worries about what they'll do.  Maybe I'll worry the next week when we play Cleveland.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think they'll Bengals will play the way we know they're capable of against the Pats. Does that mean they'll win, no but it'll be closer than most of us expect.

With that said, this game will be the one that determines if, like ML last week, I quit on the Bengals (for this season).

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 03:22 PM)camman007 Wrote: Ironically, I would state a day game as a reason we lose.

As of this season we're currently undefeated in prime time games. I think we need some more to get back on track!

Wait, you're telling me if we beat the Dolphins and lose to the Patriots you are going to draw the conclusion that the most pertinent variable was the time of day the game was played? Interesting. 
Reply/Quote
I know the score of every Bengals game before it starts.

0-0

The game has not started yet. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 02:58 PM)GodFather Wrote: Say NO to crack!

[Image: nd-161806s-1.jpg]
Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 10:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Indeed. I'm sure a lot of people lost money betting on the Patriots to win the SB the year they went undefeated. 

Speaking of betting money. Here's the thing that's going to swing the game in the Bengals favor. On fanduel this week, i'm going to play Brady, Gronk and Edelman. If there's one certainty in this life, it's that i NEVER win money on anything; lotto, scratch offs, fanduel, anything. 

So there you have it. Bengals W on the way. You're welcome.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
49-0 NE, when its all over at half time.
Reply/Quote
sorry correction, if we just do our jobs, play better oh and with some poise it might be 49-3 by half.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 11:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of betting money. Here's the thing that's going to swing the game in the Bengals favor. On fanduel this week, i'm going to play Brady, Gronk and Edelman. If there's one certainty in this life, it's that i NEVER win money on anything; lotto, scratch offs, fanduel, anything. 

So there you have it. Bengals W on the way. You're welcome.

Can you fill your whole team with NE players.
Reply/Quote
42-2

I'm predicting a safety. How else would we score?
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 12:25 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Can you fill your whole team with NE players.

I tried. You can't have more than 4 players from one team. Sad

I picked Brady, Blunt, Edelman and Gronk. Then i took 3 steelers and a random RB.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Me again, serious for a sec. Like ive said on another thread, sure it sucks playing NE now but what better way to fire a team up and gain confidence when we need it most. I dont think a win in say Wash or Det would rally the team and fans more than a win in NE will. I think its perfect timing. If and i know its a huge IF we somehow win this team will get on a roll. I hope. Stranger things have happened.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 12:28 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I tried. You can't have more than 4 players from one team. Sad

I picked Brady, Blunt, Edelman and Gronk. Then i took 3 steelers and a random RB.

Oh We Got This  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote