Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
Way to take a shot with the D offsides dumbass
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Stupid Dalton getting your ball batted down. Driskel wouldn't get hi--- oh, nevermind.

Right.. The height. It won't ever happen. Or RARELY. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Lol can we try savage?
Reply/Quote
Well, Driskell isn't the franchise answer.

We can add him to the list with AJM. Lol

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Driskel smiling after a garbage play makes me wanna smack him
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did he try to throw into quadruple coverage there???
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:40 PM)mon4078 Wrote: This is so true, no matter what the yards to go is I have no doubt they will give up the first down.

People can talk about the injuries all they want, but this defense hasn't been able to stop anyone all year.  They didn't when they were winning, and they can't now while they're all-around awful.  IMO it wouldn't matter if Brown, Vigil, Lawson and Burfict were all healthy.  Only Vigil looked halfway decent out of that bunch anyway.  Just too many trash players in the linebacking corps.

Bad scheme, bad coaching, and a  terribly deficient group equal a historically awful defense.  Fire everyone.  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:45 PM)mon4078 Wrote: Can't blitz he's afraid they might give up a big play lol like they don't anyway.

I would rather see  60 yard Td's all damn game then to watch 3rd and 17's to be given up down the middle
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:46 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I like Marvin...I think he is doing a terrific job
So you're a Steeler fan then.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:47 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Driskel smiling after a garbage play makes me wanna smack him

This is a waste of time, if only there was something more important to do, lol. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:44 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think the defense is just disinterested.

Can't really blame them, to be honest.

How would you feel if your boss was doing such a horrific job that the entire nation was predicting he'd be fired, so you play hard in a meaningless season to send him off with a good showing...and then the idiot President of your company thinks your idiot boss turned a new page and signs him back for 2 more years?

I wouldn't want to try for that fool either. He should have been fired last year.

And now dumbass Hue is back with the team and you're at risk of having the least successful coach in NFL history as the coach to replace the least successful coach in postseason NFL history.

It must be pretty dismal in that locker room.

Holy shit that last part is so depressing.
Reply/Quote
Great TO call for that great play Lazor is an NFL genius. This team scrapes the bottom of the barrel for coaching "talent"
Reply/Quote
The bungles are taking no chances this game. They are making sure they are out of this game before halftime
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Lol can we try savage?
Heck call up Hitchcock or Hatchenberg or whatever that dude's name was that we signed to our PS earlier this year.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Is there some unsaid rule that Bengals QBs aren’t allowed to read a defense? Why the Hell does whatever QB we have have to consistently throw to covered receivers every damn time. Are we not allowed to call plays to exploit man or zone? I just don’t get it. This is all Mickey Mouse bull shot!
Reply/Quote
Marvin is from Pittsburgh. The only thing I can think of is that he is sabotaging us.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:45 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I wonder what percentage of time the Bengals RUN on 2nd and 10?
It has to be near 90%

If Lazor isn't careful he's going to break Brat's record for shovel passes on 3rd down.
Reply/Quote
79 is making a good audition to join the team in camp next season
Reply/Quote
Christian Ringo looks better than Billings or Atkins today. Maybe he's just not Bengalized yet.
Reply/Quote
Ringo.................Who the hell is Ringo
Reply/Quote