Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict facing suspension
(08-28-2017, 03:16 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIO1bDFJ4PE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP4JfqHDlps

The NFL can kiss my ass.

We need to flood the NFL's social media with these plays from the Stoolers and Patriots to show how hypocritical they are, and I mean flood.

I am going to get about 10 gif's together of such plays by the Stoolers and Patriots, and hit their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all week!

Who will join me?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:30 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: We need to flood the NFL's social media with these plays from the Stoolers and Patriots to show how hypocritical they are, and I mean flood.

I am going to get about 10 gif's together of such plays by the Stoolers and Patriots, and hit their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all week!

Who will join me?

Waaa Waaa Waaa!

I want to Cry and claim the NFl is rigged!

It makes the bengals overall suckage hurt less, personally. 

waaa wwaa    Stoolers!  Pats!   Cheaters!  Refs against up!  League is biased!  The media hates us!   The announcers are mean!   It's all a conspiracy!

Waaaaa waaaaaaaa!!!   I am paranoid.  the NFL doesnt want to see us succeed!

lolol
Reply/Quote
The 5 game suspension is based on repeated violations correct? isn't he eligible for the Suh clause. considering he went all of last season with no incident. it seems they reaching with this. They went 11 days with announcing anything usually discipline is usually handed out within 3-5 days
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:30 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: We need to flood the NFL's social media with these plays from the Stoolers and Patriots to show how hypocritical they are, and I mean flood.

Who will join me?

The last time someone did something like that, the league had the videos removed due to copyright violations.  They'll just do the same here.

If this stands, I'm done with this game. I've been on the edge for a while and this will be the last straw.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not trying to be overly dramatic. But this team is cursed.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:34 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Waaa Waaa Waaa!

waaa wwaa    Stoolers!  Pats!   Cheaters!  Refs against up!  League is biased!  The media hates us!   The announcers are mean!   It's all a conspiracy!

lolol

What happened you had to come down off brokeback mountain to comment on one reply, when literally the whole thread is saying the same thing?!??

Dumbass.....or should I say, sore ass?!??
Reply/Quote

lolol

You know I never bought into the whole NFL is for teams and against others....

Then I watch a Broncos Patriots game a few years back. They hyped it up as a huge battle all week Manning vs Brady. Well Manning started tearing up the Pats it was not going to be a close game until half time. After both teams came back on the field I never seen more offensive pass interference that were not called. Gronk was just pushing people over to get open...Patriots ended up coming back from a huge deficit to win in a clearly rigged second half. That game made me a believer.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

lolol

Shut the hell up. If you cannot see the blatant bias the NFL has for those teams and against players like Burfict you are a ***** idiot.

To the OP, this is Bull. I bet they reduce it though. Shouldn't been suspended at all though, legal hit. Sherman even admitted it.

Burfict just hits too damn hard for this ***** NFL anymore.

BTW back to Orangelacroix, you think if this was Shazier he would be suspended for 5 games?

If you think so you are an idiot. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:41 AM)Synric Wrote: You know I never bought into the whole NFL is for teams and against others....

Then I watch a Broncos Patriots game a few years back. They hyped it up as a huge battle all week Manning vs Brady. Well Manning started tearing up the Pats it was not going to be a close game until half time. After both teams came back on the field I never seen more offensive pass interference that were not called. Gronk was just pushing people over to get open...Patriots ended up coming back from a huge deficit to win in a clearly rigged second half. That game made me a believer.

There is definately a blatant bias.

Look at the game last year against the Steelers when they just held all game long and nothing was called...

There are tons of these game for everyone to view and if you don't see it your head is in the sand and you don't know the rules.
Reply/Quote
Its stupid... NFL doesn't want hard hits but will sit there and replay a hard hit over and over for better ratings.. Allow these guys to play football.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 10:31 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It doesnt matter if its 5 yards down field or not. The receiver was deemed defenseless by the NFL front office. 

Yeah the 5 yard rule doesn't apply anymore if the receiver is hit from the side to back and was deemed defenseless, as was this case since the ball wasn't even thrown at him.

Imo, at the most it should just be a fine, because there is no clear evidence the hit was to the neck let alone the head. If he was head hunting, then that is different.

But even though I think it should just be a fine, it was still an unnecessary cheapshot, especially for a preseason game. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Burfict has been playing cleaner. He deserved the suspension for the Antonio. Ill be stunned if it actually holds up. but if it does next man up. If he actually stays on the field hes as talented as Ray Lewis
Reply/Quote
I have watched it several times, his head comes across the front of the receiver and he hits him shoulder to shoulder. To me that is clean, no helmet was involved. I do agree that maybe it was't necessary though, I don't see the pump fake from Smith others are claiming.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:54 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah the 5 yard rule doesn't apply anymore if the receiver is hit from the side to back and was deemed defenseless, as was this case since the ball wasn't even thrown at him.

Imo, at the most it should just be a fine, because there is no clear evidence the hit was to the neck let alone the head. If he was head hunting, then that is different.

But even though I think it should just be a fine, it was still an unnecessary cheapshot, especially for a preseason game. 

Yeah a fine at the most.

Hopefully they reduce it to 1 game we will beat the Ravens even without Burfict.

Dude is a beast, love the way this guy plays. That was an awesome pick 6 yesterday and actually a very cool celebration.

Just one of the fans lol
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:49 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Shut the hell up. If you cannot see the blatant bias the NFL has for those teams and against players like Burfict you are a ***** idiot.

To the OP, this is Bull. I bet they reduce it though. Shouldn't been suspended at all though, legal hit. Sherman even admitted it.

Burfict just hits too damn hard for this ***** NFL anymore.

BTW back to Orangelacroix, you think if this was Shazier he would be suspended for 5 games?

If you think so you are an idiot. Mellow

Orangelactoix is a Steelers troll, it's blatant.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:54 AM)Millhouse Wrote: But even though I think it should just be a fine, it was still an unnecessary cheapshot, especially for a preseason game. 
Elite players don't have a preseason vs season mode - they just play football whenever there is another team on the field.  Playing tentative is when people get hurt.

You can see the QB fake to this guy and Burfict just reacts to it and goes after the guy.  You can see him turn his head and bear down on the guy.  This is just a guy playing football and reacting to the play.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 06:41 AM)CJ2etc Wrote: I'm about done with the NFL. Seriously thinking about not renewing my tickets next year. My ticket partner and me are both veterans and getting sick and tired of the politics of the players sitting for the anthem and thinking they are doing anything other than drawing attention to their selfish ignorance.

NFL rules are inconsistently enforced and if you aren't one of the chosen few you have to play uphill with one arm behind your back.

Easy to see why soccer is gaining in popularity in the U.S.!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 12:09 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Orangelactoix is a Steelers troll, it's blatant.

Yeah, surprised he has lasted this long. He is worse then Fred who is actually a Bengals fan.

Fred gets banned all the time lol
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 09:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest if he loses the appeal, the NFLPA and Burfict sue the NFL so no suspension takes place in 2017. It won't go to trial until 2018.

If he loses the appeal they should, and he will need the backing of the NFLPA plus they will have to get a Federal judge to grant an injunction while the case is pending to stop the suspension in lieu of pending litigation.

If you file a lawsuit the suspension does not automatically stop a judge has to order them to stop it, which is what happened with Brady, and I don't know if a judge would grant Burict an injunction.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 12:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah a fine at the most.

Hopefully they reduce it to 1 game we will beat the Ravens even without Burfict.

Dude is a beast, love the way this guy plays. That was an awesome pick 6 yesterday and actually a very cool celebration.

Just one of the fans lol

I like the way Burfict plays most of the time, but not a fan of his cheapshot tactics he has used at various times. For one, I dont like cheapshots in the game at any level. Secondly, it will eventually catch up to the player and hurt the team via a suspension & ejections. If this does get appealed which it should, it is just a matter of time before he actually does do something really stupid which will hurt the team by losing him.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote