Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals!
(07-02-2018, 07:45 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: Where did this Lazor imposing his will on PA come from?  This is the first I can ever remember hearing about it.   Anybody got a link?

embellishments by people on this message board..the "insiders" that attend coaching meetings LOL
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2018, 06:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Understandable. It is just going from Ken Zampese as OC, Paul Alexander as O-line Coach, Russell Bodine at Center,
Cedric Ogbuehi at LT to Bill Lazor, Frank Pollack, Billy Price and Cordy Glenn seems like quite the upgrades.

Totally agree that they are upgrades, but I think it's really going to take time for all of those added individuals to improve the OL. I'd be shocked if we saw a Top 10 OL in Week 1. I think they'll need some time to gel in real games and therefore might not see true consistent improvement until October or November.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 09:36 AM)cooper Wrote: I think that none of us on this message board  know a darn thing about any interface that takes place between coaches and or management

some may think they do.. but they dont

Alexander is gone..dont ask why..just smile

[Image: giphy.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 09:39 AM)cooper Wrote: embellishments by people on this message board..the "insiders" that attend coaching meetings LOL

Lazor, even said during his press conference, that when grown men can't agree on things and act like a child, it's no good for the organization. No embellishment there. 
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 11:57 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Lazor, even said during his press conference, that when grown men can't agree on things and act like a child, it's no good for the organization. No embellishment there. 

Really?  When was this.  I'd like to hear for myself to make sure it isn't one of those "Marvin said we never make halftime adjustments" type of interpretations..
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2018, 10:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: It goes back to the end of last season and the postseason presser. You can find several threads on it in here just search on Lazor.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Gleanings-from-the-press-conference-transcript?highlight=lazor

Yep. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 09:53 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Totally agree that they are upgrades, but I think it's really going to take time for all of those added individuals to improve the OL. I'd be shocked if we saw a Top 10 OL in Week 1. I think they'll need some time to gel in real games and therefore might not see true consistent improvement until October or November.

True, it should take some time for all these new pieces to gel.

But i think it is already better then what we had. We will see.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 11:57 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Lazor, even said during his press conference, that when grown men can't agree on things and act like a child, it's no good for the organization. No embellishment there. 

do you really think ..aside from a very few exceptions, that coaches and management  share their true feelings and concerns with the public?

look for actions taken.......everyone knew our offensive line stunk and it was time for alexander to go..it happened

we all know that aside from burfict, when he actually is playing, our linebacking corps was weak..thus preston from the Bills and Jefferson drafted

knew we needed a safety..bates drafted...time to address secondary and jones was let go

I would imagine most coaches  were livid about the offensive line and the overall impact it had for the past two years..yet they are not going to come out like us fans and diminish players and fellow coaches
Reply/Quote

generalizations..nothing more than that
Reply/Quote
Same excitement, same owner, same HC, same ole same ole.

7-9 No playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Right after you all wish me happy birthday there will be only 4 days till training camp opens.. 
In the event that you forget my birthday training camp will be cancelled.  The team will be paying attention to whether you remember or not.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I wish we had neg rep.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 09:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I wish we had neg rep.

Same. I hardly ever post and only browse casually, but everything cooper posts is so annoying and unproductive. He doesn't offer anything to the threads but negativity and condescension.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 09:20 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: Same. I hardly ever post and only browse casually, but everything cooper posts is so annoying and unproductive. He doesn't offer anything to the threads but negativity and condescension.

But I am glad we have pos rep, I just gave you some.  Excellent post!   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 09:20 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: Same. I hardly ever post and only browse casually, but everything cooper posts is so annoying and unproductive. He doesn't offer anything to the threads but negativity and condescension.

if u have read my posts I have stated many times that there s talent on this team and  the offensive line does well  so will the team

I have complimented Lewis on doing a reasonably good job working under the Brown family

as far as people stating they have inside knowledge of what goes on between lewis, brown and his daughter..that is a bunch of nonsense

as far as being "productive"...whilst I am sure you are all reasonably nice people..I think some n this "'Board"..that their comments magically translate into helping this team and they are living in I am a pretend coach -manager land

dude when people dont agree with you it does not mean that they are not true Bengals fans

lol@ productive
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 06:29 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Same excitement, same owner, same HC, same ole same ole.

7-9 No playoffs.

oh please..this offseason has been so much more magical than the past..how dare u be so negative LOL
Reply/Quote

love the bengals dude , have had season tickets for years but my entire life does not revolve around them nor do I live in denial

maybe if our team won more games I would have more positive things to say
Reply/Quote
Knock off personal comments, name calling, and belittling opinions of other members.
Thank you.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 10:48 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Knock off personal comments, name calling,  and belittling opinions of other members.
Thank you.

Sorry.  I deleted the offensive post with name calling.  
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 10:32 AM)cooper Wrote: oh please..this offseason has been so much more magical than the past..how dare u be so negative LOL

Until MB comes up with some different results.  Changes are good ......... but mean nothing without results.
Reply/Quote