Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs
(01-24-2022, 01:06 AM)fisherscatfan Wrote: America is pulling for us lol.  

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1485451813520392192?s=21

I'm sure they are. No one wants to see the same team in the Superbowl over and over again.

I'm sure Bills fans will be pulling hard for us.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
[Image: FJ1eqzlXIAE7GAV?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: FJ1hoahWQAE0Y5i?format=jpg&name=small]

Reply/Quote
If we can keep the game close, their FG kicker is likely to choke more than ours.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:23 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm sure they are. No one wants to see the same team in the Superbowl over and over again.

I'm sure Bills fans will be pulling hard for us.

I'd have to think most of the AFC fans are pulling for the Bengals and a considerable number of the NFC fans as well.  People get way sick of seeing the same teams, especially when they get cocky and start rubbing it in everyone's faces all the time.  I was wearing a Bengals shirt this morning grabbing groceries and a guy called out to me to congratulate me on the game.  He's a self-professed die hard Steelers fan and talked about how excited he was for the Bengals and is pulling for them.  Knowing there's even support within the division leads me to believe there are probably a LOT of people pulling for the Bengals.  Plus, a 3rd year in a row for the Chiefs, and especially if it's against the Niners again, just feels boring to me.  

But I'm pretty sure at Arrowhead next weekend it's going to look very lopsided on the support. 
Reply/Quote
Wow. 'los dad died after being hit by a car yesterday.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:07 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I already hate KC fans now, so we'd better pull this one out.

That said, if we win I'm sure excuses will come fast and furious.

Oh God, I'm so sick of the Chiefs. I was hoping the Bills would spank them, but dammit. I hope like hell we can put them down once and for all next weekend. I don't want to see the Chiefs make another SB.  Sick

And I hope the Niners can put the Rams down. Bengals vs Niners III is what I'd love to see. Chiefs vs Rams would be a terrible SB for me, considering I hate both teams.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:03 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, it’s a good thing we scored 34 then…

Thank you for making my point.

We’re going to need our offense to show up.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:04 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: We’re going to need our offense to show up.

Well, obviously we need the offense to show up. Do you have any more specific coaching suggestions?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:04 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Thank you for making my point.

We’re going to need our offense to show up.

And our defense to limit the damage.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:12 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, obviously we need the offense to show up. Do you have any more specific coaching suggestions?

Score more points than them and to not turnover the ball.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Opening line: Bengals +7
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:14 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Score more points than them and to not turnover the ball.

What if we tried to score less points? Any chance we could pull out the dub like that?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:12 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, obviously we need the offense to show up. Do you have any more specific coaching suggestions?

Just say that you failed to read the entire exchange I had with Joe.

This is pretty pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:19 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What if we tried to score less points? Any chance we could pull out the dub like that?

Only if we let them score less points than us.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:19 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Just say that you failed to read the entire exchange I had with Jason.

This is pretty pathetic.

Yeah, guy…I’m not gonna search out a conversation that you had with another poster in another thread. I’ve seen your posts. I know your gig. Hard pass.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only if we let them score less points than us.

Novel approach. We could really be on to something here. Someone get Zac on the phone.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:06 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: If Mathieu is out that will be gigantic. After watching Buffalo I have faith we can move the ball again on that defense. Swiss cheese in the second half. The problem is can we stop them? There is no way they let Chase dominate them again, Tee, CJ, Boyd need to step up. There will be an all out focus on Chase like Tennessee did. We will make them pay.

I hope they sell out trying to contain Chase. A big part of his value is what defenses are forced to do with him on the field. They have to make themselves vulnerable in other areas. I've got a feeling that Mixon is going to have a great day. The right side of the OL is the only question now. If Burrow gets any kind of time in play action, look out.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:12 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Chiefs open as 7 point favorites

Good. That'll piss the Bengals off. It worked yesterday. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:24 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yeah, guy…I’m not gonna search out a conversation that you had with another poster in another thread. I’ve seen your posts. I know your gig. Hard pass.

Except the exchange in this thread, a few posts prior to your initial reply to me.

But hey, thanks for showing that you’re too lazy to read and understand a discussion before contributing to it.

You sure showed me, guy.
Reply/Quote