Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
Chubb! Such a good running back. The guy was something amazing before he hurt his knee.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Speaking of good tape, dreadful combine, for a tackle, I remember the last time Bengals took one Andre Smith it didn't work out too bad after all. I actually think Brown is probably "smarter" and considering we're talking second round instead of top 10, not a terrible reach at 46. But would rather wait until third round for him.
Reply/Quote
At this rate our pick is going to be in before they have announced the Raiders' pick...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:19 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Chubb! Such a good running back. The guy was something amazing before he hurt his knee.

IS THERE SOME NERVOUSNESS IN YOUR VOICE THAT THE BROWNS MIGHT BE #3 IN DIVISION SOON?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I saw him de-cleat a rushing safety with one hand while he was engaged with an interior rusher and folks worry about how fast he can run the 40 or lift weight on a bench. 

More worried over the fact he can't bend at the knees and waist to win with leverage.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Can the Colts go up and just announce BOTH of their picks and save time??
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: IS THERE SOME NERVOUSNESS IN YOUR VOICE THAT THE BROWNS MIGHT BE #3 IN DIVISION SOON?

...ahead of Baltimore maybe.
Reply/Quote
I’m not sure what I think of the browns draft to this point. Given the picks they’ve had, It’s kinda meh to me

Reply/Quote
Colts probably thought they were about to get Hernandez. Would have been great protection for Luck to have both Nelson and Herny. But Giants had to screw them.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: At this rate our pick is going to be in before they have announced the Raiders' pick...

Yes very slow and irritating
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
More running backs please.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: At this rate our pick is going to be in before they have announced the Raiders' pick...

...and the network is already planning to cut to commercial during the Bengals’ pick again.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: IS THERE SOME NERVOUSNESS IN YOUR VOICE THAT THE BROWNS MIGHT BE #3 IN DIVISION SOON?

Not really. They’ll probably get rid of Hue before he gets a chance to gel all these players. I will admit Mayfield was my favorite QB in a draft of QB’s I don’t like that much.

Who cares about third though as long as the Bengals are first.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals are going to draft Lorenzo Carter and round 2. Marvin Lewis cannot resist this type of athlete. I know a lot of people made fun of Orlando Brown but the guy can play football. He would be great in the running game. I'm also warming up to Connor Williams.

But if I had to guess I'm predicting Lorenzo Carter.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Will Hernandez to the Giants.  Who’s the next best lineman on the board?

Connor Williams, James Daniels, Martinas Rankin, Braden Smith

edit...and there goes Smith
Reply/Quote
8 interior linemen in the top 40 so far lol and here my prediction was 6...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This has to be the least excited draft crowd I’ve ever seen.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:22 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Can the Colts go up and just announce BOTH of their picks and save time??

And they did just that.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Braden Smith
Reply/Quote
If josh Jackson survives to our pick he will be the selection. And I won’t be mad at it

Reply/Quote