Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs
(01-24-2022, 12:35 AM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: I see -6.5 with the o/u at 51.5. That is kinda low balling the o/u imo

Current temps in KC Saturday... high of 48 dropping to 30. So I wouldn't think weather is a factor.

I expect a shoot out, just like they faced with the Bills. Chiefs coming off a hard fought and emotional OT win.....

The game is Sunday and the prediction is for somewhat colder than what you list for Saturday.
Reply/Quote
It says there is a 9am presale tomorrow, what's up with that?

https://www.ticketmaster.com/afc-championship-chiefs-v-bengals-kansas-city-missouri-01-30-2022/event/06005B21B4893FCD?landing=c
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And Maxx Crosby was going to feast…

And Vrabel was 8-0 after the bye…

And King Henry was going to run wild…

And the Bengals never won a playoff game on the road…

Go ahead - keep betting against Joe Burrow and these Bengals.
Hell yes. Super bowl here we come. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And Maxx Crosby was going to feast…

Don't forget we gotta figure out how to stop Kelce... Already saw that one..
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:39 AM)Nepa Wrote: The game is Sunday and the prediction is for somewhat colder than what you list for Saturday.

Either way, doesn’t look like temperatures will be any worse than this week or last week.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:38 AM)Au165 Wrote: He hasn’t even been their starter in the playoffs, McKinnom has been featured.

That’s correct and I understand that; I’m just saying Edwards-Helaire made some significant contributions tonight against Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
Playoff Cheifs at Arrowhead will be a lot different. We need the offense to actually show up here.

Like, actually show up. This isn't a game Shooter can win for us via multiple field goals.
Reply/Quote
You do understand we strafed the Chiefs last time against this same defense right?
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:35 AM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: I see -6.5 with the o/u at 51.5. That is kinda low balling the o/u imo

Current temps in KC Saturday... high of 48 dropping to 30. So I wouldn't think weather is a factor.

I expect a shoot out, just like they faced with the Bills. Chiefs coming off a hard fought and emotional OT win.....

If I were a betting man, I would jump on the over/under in a heartbeat.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:44 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Don't forget we gotta figure out how to stop Kelce... Already saw that one..

Which we did. We put Flowers man to man on him and it mostly worked. 
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine just how good it would feel to deliver a dagger to the Chiefs and their obnoxious, entitled fans???
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:03 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The AFC Championship is now decided. We won the last meeting, but we need to put that behind us and win Sunday. I'm not feeling too good about a victory yet. We need our defense to step up and stop Mahomes.

They shouldn't feel too good about a victory either. We're new to this as fans, but our boys are a f***in' problem for opposing teams too... Ja'Marr literally had more yards than Mahomes in the first matchup.

It won't be easy, but we can do this.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:50 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Can you imagine just how good it would feel to deliver a dagger to the Chiefs and their obnoxious, entitled fans???

Meh, I’ll feel better about winning the AFC, and less worried about how the oppositions fans feel.

Unless it’s the Steelers. FTS.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And Maxx Crosby was going to feast…

Joe Burrow and dem boyz...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
We have Logan Wilson back for this game.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Their fans mean nothing to me.

Their defensive line on the other hand..
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:47 AM)Joelist Wrote: You do understand we strafed the Chiefs last time against this same defense right?

31 points isn't a strafe.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:58 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: 31 points isn't a strafe.

Well, it’s a good thing we scored 34 then…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:57 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Their fans mean nothing to me.

Their defensive line on the other hand..

They only had 4 sacks last game. Hopefully the bengals can replicate this type of performance.
Reply/Quote
America is pulling for us lol.  

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1485451813520392192?s=21
Reply/Quote