Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People
(06-21-2016, 10:47 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's funny that you think it's because of the person my wife married that she doesn't want to have children as opposed to a long standing desire she had long before we started dating.

But I'm sure your wife doesn't quite have that freedom in your house. God's law and all...

i dont think women have much standing or freedom in any house from the country that she hails from

but hey, some women marry for love, others marry for a green card...wonder which one she is
People suck
(06-21-2016, 10:48 AM)Griever Wrote: i dont think women have much standing or freedom in any house from the country that she hails from

but hey, some women marry for love, others marry for a green card...wonder which one she is

People who have been divorced and then marry a foreigner through a service are the problem with this country and need to be exterminated.  All of them and their progeny 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-21-2016, 11:15 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: People who have been divorced and then marry a foreigner through a service are the problem with this country and need to be exterminated.  All of them and their progeny 

ruining the sanctity of marriage
People suck
(06-21-2016, 04:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes but sick people need care.    Not everyone just going along with their sickness. 

What is your suggested cure for people who are delusional to the point that they believe a magic man in the sky is controlling everything?
(06-21-2016, 11:15 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: People who have been divorced and then marry a foreigner through a service are the problem with this country and need to be exterminated.  All of them and their progeny 

Wasnt sure you could top yourself with ignorant statements but you outdone yourself.    
(06-21-2016, 06:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wasnt sure you could top yourself with ignorant statements but you outdone yourself.    

At this point he's probably just trying to keep up with other people.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
It might be a bit premature to suggest children thrive in gay homes.

Isn't there an epidemic of domestic violence among gay couples when compared to straight couples, even after accounting for population?

I think lesbian couples have the highest rates, but I'm not 100% on that.

Regardless, if what I'm saying is accurate, it's counterintuitive to say that children in gay homes generally thrive. Do we have studies that examine kids when they become adults and see how they're doing?
(06-21-2016, 10:47 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: But I'm sure your wife doesn't quite have that freedom in your house. God's law and all...

Brilliant!  So, then you are obviously 100% in favor of Trump's proposed ban on Muslims, right?  Because if you take issue with what Christianity has to offer, you're really in for a treat when Sharia Law comes to a town near you...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-21-2016, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Brilliant!  So, then you are obviously 100% in favor of Trump's proposed ban on Muslims, right?  Because if you take issue with what Christianity has to offer, you're really in for a treat when Sharia Law comes to a town near you...

Well since Sharia Law doesn't apply to me (I'm not Muslim) and they're not the power of the land (we're not a theocracy), I don't have a problem with people who want to follow their religious laws. So long as they don't ram them down people's throats by stopping basic human liberties that were supposed to be guaranteed by our founding documents to everyone who is different from them.

Trump's proposed ban on Muslims is unconstitutional and should be treated as treason, as should supporting someone who commits treason.

That's what I'm in favor of.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-21-2016, 07:24 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: It might be a bit premature to suggest children thrive in gay homes.

Isn't there an epidemic of domestic violence among gay couples when compared to straight couples, even after accounting for population?

I think lesbian couples have the highest rates, but I'm not 100% on that.

Regardless, if what I'm saying is accurate, it's counterintuitive to say that children in gay homes generally thrive. Do we have studies that examine kids when they become adults and see how they're doing?

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/17/dear-gay-community-your-kids-are-hurting/

Read that.... It's interesting.   
(06-21-2016, 10:47 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's funny that you think it's because of the person my wife married that she doesn't want to have children as opposed to a long standing desire she had long before we started dating.

But I'm sure your wife doesn't quite have that freedom in your house. God's law and all...

You don't have to explain anything to me.   Your shortcomings are your business.   

It's obvious you have some RWK in ya 
(06-22-2016, 01:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You don't have to explain anything to me.   Your shortcomings are your business.   

It's obvious you have some RWK in ya 

What's with the sudden obsession with Robots Will Kill? I didn't have you pegged for an art fan.

Well, not diverse art at least. A lot of white canvas, ghosts, lower case T's....
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-21-2016, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Brilliant!  So, then you are obviously 100% in favor of Trump's proposed ban on Muslims, right?  Because if you take issue with what Christianity has to offer, you're really in for a treat when Sharia Law comes to a town near you...

biblical law, sharia law, there isnt much of a difference
People suck
(06-22-2016, 07:05 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: What's with the sudden obsession with Robots Will Kill? I didn't have you pegged for an art fan.

Well, not diverse art at least. A lot of white canvas, ghosts, lower case T's....

It's not our fault you ended up an RWK.  This explains your love for the gay power ranger.
(06-22-2016, 02:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not our fault you ended up an RWK.  This explains your love for the gay power ranger.

I guess. I mean I'm more of a Deviant Art kind of guy, but RWK isn't bad either.

Why are we talking about art?

And if we're talking about having love for my fellow human beings, when are we going to address your hatred and contempt for your fellow man? It seems to me that whole Aryan Brotherhood vibe your sending out isn't my imagination anymore.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-22-2016, 02:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not our fault you ended up an RWK.  This explains your love for the gay power ranger.

I have to admit that I have no idea what RWK means.  But I'm not as immersed in the gay lifestyle as you seem to be with your vast knowledge of their dress and speech and their desire for children.

But a google search for the term using the added search term of gay turned up a bi-sexual guy in Florida looking for "lads". (NSFW...at all.)

And really, that couldn't have turned out any better if I *did* find the definition.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-22-2016, 02:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: I have to admit that I have no idea what RWK means.  But I'm not as immersed in the gay lifestyle as you seem to be with your vast knowledge of their dress and speech and their desire for children.

But a google search for the term using the added search term of gay turned up a bi-sexual guy in Florida looking for "lads". (NSFW...at all.)

And really, that couldn't have turned out any better if I *did* find the definition.  

Wait - has Lucie been hitting on us this whole time?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-22-2016, 02:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Wait - has Lucie been hitting on us this whole time?

told ya'll

he "hates" them so much because he's one of them

Lucie is Mateen
People suck
(06-22-2016, 02:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Wait - has Lucie been hitting on us this whole time?

(06-22-2016, 03:02 PM)Griever Wrote: told ya'll

he "hates" them so much because he's one of them

Lucie is Mateen

I make no claims of knowing who the gentleman in the ad is.  Only that it was amusing.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-22-2016, 02:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: I have to admit that I have no idea what RWK means.  But I'm not as immersed in the gay lifestyle as you seem to be with your vast knowledge of their dress and speech and their desire for children.

It's obvious that you have had a life of having no idea about anything of a sexual nature.  No wonder you were a virgin for so long.   I'm just happy that you finally found someone who was willing to bail out a virgin.  
Although it's usually the man that takes action....