Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
71% of Americans do not want to give Amnesty to DACA illegal aliens
(11-09-2017, 09:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: These guys can’t do that....   it’s pathetic.

Please focus on the topic and not the poster.

Just trying to help out.

Let's be consistent (rather than petty) with our "helping", guys.    
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I've said it before, but... buffer colonies. I wouldn't go all "detainment camp" (ZOMG... Roto wants to round them up like the Japanese), but secure border towns that allowing incoming or existing immigrants to prove themselves and expedite the immigration process.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
(11-10-2017, 12:00 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've said it before, but... buffer colonies. I wouldn't go all "detainment camp" (ZOMG... Roto wants to round them up like the Japanese), but secure border towns that allowing incoming or existing immigrants to prove themselves and expedite the immigration process.

So more Hunger Games than Escape from New York?   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-10-2017, 12:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: So more Hunger Games than Escape from New York?   Smirk

[Image: Snake-Plissken.gif]
(11-10-2017, 11:25 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Because no one else is filling these jobs? Are you advocating for no jobs for anyone who breaks the law or just illegal immigrants?

We can’t get rid of US citizens. But we can get rid of illegal immigrants. Why do we need to or why should we be helping these law breakers who do not even belong here in the first place.
(11-10-2017, 11:16 AM)treee Wrote: I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm "against" visas for foreign workers, but it is definitely abused as it stands now. 

I just want to limit it more. I don’t think we can totally get rid of it because at least these people have skills. These are actually the types we should be welcoming to immigrate.
(11-10-2017, 11:27 AM)Benton Wrote: Here's my issue with calling them lawbreakers.

Years ago, we stopped funding immigration regulations. Immigration backed up. Suddenly, it's broken and those waiting to get processed are doing things illegally. Which is not always accurate. People wait and wait and never hear anything because their file is 20 down on a desk with 100 other files and it keeps moving down because someone who can afford an immigration attorney moves to the top.

This should never have become a country where you need an attorney to help you do everything.

You do not need an attorney to file immigration paperwork. I have not used an attorney one time. You do need an attorney if you came here illegally, stole identification to work, and expect to stay now that the laws are being enforced.

I agree we should have been enforcing laws for decades. But once again the uniparty screws us all. One side wants votes and the other side wants cheap labor. At least now it’s being enforced and all we can say is that the illegals got off for decades. I would counter that with if these people wanted to be legal why didn’t they file or get organized for the decades that the uniparty wasn’t enforcing the laws?

All the issues for the illegals are their own faults. No one stopped them from filing for a visa, no one forced them to steal or pay for fake identification to work. They got away for decades. Now they aren’t.
(11-09-2017, 07:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If it’s not a priority they get treated as any other illegal. They will be subjected to ICE and the government has all their information. They will be fish in a barrel without it being a priority.

So yes not a priority means they do not want.

Let's try our own poll:

Is Lucie a priority to you?

No.

Headline: One Hundred Percent of Americans Want Lucie Banned

That's what that article and this thread is like.
(11-10-2017, 01:40 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let's try our own poll:

Is Lucie a priority to you?

No.

Headline: One Hundred Percent of Americans Want Lucie Banned

That's what that article and this thread is like.

Then keep reporting posts. I am sure you will wear down a mod because they will be tired of the whinging.
(11-10-2017, 01:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You do not need an attorney to file immigration paperwork.  I have not used an attorney one time.   You do need an attorney if you came here illegally, stole identification to work, and expect to stay now that the laws are being enforced.    

I agree we should have been enforcing laws for decades.   But once again the uniparty screws us all.  One side wants votes and the other side wants cheap labor.    At least now it’s being enforced and all we can say is that the illegals got off for decades.    I would counter that with if these people wanted to be legal why didn’t they file or get organized for the decades that the uniparty wasn’t enforcing the laws?  

All the issues for the illegals are their own faults.   No one stopped them from filing for a visa,  no one forced them to steal or pay for fake identification to work.    They got away for decades.   Now they aren’t.

This is just making up an excuse to excuse a poor attitude and understanding.
(11-10-2017, 01:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is just making up an excuse to excuse a poor attitude and understanding.

You should be banned from discussing this topic because you have Shown time and again to be ignorant on the immigration process or what is actually involved. Once again please go to USCIS and educate yourself.

We all can’t live In a world where it’s let everyone in no matter where they come from or what skills they do not possess. And as I have said before..... if we are going to just let everyone in or give Amnesty then they need to compensate everyone who actually did it legally and paid money and time with lost wages because they waited for work permits.

I will happily submit them an invoice.
(11-10-2017, 11:53 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Please focus on the topic and not the poster.

Just trying to help out.

Let's be consistent (rather than petty) with our "helping", guys.    

Then feel free to address the virtue signaling. Lol. It’s rampant
(11-10-2017, 12:00 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've said it before, but... buffer colonies. I wouldn't go all "detainment camp" (ZOMG... Roto wants to round them up like the Japanese), but secure border towns that allowing incoming or existing immigrants to prove themselves and expedite the immigration process.

Australia just puts them on an island. Cant see why we can’t do the same .

PR could finally have a reason for existence other than tourism.
Keep the thread on the topic and not about each other.
(11-10-2017, 02:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Keep the thread on the topic and not about each other.

And who are YOU to tell us what to do? Ninja
(11-10-2017, 01:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You do not need an attorney to file immigration paperwork.  I have not used an attorney one time.   You do need an attorney if you came here illegally, stole identification to work, and expect to stay now that the laws are being enforced.    

I agree we should have been enforcing laws for decades.   But once again the uniparty screws us all.  One side wants votes and the other side wants cheap labor.    At least now it’s being enforced and all we can say is that the illegals got off for decades.    I would counter that with if these people wanted to be legal why didn’t they file or get organized for the decades that the uniparty wasn’t enforcing the laws?  

All the issues for the illegals are their own faults.   No one stopped them from filing for a visa,  no one forced them to steal or pay for fake identification to work.    They got away for decades.   Now they aren’t.

To the bold, I would say your case isn't the norm and can't really be applied across the board. A foreign bride coming to the country for a planned marriage with someone who (I'm assuming) isn't a convicted axe murderer is going to be easier than, say, an Albanian who speaks little English and has few ties established. 

My wife runs into it quite a bit with work. Foreign workers come here, go into healthcare because they're always hiring and... a couple years later they're gone because they ran out of time. And we're not just talking people from Mexico, but from all over, many with degrees back home and fluent language skills.

As far as the last, meh. It's still the point of being stuck in a broken system. If politicians weren't cowardice and closed the borders, I'd see your point. Then those folks would be here illegally. Instead, they manipulated the system to benefit the legal system and businesses, then say they don't know how it got so bad. It's laughable that voters haven't held them accountable, but instead jump up and down saying "look, that guy making $5 cash is bankrupting my economy!"
(11-10-2017, 02:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Australia just puts them on an island.   Cant see why we can’t do the same .

PR could finally have a reason for existence other than tourism.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeAwSDNHEUwfod8xUVl1S...kMFMrqHM3U]

Mellow
(11-10-2017, 01:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then keep reporting posts. I am sure you will wear down a mod because they will be tired of the whinging.

1. The rules and the mods encourage people to report post that violate the rules rather than resort to personal attacks. If you don't like the rules feel free to go someplace else rather than whining about the rules yet again.

2. My post actually addressed the original post. The Breitbart title and your thread title are misleading to the point both are deliberately dishonest. In plain English, blatant lies. And in my response, I actually demonstrated how both you and Breitbart lied about the poll results by doing the same thing. While your response to my point is off topic.

Why don't you stick to addressing my point and the topic rather than complaining about the rules?
(11-10-2017, 01:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We can’t get rid of US citizens.   But we can get rid of illegal immigrants.   Why do we need to or why should we be helping these law breakers who do not even belong here in the first place.

Because they contribute to our economy flourishing?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-10-2017, 03:34 PM)Benton Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeAwSDNHEUwfod8xUVl1S...kMFMrqHM3U]

Mellow

I was thinking a peninsula.  Lots of ports.